Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: 12  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Brain Bread and the Source Engine, I found finally found the perfect game!
Blue Summer
Posted: January 16, 2005 06:52 pm
Quote Post

Firefox

Group: Members

Read TSS's post on ZP and BB.

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
TheWolf
Posted: January 16, 2005 08:15 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

thanks for all the feed back , your right we do need and want so very badley BB on Source god it would be amazing... Keep it coming maybe the BB gods will hear our plee and deliver us what we hunger for.

The Wolf
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted: January 16, 2005 08:37 pm
Quote Post

Firefox

BB gods being Spin, Max and Scottish.

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
-=Jouni=-
Posted: January 16, 2005 09:00 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

There is a ver of bb that looks even better than source ever could!

Click

PMEmail Poster
Immoral Sniper
Posted: January 17, 2005 12:21 am
Quote Post

The force is strong in me
Group Icon

Group: BB Betatesters

QUOTE (Blue Summer @ Jan 16 2005, 02:37 PM)
BB gods being Spin, Max and Scottish.

Would that make me something along the lines of a priest/prophet in the Suggestion Forums?

--------------------
BB Maps I've made...
bb_stronghold {Beta 9}
bb_shootingrange {Beta 1}

Threads you should read before posting...
Immoral's List of Things Not to Suggest
Immoral's Mapping Guide

Forum Spammers
Name (Number of spamming citations issued)

Nikku (3), -KRUX- (2), Mitchell (2), hunter (2), Gneralas (2), CHAY (2), vyvu (2), Rustie1821 (1), w00t (1), dagny (1), Nandu666 (1), The.Raver(1), moecomputer (1), -=Jouni=- (1), santa_kills (1), DarknessGlams (1)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
BoguS_ZPPT
Posted: January 23, 2006 01:40 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Real zombie Nemesis

Listen...Listen....dont flame ZP,then they'll just do the same,itll be a flame war,ok we all know we dont like ZP,but is it a non-biased reveiw? I mean I started ZP first,and I like it,it was challenging,but got old fast,and to little ammo,and not fair that zombies can regen plus take 20 shells to dead n not die,but If we flame them,were not better than them,so please calm it down,Yes I like BB more,it has a more desperate feel to it,ZP has a "Omfg Wth jus happened" feel to it doh,both mods are good in their own respects and gameplay styles,other players feel diffrently about each mod

and in my own way,this is my flame,with out actually flaming...if that makes sense,but just to tell you why, my writing style is so weird....I just kind write it down as I think it,I dont plan any of it...lmao

Yet more to add,I aslo dislike ZP,cause I got banned from their site...All I said was not to flame BB or compare the mods...next day bam,I was banned from their IRC and Forum....Im confused....all I told em to do was calm down,appearntly their not as well civilized,but thats aslo probably cause we shut down their mod,seriously their are about 8 servers left,after the intitial BB release....so they kinda have a reason to hate us...but hey thats the real world,bigger companies crush smaller companies....god I think I might have flamed them somhow in this message

Hi i'd like to introduce myself, Im BoguS and im a ZP fan and a ZP: S playtester and dont take me wrong im not here to flame BB in anyway. I highly doubt you got banned for just saying that i think you're not telling the whole story. Gimme your forum name i can check it up...

Alot of you seem to me like you think that all ZP does is flame BB on there forums and i'd like to correct that.... go on do a search on the forums for Brain Bread/BB on the zp forums and most likely the only topics you'd find is suggestions that say "Add MOWW GUNZ YO" with the reply "that would just turn it into BB". But alot of topics here on these boards conatain "Zombie Panic Sucks"

ZP and BB are two different games that just happen to have something to do with zombies..... thats about the only thing they have in common and i dont think neither is a rip off of the other.ZP is not really based and zombie horror but more into the struggle to survive as each one of your teammates get struck down and the odds are smaller and the desperation grows and see how you react in tight situations.Zombies just made a fitting theme for that..... and thats why there arent many guns and ammo otherwise it is just a rip off of BB and defeats the main point of ZP.

The ZP community is small but very nice and decent to play with few servers but everybody knows each other and its always worth a try.... if you come across imature basterds then your just quite unlucky no reason to say it sucks and never try again. Internet pricks are everywhere on the internet. Even on ZP forums you get pricks that bash BB but their post get deleted and they get ban (If they dont stop).

Be sure to check out ZP: Source tho...

excuse my spelling/grammar

This post has been edited by BoguS_ZPPT on January 23, 2006 01:44 pm
PMEmail Poster
Neiko
Posted: January 23, 2006 02:41 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: BB:S Team

Hey bogus, A part on me. I tried hosting the server, as you may have known. But it seems that DTD came in and just about took over the ZP servers. As in, he came to ZP, and made the betters servsers. And now everyone plays on his servers. Not like people used to. People used to play one everyones servers. But now, DTD just has the better servers. Which is why I switched over to Brain Bread. People are still like that, there is no "Main" server I should say. Everyone still plays on everyones servers.

No flaming intent to DTD. Just rantings.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Elite viking
Posted: January 23, 2006 03:33 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

You do know that last post was a whole year ago, and almost all the members in this thread have left?

Seriously this post had to be several pages back.
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: January 23, 2006 05:22 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

Resurrecting a year old thread...whoa. Uber-necro...

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: January 23, 2006 06:04 pm
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Group: Moderators

BoGuS, the fight between ZP and BB died long ago, congrats on bringing it up again. I've been with ZP forums since 2004 and i've had no problems there.

http://zpanic.hl2files.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4306

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll