Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: ««<3132333435>»»  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Yet Another Story With Forum Members!, Please read. -NOT DEAD YET!
Mic2070
Posted: November 11, 2005 07:54 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Rah Triple post.

VIKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FFS THE STORYYYYY

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Elite viking
Posted: November 11, 2005 11:20 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Sorry guys, I just can't bother anymore. It's not as fun writing as it was before. That, and the fact that now there are 3-4 people that might bother to reading it. Even if no one read it I might have continued, but... I might wave it away saying it's my last yaer at school before picking up a new school to find out what I'm going to do for a living.

I'm sorry.
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: November 11, 2005 11:35 pm
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Group: Moderators

Damn, elite. Even though i don't post, i read this, and i LOVE it. It's brilliant, and it carries on my legacy... YOU NEED TO CARRY ON MY LEGACY ELITE! biggrin.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: November 12, 2005 12:04 am
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Damn. This is a really good story...AND I'M IN IT! AND it carries on Civvy's legacy! (Bonus +1).

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: November 15, 2005 01:13 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Group: Members

Keyes, correction. You WERE in it. Im in it though (Bonus +8943798534958973925489789234750834759837498573285923749875984...to be continued)

EDIT: and you just barely put me in so continue or die!!!

This post has been edited by DavidRoxZoRs on November 15, 2005 01:16 am

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Security Corporate
Posted: November 15, 2005 04:56 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Elite Viking, you bastard...

I'm just messing around. I understand.

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on November 15, 2005 04:57 am
PM
Elite viking
Posted: November 15, 2005 04:02 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Don't get your hopes just yet, but I think thanks to your response that I will at least write a little more.
And a little scetch on the TARA:

user posted image

David thought, comlink open, and soon he had contact with Carl.

Carl, if you hear what I do

Sure do. This isnt good at all. Were supposed to have cleansed this sector before the transport slicks arriveThis is Alpha squad, come in Freight One. Freight One, do you read?

A slight crackle, and a man aboard on one of the Blackhawks answered, This is Freight One. Whats the situation?

We have multiple hostiles coming in, my screen is showing Christ, four hundred and counting. Theyre all around the drop zone, abort the landing!

Silence Negative on that. Chief says we have to go in, at all costs. Im sorry.

David broke in at this. He had to. He couldnt let this happen.

If you send your people in, youre going to lose them. They are all around us: we have no chance of securing a perimeter. Can you take the responsibility of all those peoples lives?

Imunder strict orders here. I have no choice. Believe me, if there was another way

I read, Freight. Well do our best to hold them off down here. Alpha over and out. Carl tapped at his transmitter, and then took both hands back to his rifle.

Weve got a job to do.

David couldnt help himself, he had to check on his TARA. He pulled the lever back again. Pwing.The shining bullet he had slid in half an hour ago spun out, and the screen on his suit analyzed the path and landing point. Automatics took over, and his right hand grabbed it before it hit the ground. (à la MGS4 )

Bring it on.

The moaning were higher now, they didnt need sound enhancing now. Light beams from their brethren in the choppers swept over their LZ, and the shadows of the foul creatures all around them darted over the walls.

First one that reaches a hundred kills buys the other one a beer, you in? Carl laughed, hiding his fear behind a mask.

More like a thousand, but OK, David answered

The ground was vibrating from all the zombified people around them. For the first time he could see them, even if it was still only glimpses. Then the first enemy approached from a shadow. David couldnt wait any longer.

Rifle semi auto, engage manually only. The computer scope buzzed to life. He could have let the gun itself handle everything but he wanted to have some control. His armored hand tightened the grip around the stock, and his index finger moved backwards.

A bullet left the chamber, and a corpse hit the ground.

The shot had sent a shock trough the other Vultures. The tactical screen was showing increased movement amongst them: now they were in a quick pace. And by soon more hostiles was in clear sight. Dozen upon dozen of rotting corpses emerged from everywhere, all in the same kind of ripped clothing, all mutilated and bloodied. All with the same, empty gaze.

Rifle -full auto, he commanded, before pulling back the trigger once more. And now there was more than one shot following. TrakTrakTrak TrakTrak TrakTrakTrakTrakTrak. Bullets whizzed through the air in bright yellow streaks, ripping through anything in their path. Which were mostly Vultures, immediately reacting to lead tearing through their heads. The 5.56 caliber effectively liquefyed their brain matter. With this last strain of life cut they fell to the asphalt, as cold as themselves.

David halted for a moment after his first spray, letting the computer update its data. All he had hit in the head had ceased to exist, when hit elsewhere they didnt even react. So far everything introduced in the briefing was right.
TrakTrakTrakTrakTrak. The computer had forced his suit to open fire at his side, where a cluster of undead were attacking from. That one second pause had cost him. His first killings werent close to do anything; it had halted advancement from one angle but no more. He hadnt remembered he was assaulted from every other direction as well.

The LZ was a hopeless area to defend. The only possible landing zone for a dozen helicopters, as well as a place to set up an operation base was an almost empty parking lot, in the outskirts of the cityA 100*100 meter flat area that worked as a connection point for almost every street in the area. In short, threats were pouring in from everywhere.

Weve got no chance of covering all these threats from here, we gotta move in to the center of the lot! David yelled into his mike.

Copy that, we have to handle half of the square each, facing different directions. They wont get through these suits for some time but-ShitBLAM Carl was cut off by a shotgun blast amplified over the mike.
Bastards found a new alley to come out of! Theyll probably fall from the sky anytime; we have to get to the center!

They both turned and ran. David held his rifle against his shoulder facing backwards, towards a horde of Vultures, and thought Fire at will, letting his suit fire anywhere it wanted.

Ill mark our position with a smoke nade, and let the hawk gunners handle the crowds Carl said as he shot a single round on the asphalt with his shotgun. Green smoke quickly curled up from the crater.

No turning back nowlets say two beers, Carl mumbled, ejecting the smoke shell.

Rifle acquire targets. Seconds later all possible threats were marked off, and all known ones within engagement range shown with an aiming reticule. There were more than five hundred potential enemies along with a hundred and fourty-seven confirmed ones, the computer announced.

PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: November 15, 2005 05:10 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Niiiiice stuff, man biggrin.gif KEEP WRITING! *Cracks whip*

And BTW, David, I'm not dead. I checked back. I'm barricaded in my house with Jouni...I think.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: November 15, 2005 11:20 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

wtf is a vulture?!

INSANESTORY!!!!

but where the hell are Me and my crew?!

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
  Posted: November 16, 2005 12:15 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Excellent.
PM
Freak
Posted: November 19, 2005 05:21 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Yes... i'ma bit new.. Although I have been lurking around a week, reading some of the various zombies stories. Havent got around to registerting till now. And I gotta say...
That's some damn'd good stuff you have written there Elite Viking... From reading it, I could literally picture every aspect of the story. And i'm only up to about page 11 at the moment. I could easily see you writing some books and making some cash in the future. Keep up the spectacular work!

Also have to point out there is some imature, unpatient little bastards that need to learn patience... because that writing, i'm sure took some hard work and time away from you.

Again, kickass job. cool.gif
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: November 19, 2005 01:49 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Why thank you! I feel honored to see that new people are coming to read this.

The story is something I am pretty proud of. About a hundred word pages all in all wink.gif I have gone a little back and forth between comedy, tragedy and plain action\gore, butI am probably staying in tragedy\gore for some time now.

And by the way, since most people that asked to come into this has left, there's a lot of free space for new ( hahaha I'm going to lay down WASTE on the old guys hahahahahaaa), would you want to join? If so simply post stats, name, etc etc.
PMEmail Poster
Mic2070
Posted: November 19, 2005 06:46 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

You shall NOT lay waste on me !
I'm the only real kicking ass character in this story so I must live... To kick ass !

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Nikku
Posted: November 20, 2005 12:26 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

QUOTE (Mic2070 @ Nov 19 2005, 06:46 PM)
You shall NOT lay waste on me !
I'm the only real kicking ass character in this story so I must live... To kick ass !

what the hell are you talking about, nooby

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Freak
Posted: November 21, 2005 07:52 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Ahh, well I have finally caught up.. and I can't change what I orginally said... the story rules.

And if you're still interested in incorperating more people, I guess i'll take the job.

Bit of my own personal bio... I live in the U.S., currently a Junior in Highschool in Texas. My names Scott, 16 years old. I have a dream, a serious dream of being a Airborne Army Ranger, and if my mindset dosent change, I plan to enlist after Highschool. To meet that dream of mine, i'm currently working out and running daily, no shit. My brother is a Blackhawk crew chief/mechanic, delpoyed in Afghanistan at the moment (Sadly, he just mans a m60 machine gun[he's bummed about not having a mini-gun] instead of a mini-gun -which are I believe only for the 75th Ranger Regiment).

Anyways, for the story..

I think what'd be cool, is if I was aboard one of the Blackhawks with one of the Squads ariving to help secure the LZ, apart of whatever organization they're. If that's alright with you.

Name: Scott, aka Freak
Description: 5 10 , Blonde Hair, Blue eyes, well built Muscles
Skills: Loves M4A1's , 'specially those on "steroids"(-as I say) which is the SOPMOD, trained with m249s, and carries a .45 colt 1911. Also trained in demolitions, and love blowing shit up.
Background: Only training, training, and training. I have seen a lot of Zombie movies, played a few games(including Brainbreed) and confident if the situation ever arives that the world becomes infested with Zombes, I know what to do about it.
Family: Safe and sound, hopefully...

Haha, well if you do end up placing me in the story, awesome. If not, no problem. Can't wait to read what ya got next for us... and I gotta say, it probably woulda made me go crazy if I found out about this story earlier having to wait for each of those responses lol.

Again, awesome job with the story!
PMEmail Poster
Pages: ««<3132333435>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll