Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> custom idea and idea ganked from postal 2
UnknownChaos
Posted: May 01, 2006 01:51 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

hey its HerosBlade long story if you dont remember iv played bb since the first release anyway im exited to hear about BB:S anyway i got 2 ideas for a weapon the first is this

a can of gasoline and a matches you can eaither stick a fuse in it and throw or throw a match in a kamakazi or poor it in the ground and wait for someone to get close then throw a match and watch em burn *inspired by postal 2*

and this one a matchbox grenade!
original by me
first take a box of matches with a hole taped up with a can of axe inside *big box of matches* and a bundle of tnt on the side strapped with the fuse attched to the box
throw a match in the hole wait 10 seconts and 2x grenade first from the axe can then the tnt bix explosion

yea i was bored and thought of it and *inspired by my friend who is a pyro with his idea of sticking a match on fire into a box of matches*

yea retarded i know but would be cool
PMEmail Poster
ItchyTasty
Posted: June 10, 2006 09:34 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

*you like putting these stars* I think it would be do-able with Source engine but still it sounds complicated to do in an online environment! sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
Mic2070
Posted: June 11, 2006 10:00 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Can of gasoline = fluid = hard to code (?)

Hmm... maybe source can handle things like that (I remember the fire traps in ravenholm) but.. online... may be quite messy, everyone burning each other, fire walls, and bb:s is already quite heavy on server load.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
ItchyTasty
  Posted: June 11, 2006 02:20 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Yeah
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted: June 22, 2006 07:53 am
Quote Post

Firefox

QUOTE (UnknownChaos @ May 1 2006, 01:51 AM)
hey its HerosBlade long story if you dont remember iv played bb since the first release anyway im exited to hear about BB:S anyway i got 2 ideas for a weapon the first is this

a can of gasoline and a matches you can eaither stick a fuse in it and throw or throw a match in a kamakazi or poor it in the ground and wait for someone to get close then throw a match and watch em burn *inspired by postal 2*

and this one a matchbox grenade!
original by me
first take a box of matches with a hole taped up with a can of axe inside *big box of matches* and a bundle of tnt on the side strapped with the fuse attched to the box
throw a match in the hole wait 10 seconts and 2x grenade first from the axe can then the tnt bix explosion

yea i was bored and thought of it and *inspired by my friend who is a pyro with his idea of sticking a match on fire into a box of matches*

yea retarded i know but would be cool

*Gas tank in bb anyone?*

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: June 22, 2006 08:24 am
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

I think all these explosives would be spammed + slow server down.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
SDWBOSS
Posted: July 02, 2006 07:08 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

yes, but perhaps you could put one hall, like the ravenholm sections of hl2 and have gas taps, just one lot of fire shouldn't slow down server terribly? Although if, yes, it would, I'm sorry I don't know how heavy BB:S in on servers ATM.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll