Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: ««<2930313233>»»  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Yet Another Story With Forum Members!, Please read. -NOT DEAD YET!
SirAlucard
Posted: August 17, 2005 12:13 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: Members

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! awesomeness

--------------------
im awesome bra'h
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: August 23, 2005 07:01 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Is it still too late for me to join in? If not here is my profile, and some stuff you can somehow add in if you apply me to yer fic. Kickass story by the way. happy.gif

Name: Master Sergeant Ashcroft aka Security Corporate
Description: Urban Camo, Black Beret, and Sunglasses

Occupation: Tri-Corp Squad Leader, known enemy of Umbrella Corp.

Weapons: MP5, Black HK USP, Combat Knife, a few Frag Grenades

Abilities: Infected with the G-Virus (thanks to Wesker). Increased stamina, accuaracy, and strength.

Personality: Effectively leads team, usually calm in pressing situations, but when the going gets tough, the tough gets a feel of my HK laugh.gif

Background: Was sent in via Black Hawk by Tri-Corp (Tactical Research Initiative) to investigate a lone distress signal from a secluded Tri-Corp military installation just outside Heaven's Gate. The chopper had a system failure and crashed somewhere in the outskirts of town. Only I and a faithful subordinate survived the crash. With no communications or backup, us two ventured into the city...

I hope you add me in somewhere dude!

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on August 24, 2005 04:09 am
PM
S.T.A.R.S Chris Redfield
Posted: August 23, 2005 11:06 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Robert Sabre

Tall,Brown Hair, Blue eyes

Weapon: Desert Eagle .50AE

Ocupation:Detective

Famly:Killed in Zombie Attack

Description:Leather Jacket With Angel of Death on it,Baggy Jeans and Nike Shocks

This post has been edited by S.T.A.R.S Chris Redfield on August 23, 2005 11:09 pm
PMEmail Poster
Wisdom_Cube
Posted: August 23, 2005 11:38 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Brian Ashwell
Age and Job: 23 Year Old College Student
Appearance: 6'1" Black Hair, Blue Eyes
Weapon: Kitchen Knife, and a 9mm Beretta
Abilities: Very smart, and is going to be an engineer...
Clothes: A Jean Jacket and a pair of jeans, with a Shaun of the Dead shirt, and Red and Black Converse.
Story Went back to Dorm, and his best mate was at his throat, he ran to the kitchen, and held him back with a knife, then slit its throat, and the zombie's head flopped back, still alive. He leapt over him and stabbed the knife into the forehead of his friend. He pulled it out, went to his room, grabbed his friend's Beretta, and his Zombie Survival guide, then kicked down the door....
PMEmail Poster
mrchace
Posted: August 24, 2005 12:34 am
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

Group: Moderators

*cough* welcome to the forums *cough*

nice story *cough* very *cough* Nice

This post has been edited by mrchace on August 24, 2005 12:34 am

--------------------

There are a few reasons I don't visit the forums as often as I used to, they are as follows:

1) I really don't have a lot of time.

2) My hardrive is failing

3) The forums honestly frustrate me to a point I cannot stand it, I've tried to help, I've tried to set people straight, but apparently, the health of these forums only matters to a few people. Thats just sad, most of us have grown along with these forums and along BB and frankly its disgusting to see the way you guys act sometimes...

until you pull your acts together, don't expect to see me around much.

WHERE IS MY DELETE POST FUNCTION!?
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: August 24, 2005 01:23 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Name: David

Abilities:

-Making bombs out of house items
-Defusing bombs

Weapons:
M4A1
diamond studded .44 S&W
Sawed Off shotgun

I applied on page 21, still havent been added :/

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Elite viking
Posted: August 24, 2005 02:00 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

@ David: SirAlucard applied on ten or something, I just did him in. The list is looong!
@Corporate: I will try to give you an entry sometime soon.
@Teh Cube!:Nicely though, making a litle of his past that way. You too by the way corporate. Workin' on getting you in.
@Redfield: Same as the others, you're coming up!
Since I've spent all proper excuses before, I just lay flat down, apologizing deeply. Won't happen again...yeah, right.
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: August 25, 2005 09:39 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

the guys in the truck

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
mrchace
Posted: August 25, 2005 12:34 pm
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

blubbern.gif AM I INVISIBLE?

ROFL...

--------------------

There are a few reasons I don't visit the forums as often as I used to, they are as follows:

1) I really don't have a lot of time.

2) My hardrive is failing

3) The forums honestly frustrate me to a point I cannot stand it, I've tried to help, I've tried to set people straight, but apparently, the health of these forums only matters to a few people. Thats just sad, most of us have grown along with these forums and along BB and frankly its disgusting to see the way you guys act sometimes...

until you pull your acts together, don't expect to see me around much.

WHERE IS MY DELETE POST FUNCTION!?
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Keyes
Posted: August 25, 2005 06:48 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

QUOTE (Nikku @ Aug 25 2005, 09:39 AM)
the guys in the truck

I thought you were in Aussie? You still there, or have you come back?

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: August 28, 2005 06:15 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Home sweet home. Just follow me, I have all kinds of ammunition and firearms on the ground floor, ZombieSlaya said, and jumped out of the truck. He had forgotten his wounds by just sitting and driving the jeep, but as he landed he was reminded.

Ah Crap!

He winced, and was about to shout even more but caught it. He paced up to the door, and unlocked it with his digital key.

Come on people Step right in.

After some stumbling and mumbling, the others finally reached the house. They had left their things in the jeep, knowing they wouldnt need it.

Those who want shells and rounds, follow me. For the gun-needing of you theyre over there, by the couch.

Grey Snake, The.Raver and Rusty tailed Slaya, and the others went for new weaponry.
Slaya reached a large steel box, which also needed the electronic key. The key was a real genius thing. It had a small plate for his fingerprint, that while checking the print also made sure that the user was alive and not a fake wax one. When that scan was complete, the key transmitted a huge, ever-changing number code to the lock, which would then open. All in less than three seconds.

Doing what he always did, he counted silently inside himself when the card was stuck in. One. The fingerprint was analyzed. Two. Analyzing complete, beginning the number transfer. Three. Transfer completed and verified, after which the familiar click could be heard.

Four. Still nothing. Alarm bells began ringing inside his head.

Um, Slaya? Theres no guns here-

Get down! Slaya yelled as he pulled the three that had followed him.

Grey was the only one that could hear the sound. It was the tiniest click he had ever heard, like a needle hitting the floor. The dull click came from inside the box, and was followed by and eerie silence. That lasted a few milliseconds
The fog engulfed Grey again, and he could see fully what was going on. The box shook, and a low moan came from the steel. Then it began bulging outwards, the seams being ripped apart. Screws shot outwards like shrapnel. All around the three the furniture was pierced. And then the blast came out, revealing a Hell only equal to what Pandoras box contained.

A bright yellow flash blinded Grey, but it only lasted for a moment. Soon he could see the flame tongues licking out towards them, followed by thousands of small streaks. Ammunition. Not one of the endless amounts of ammo had survived the blast. They were all ignited, and shot out towards the three in a deadly speed. With no time to react, Greys whole vision was filled with bullets heading for him alone, closing in
The pain was unimaginable, worse than anything he had ever felt before. It was millions of white-hot swords stabbing into him, but luckily it was over as quickly as it had come.
Nikku and Hunter had been looking for weapons and ammo all over, but none were found. Had ZombieSlaya forgotten where he had put them, or?

Um, Slaya? Theres no guns here- Hunter began, but was interrupted by the desperate yell by the ammunition, Get down!

Hunter and Nikku quickly did as told, just as an explosion ripped through the apartment. They had been searching behind the couch, which probably saved their lives. The piece of furniture was torn to shreds by all kinds of slugs flying wildly around. The two had remained relatively unscathed. Afterwards, Nikku had wondered on why his time-stop hadnt kicked in, but found no explanations.

The two of them stood up after the explosion had finished its rampage. They looked around in a war zone of the place that had been a living room. Suddenly it had become outdoors. Even the reinforced concrete walls were partly gone, showing as chunks on the ground and cracked wall sections.

We have to get over to the others, perhaps theyre still alive!

No they didnt have a chance. Just look.

Nikku checked closer on the scene, and found that Hunter had been right. The floor was stained red the places not covered in debris and bullet holes. Small shreds of stained clothing flew around by a weak wind going through the building.

God be with their souls, Nikku whispered. But he hadnt left his senses from the blast even if his time-stop was absent.

Somebody made a bomb in that crate. That would mean someone is still here. Wed better be careful- He cut the talk mid-sentence with the wave of a hand. He mimed, somebodys incoming to Hunter.

Boots crushed gravel and concrete as someone moved into the house. The two remaining survivors from the labs hid behind the couch as a tall, slender figure in military fatigues came in. He held an m4 idly, aiming it at random things in the house. He saw the ground zero of the bomb, went over and checked closely. The body parts of at least three, probably four persons were strewn there. They could see that the man was satisfied; he was obviously smiling as he activated something.

David here. Survivors are eliminated. Yes, the bomb eradicated all life here. Roger. Im coming back to the base.

He touched the device again, and with a small stream of static it became silent again. The man walked out again, and Nikku motioned Hunter to follow. He had pulled the HALO combat knife from his boot.

When Hunter and Nikku got outside, the man was done revving up a bike that had lain hidden in shadows. Quickly they ran over to the TOW upgraded jeep, and when the bike was out of hearing range, started the engine. Hunter positioned himself in the driver seat. Nikku began cocking and loading whatever firearms he could find.

Voilà.
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: August 28, 2005 10:21 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Sweeet! Who's the guy who set the bomb? No, wait, don't spoil it, I wanna find out when you write the next bit!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Mic2070
Posted: August 28, 2005 11:25 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

QUOTE (Keyes @ Aug 28 2005, 02:21 PM)
Sweeet! Who's the guy who set the bomb? No, wait, don't spoil it, I wanna find out when you write the next bit!

IT'S F**KING OBIVIOUS !

I had to say that biggrin.gif

"how to get chars out of a story quickly : a bomb"
"How to save chars from dieing in a story : a couch."

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Security Corporate
  Posted: August 28, 2005 11:57 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

It is not obvious! Who is the guy who set up the bomb? I'm gonna go through the entire story again...wait a second...

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on August 29, 2005 12:04 am
PM
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: August 31, 2005 12:36 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Woot I am in woohoo!!!!!!! Thx Viking.

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL