Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Hunk model
hunter
  Posted: December 12, 2004 12:13 am
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

I have seen liquid snakes hunk but it just doesnt do it for me does anyone have any sort of umbrella type agent soldier or hunk type thing plzthey knwo of

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
coldwar
Posted: December 13, 2004 03:58 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind
Group Icon

Group: BB Betatesters

nope,i would like carlos olivera in the movie costume

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: January 04, 2005 09:17 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

the resident evil movies were so bad didnt even go with original resi story

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Grey Snake
Posted: January 05, 2005 12:34 am
Quote Post

Clean up Crew
Group Icon

Group: BB Betatesters

They were good bur re1 the move was soppose to be the move of re1 the game! Im like when I watched it.

Where is the mansion?
Where is Stars!?
Who is Alice?!

--------------------
Moderators of Fourms
Jakkar
TSS
Grey Snake
Immoral Sniper
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation Guide - Step By Step Guide
The Angel Estate - My story
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: January 05, 2005 06:33 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

im sorry but i hated the movies they were very poor 1. didnt go with original story 2.very poor special effects 3. didnt ahve any funding

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Radman
Posted: January 19, 2005 08:11 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Members

QUOTE (hunter @ Jan 5 2005, 06:33 PM)
im sorry but i hated the movies they were very poor 1. didnt go with original story 2.very poor special effects 3. didnt ahve any funding

The story was poor... I HATED Resident Evil: Apocalypse... So poor... I nearly cried. I think i could have done a better job. The speicial effects was bad in RE1... The licker was AWFUL... BUT both films had ALOT of funding. RE1's budget was $35 million.

I cant remember what RE:A's funding was. but that got a little bit more.

The only part of the RE film i liked was the ending. (Not being funny... The RE ending was really well shot... where the camera zoomed out and you could see the sheer carnage the zombies had caused.)

But meh... Rest of it was pretty poor.

--------------------
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth...

user posted image

'They say people dont believe in heroes anymore... Well im going to give them back their hero."
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: January 19, 2005 08:21 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

they should of really just let the japanese make it but with american actors and stuff thye would of made a great movie and not messed it up and put this silly alice women

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Hobo Ninja
Posted: January 19, 2005 11:14 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (Grey Snake @ Jan 5 2005, 12:34 AM)
They were good bur re1 the move was soppose to be the move of re1 the game! Im like when I watched it.

Where is the mansion?
Where is Stars!?
Who is Alice?!

The Resident Evil movie was based more off the 4th Resident Evil Book called Underworld or something like that...The movies wernt supposed to be the games made into a movie or the books they are totally original and they just use the main basic stuff from the games...I dont think either of the movies was bad but yeah I would have enjoyed it more if it was based exactly off the games or books....

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterICQAOLYahoo
slip-trigger
Posted: January 21, 2005 05:39 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Hurray for Hobos!, I loved the movies, and ninja is right, it is not FINAL FANTASY or HARRY POTTER, it is a zombie movie that rocked end of story
PMEmail Poster
kennedysavior
Posted: February 07, 2005 05:05 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

you fools, claire is alice, remember the scene from re3:nemesis when she is being shot at by the helicopter? the director needed a single star so he chose her!!!!
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: February 07, 2005 05:10 pm
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Group: Moderators

QUOTE (Hobo Ninja @ Jan 19 2005, 10:14 PM)
QUOTE (Grey Snake @ Jan 5 2005, 12:34 AM)

Where is the mansion?
Where is Stars!?
Who is Alice?!

The Resident Evil movie was based more off the 4th Resident Evil Book called Underworld or something like that...The movies wernt supposed to be the games made into a movie or the books they are totally original and they just use the main basic stuff from the games...I dont think either of the movies was bad but yeah I would have enjoyed it more if it was based exactly off the games or books....

No, it was called resident evil and therefore was meant to be resident evil, instead they took the name and genre and made a completely different movie.
They ruined it, it was ok for an action film but wasn't resident evil, they also did the Alien Vs Predator remake, well...

A silent hill movie is going to be made, i really hope they don't spoil that too.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
-Rusty-
Posted: February 08, 2005 09:26 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

QUOTE (kennedysavior @ Feb 7 2005, 11:05 AM)
you fools, claire is alice, remember the scene from re3:nemesis when she is being shot at by the helicopter? the director needed a single star so he chose her!!!!

No, YOU FOOL! Claire Redfield is NOT Alice, Claire Redfield was NOT in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, and the helicopter part of the movie was taken from the Resident Evil:Code Veronica intro scene(which Claire is in). Originally there was an actress who was going to play Claire in the Resident Evil: Apocolypse movie but something happened(I think it was that her mother got sick or something else family related) so she had to quit. The helicopter scene for the Apocolypse movie was supposed to be for the Claire character, but because of her quiting they had to re-film the scene and gave it to Alice.

..and I agree with _CiviliaN^SoldieR_ about the RE movies. Mr.Paul Anderson ruined the RE movies.

This post has been edited by -Rusty- on February 08, 2005 09:27 am
PM
Nikku
Posted: February 08, 2005 09:22 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

wait The 2002 - 2003 AvP was made before? I knew it was a game but they had the idea before?

The Silent Hill movie is going to get f'ed in the A probulaly, the Final FAntasy movie could have been bettar, alot better

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll