Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Major Problem, BUG
MrWilson7322
Posted: December 23, 2004 03:20 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

Yeah first off. I'm having the same bug of the sawed-off firing 44mag bullets, with sound affect as well. So I was like what in the heck. Next map came. And my AK is firing like the PUMP SHOTGUN. IT shoots out pellets, and tries to re-load each time its fired. Basically like the pump, but taking out the clip each time. This is the weirdest thing ever. Just started happening today. I don't know what is going on. Oh and the AK has the sounds of hte PUMP SHOTGUN as well. I had many people verify this in a server, but its hard to get a screen shot of it, and I tried.

Another bug/glitch. Some guy kept doing it over and over. He would begin to transform to a zombie, then pick up a flamethrower and start using it on his team. Team damage was off, but when he transformed completly he still had the flame thrower in hand, and was killing the entire NOT YET UNDEAD TEAM, witht he flame thrower, but he was a zombie. And the kill confirm area, said he killed us with his zombie slash. This is just weird. All of this just started happening today...

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Anyone for Cricket?

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll