--------------------
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: August 20, 2007 02:20 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Group: Members

It's a bit hard to do that.

Rufus was in a neighborhood, dawg. Heaven's Gate is a big city, so there are a lot of houses and stuff, rather than skyscrapers and building strips.

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: August 20, 2007 09:05 am
Quote Post

And this post is meant to update teh thread.

My mood is set to writing zombie fiction right now, since Shrinking Universe is on.

Rufus Stockton
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Weather: Cloudy

We both interfered at the fire fight, hiding on the nearest safe place. From what it looked like, an army of zombies are being assaulted. Couldn't hurt to join, right?

I got my shotgun and knife ready.
"I'll shoot from a distance," said the Black Ops that was following me. He had a scoped m16 in-hand.

I rushed towards the undead, blowing the nearby head to pieces.
The soldier didn't miss a shot and killed a few with me.

I continued on, blowing up heads with a boom, like Bruce Campbell and his boom stick.

The piercing chill of early morning made me move a little faster.

A shot there, a slash here, the zombies quickly went down.
Believe me, this knife is so light I can wield it with speed.

Finally the path was cleared and we saw two men, who looked like street thugs, with guns on their hands. They left the scene after.

"Who were those two men?" asked the soldier.
"Those must be the shooters. Let's follow them."

We went to where I saw them, but no trace of them anymore.

I decided to continue on with the search.

============

Time: 10:59 AM
Weather: Sunny

The sun had finally risen, and the infection of zombies got worse. From here and there in the neighborhood, zombies roamed and searched for flesh. Our ammo became scarce.

"Damn... we've got to find a gunshop to get some guns."
The soldier who was with me took out a small machine, which looked like those things that tell you directions while driving.

"Ah, gunshop's not too far."

He led me to the place, and it was heavily fortified. Corpses lay in front of the building.
We knocked into the gored up glass of the store.
What seemed unusual was that.... a lady came.
"Hmph, not zombies.", she said after she us, holding up a machine-gun.

She opened the door.
"Welcome. You need ammo or something?"
Her voice sounded like a young angel. Reminds me of my daughter.

"Indeed we do. I'm going to need some shells, and this guy, eh what do you need?"
Soldier was frozen. Couldn't talk... he wasn't looking athe girl's face but instead, her chest.

Then came a hard slap on the face.
"Ow.. ow... ok ok I need m16 bullets, please. Place em on my backpack."

This woman's unbelievably owning a gunshop. Rare sight. She was an elegant woman. Can kill a few young boys like my pal here, which looked like he's in his 20s.

"So, you own this?" I asked.
"Yup, my dad passed it on to me. He didn't have a son to take his job, so I'm doing it for him."
"Amazing, you're good at handling guns."
"Yup. Killed the zombies outside."

She gave me a handy pack of shells, while she filled in the soldier's backpack.

"Thanks. How much would it be?", I asked. She might need the money for something else, you know.
"Free. You need it for survival. I got a storage and truck-load of them."
"Thank you. Hey, why don't you come with us?" I asked her.
"No thanks. I have to keep this shop safe. My dad's memory lies here. I've food and stuff anyway."
"If you insist."

We exited out of this gunshop and resumed our march.

A few miles later, after encountering a few easy-to-kill zombies, a weird sight came in place.

Some hooded guys, their uniforms white, are carrying some undead.
We hid to avoid detection.
"What are those guys up to..." said mr. soldier quietly.
"No idea... looks like a weird cult."

An insignia of a grave, with a hand sticking out of it, was behind their uniform.
We had to follow.

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Follow the "Cult".
Secondary: Search for Gordon, Kuzuke and migell.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
gordon_frohman
Posted: August 20, 2007 02:21 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

your talking about a gps...

and sounded abit like yousa was talking about KKK too

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Posted: August 20, 2007 11:19 pm
Quote Post

Nonononono biggrin.gif

I decided to make a cult in this RPG to stretch teh limit and to have at least a different enemy for once! biggrin.gif

You'll know more about them as we go deeper in teh RPG.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: August 21, 2007 11:35 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Robert Duylon
Time and Date:January 6th,2008,9:23AM.
Weather:Cloudy

After packing a large amount of weapons and ammo,me and Sam were standing by the barricade,scanning outside the gunshop.There appeared to be only 2 zombies,which would be easily dispatched.I shoved out the top part of the barricade,which was only 2 chairs,and climbed over the couch that had been blocking the lower part.I fired at the closest zombie,who's limbs scattered across the road.I pumped the shotgun,aiming at the other zombie,though it's head exploded before I could fire.I glanced back at Sam,a revolver in her hand.I went back to the door,grabbing the bag full of weapons off the couch,and then begining to walk down the street.

We were able to go a few blocks before there was a group of six zombies,which we easily took care of.We continued walking,dodging the random zombie every now and then.I could hear gunshots from all over the city,though none were close.Suddenly,a zombie came running out of an ally about 50 feet infront of us,though from here,it looked more like a skeleton then a zombie."These things get uglier every minute.."Sam muttered.The zombie suddenly sprinted towards us."Not good!"I fired at it,merely causing it to stumble.Sam fired three shots at it,the first missing but the second two taking away most of its skull.It crashed to the ground about 10 feet away.I slowly walked towards it,prodding it with the barrel of my shotgun when I got close enough.It did appear to be mostly skeletal,what remained of its head having very little skin left.It had a rather odd outfit,though all of it seemed to be rather odd."I think we best get moving.."I muttered,and Sam nodded as we began walking down the street.

--------------------------------
Rather crappy,but...Meh

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: August 23, 2007 02:04 am
Quote Post

Hoho that's cool Xemo!!!

Now as Xemo reminded me about Revenants, I will write a description of each enemy me, Froh, and Equalizer made while we discussed, which was a long time ago.

Known Enemies

-Zombie (Blue Virus)
A dead corpse, which is ressurected by a type of virus in the brain. The infection takes a very long time. 1 or 2 hours will finish the infection. The brain does not fully function, and this cripples a zombie's movement, and its thinking capacity.
Slow, easy to target, but deadly in numbers.

-Chaser (Purple Virus)
A stronger, more advanced type of a normal zombie.
Its virus is able to infect a victim in a max of Five Minutes. This zombie does not forget to run, unlike normal zombies. The virus repairs and enhances the zombies lungs if needed, so it is able to run for a very long time.
If the virus had developed(it takes days), it will improve the healing of wounds, and improve the strength of the overall zombie.
It may not be deadly when only one, but if it's in great numbers, it may be a huge problem.
The virus however, had been released in small places of Heaven's Gate, so Chasers are a rare sight.

-Suicidal Corpse (Yellow Virus)
Named by the maker of the virus. Once this virus enters the victim's brain, it quickly turns the victim into a savage monster in only a matter of minutes. This zombie acts like a wild savage, and explodes unexpectedly. The cause of that is the very unstable virus.
The explosion can spread more viruses. If in very close contact with the virus, it may be a little messy.
Very easy to kill, for it is very very slow, and even greater in numbers. If one explodes, all of the others will explode.
Can be a dangerous foe if in tight or close spots however.

-Red Virus
This virus does a special type of infection, which varies from human to human.
It can turn them into a deadly creature, mutating an unkown "weapon" into the victim. Only 1 had been spotted in Heaven's Gate.

-Revenant (Instant Death virus)
This creature's appearance is nothing but a living Skull, but a very deadly, strong one.
The virus's effect first kills the victim in an instant, then the skin starts to shed off and fall apart, and so does the musuclar system. All but left is the skeleton.
What is amazing, though, is that the victim has its own mind, being able to sense food and run at a fast speed. The "mind" of this Creature has mutated inside the skull, but it is not visible.
The remaining bones also do not separate, because of the controlling mind. It actually enables the Revenant to run at such a high speed.

This was tested by the Dark Ops to their fellow comrades and had gotten the wrong results, so they disposed of them through heaven's gate.
The Dark Ops are able to control their minds through an unknown device.

-Bomberman Joe
A crazed soldier of the Black Ops. His wits with trap structures and explosive knowledge had made him a deadly foe to fight with.
He both aims to kill all humans and zombies. He thinks both are just the same, stupid and annoying. He also plans to destroy the Black Ops agency for his own crazed reasons.

-The Claw
Lynch Myer, a former black ops private, was injured in a battle and was near death when sent back to the Agency.
The scientists thought that they should test out their new virus, The Red virus, which will hopefully heal him back to normal.
The experiment failed however, and the virus instead did something else unexpected. It went overboard and mutated his arm, into a deadly claw weapon, and increased his overall size.
The scientists then imprisoned him and threw him into Heaven's Gate, to see what he will do.
Eversince he got there, he wreaked havoc, killing only human and not undead.
The virus seemed to have controlled his brain.

-Dark Ops
The rival agency of the Black Ops. They are more violent and more hostile, and can raid the Black Ops at anytime.
Their soldiers kill civillians at any mission. They are very hard to track down, and their location is unkwon.
When the Black Ops had messed up, they are sent to clean up the mess.
They shoot anyone, but never their allies.
A very ruthless agency, and can also be known as the "Evil side of the Black Ops".

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on August 28, 2007 02:10 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: August 28, 2007 06:42 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Someone post>.>

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: August 29, 2007 04:28 am
Quote Post

I might. Iunno when. Waha laugh.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: September 01, 2007 11:05 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

You should post...now..Because...You should.Now post ph34r.gif

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: September 02, 2007 02:07 am
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

i aint promising anything
Gordon frohman

Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 10:25 AM

So here i am , with my shotgun and the deagle , filled to brim with ammo, but no target as to where i am to go.
The randomness of the route i took would baffle me earlier in my life, im going towards the northeast and what seems like the ghetto off the city if the definition of types of stores i have gone past the last ten minutes while blasting some of the zombies ive walked past, liquor stores and pawn shops where seen , some gun stores too but they seemed to be barricade while others was thorughly attacked and stolen from.
The blasting sounds of a sniper was heard in the distance , i figured the local military base had been warned and sent out troops, but then why was not other parts of the town being covered by the military ?
the further in i got to the ghetto the louder the sounds of the sniper was heard.
The corpses of mexican immigrants was nearby, but the disgruntling fact was that it seems the targets died of bullet wounds and not from the infection , as they didnt have bite wounds on them, some gang must be using this plague as a excuse to kill immigrants.
The phone of one of the immigrants rang and would attract the zombies if it continued to ring, i did the only reasonable thing ,, i took the call.

"Maria, are you okay ? " a strong mexican accent spoke
" I'm sorry to whoever you are but,,,, maria is dead, and from the looks of it most of the latino-americans that lived nearby " i just answered, too calm for comforts.
" WHAT ??!?! oh * rambles on in mexican * ,,,maria,,, " the mexican sobbed on , but who wouldnt ,, his loved ones were dead.
The cellphone went dead.

Throwing away the cellphone i continued towards the location i thought the sniper was.
the closer i came i saw more and more corpses of zombies dead from various bullet wounds.
right there in the center of the ghetto there was a platform made out of buss'es and a sole man was standing there in a dragon skin armor with various grenades and weaponary on him, and the sniper in hand.
" Quite impressive , what's your name ? " i asked the man with a quite impressed look on my face.
"Hell yes its impressive ! took me a hour just to get the buss'es like this ! The name's Eric by the way " Said the man wearing Dragon skin armor.

Eric
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 10:45 AM

Took me a bloody hour to get the busses like this, but it was bloody worth it.
the zombies couldnt reach me , and i could continue to kill them with ease, hell i havent had this fun since the army days.
i dunno why i chose the ghetto as my spot for 'hunting' , but it kinda fitted i gues , and the amount of zombies that were here would be enormous.
i continued to shoot zombies with either my pistol, for those quite close , and the sniper with those far away.
Near the south-west entrance of the ghetto i saw a police man walking this way with a deagle in hand and a spas-12 strapped on his back, only stopping near a pile of latino-american corpses, lunatics killed those, claiming that they were the cause of the infection,, racist bastards.

The man came closer and stopped for a second and inspected me and the work i had done.

" Quite impressive , what's your name ? " the man asked with a impressed look on his face.
"Hell yes its impressive ! took me a hour just to get the buss'es like this ! The name's Eric by the way " I replied while smirking.

There i added nikku too , was it bad or good ?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Posted: September 02, 2007 02:23 am
Quote Post

That was good. Not bad. Good. Not bad. GOOD.

My turn now.

Rufus Stockton
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:02 AM

We trailed the weird-looking Cult.

They were running actually, as if in a rush, not walking. Maybe they were aware.

We followed a little bit more, but a bus was waiting for them.

Damn... we won't catch up that way.

We decided to give up the chase.

-------------------------

Time: 11:12 AM

Time passed..... my chest started losing itself. I coughed while I walked.

The soldier I was with, Bryan says on his nametag, kept asking me if I were ok.

I just kept replying "I'm Fine."

We reached a certain distance, finding a Revenant or two there. POP goes their heads. A green-ish blob exploded when we shot their skulls.

We were in a street where tall Apartment buildings lay on the side. It looked like one of those Suburban areas where Poets and singers are born..

A shadow interrupted our action.

It was a small woman, wearing goggles and what looks like a Darker, more advanced armor of the black ops.

"Old man? Soldier? This'll be fun."

She then pointed two handguns at us, preparing to fire.

We pointed our guns at her.

"Hmph, you think that'll do anything to me?"

She made us blind... some sort of glass stunned our eyes when we were about to shoot her. Two gunshots were made while that happened.

Once we regained our sights, our guns were.. knocked off out of our hands!

"Run!!" shouted Bryan.

We made a run for it, while that small petite woman chased us, shooting and missing at the same time.

My heart started to fail, and I fainted on the ground.

"Sir!!!" shouted Bryan.

That's all I heard ... I got dizzy and fell on the ground. I was knocked out unconcious.

Objectives Unclear.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: September 02, 2007 04:32 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Ill post tommorow...Orrrrr....maybe tonight.Maybe.Dunno.Too lazy.. unsure.gif

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Xemo
Posted: September 02, 2007 06:44 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Robert Duylon
Time and Date:January 6th,2008,10:12AM.
Weather:Cloudy

I aimed the desert eagle at the massive horde of zombies,firing the whole clip into the rotten mess.Four zombies fell to the ground,brains scattered all around.I looked behind us,happy to note that there were no more zombies,though the street did have a random corpse here and there.Samantha was firing into the zombie mass,having retrieved a shotgun from the gunshop before we left.I looked back at the horde,wondering how in the world so many had been infected.It looked like hundreds of them."Sam,we gotta get out of here."She turned to look at me,then back at the zombies before nodding.I picked up my shotgun,which had been emptied into the horde,and began jogging down the street.

After several minutes of walking,dodging the random zombie here and there,I walked around a corner and spotted a rather interesting sight.What looked like a man was standing atop one of several busses bunched together,surrounded by corpses,while another stood on the ground several feet away,staring up at the other one.Interesting...I continued watch the two,deciding whether or not to go to them..

------------
Objectives:
Primary:Keep Sam alive
Secondary:Find survivors
-----------------------------
I tried>>

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: September 03, 2007 08:38 am
Quote Post

Hey when are they going to share their feelings?

Sam is like Rob's partner. laugh.gif I'd really want to see them in real life, or in a movie or something, shooting here and there. Sounds fun laugh.gif

Bryan Furlin
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:13 AM

I went ahead and carried sir Rufus to safety. I placed him on my back. It didn't seem so bad.
I quickly ran from the insane woman chasing us. I dare not look back.
We fended off some zombies while on the way, and dodged some bullets. Lucky that girl had no aim.

"Come back, Cowards!!" she shouted, while I ran.

We had no choice. First of all, our guns were knocked out of our hands, and plus sir Rufus is undergoing a heart failure.

I decided to hide in the nearest dark alley, since the Girl had lost us.

The alley had some zombies, which I killed with my combat knife. They then landed on the dirty, maggoty ground. It was a messy alley, but there was a clean spot.
I placed sir Rufus on the wall. Let me see...

Luckily the Black Ops has the most advanced First-Aid kit. It almost has anything you need in there. There was a weird-looking tube for regaining the heart. This kit is so advanced, it can save lives 50% of the time.

I placed the tube on sir Rufus's neck. That's what it said... wait for a few seconds until patient regains pulse. I did what it told me, and I checked the pulse. It was... beating back! Wow. Surprising!

"Ugh... w-what happened?..." asked sir Rufus, who was back up to his feet.

"Your heart failed while we ran. I had to take you away from there."

I told everything to him, and he agreed. We got our weapons back, which had little damage, and resumed our mission.

OBJECTIVES:
Same as Rufus Stockton.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Pages: ««<34567>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll