Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> A Great Idea For Brainbread (well, Yall Decide), about player zombies
Axem_Red
Posted: September 15, 2005 10:59 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

ok, the game is supposed to be played where its human and npc humans against zombies and player zombies. but when a player turns into a zombie, most servers dont want player zombies to kill human players and human players to kill player zombies since that would hurt the human team since it would add more time until a zombie can turn back into a human again and help the human team out.

aight, so the idea here would be to make it so when everyone on the human team turns into a zombie, the game ends and it goes on to a different map like it does when the human team finishes all objectives. the way it is now, theres no point to be a player zombie cuz the zombie team cant actually win. this way, the zombie team could win and then the game could be played the way it was meant to be, humans vs zombies. also, a good idea would be to add an option to disable or enable this in brainbread servers, that way if i want to play a one player game without anyone else and i turn into a zombie, the game doesnt end. and if this idea was used, might be a good idea to lower player zombies speed a lil bit. so how yall like this idea?

and add a few more objectives. only like three or four are actually used. i have seen other objectives like blowing up a section of wall, but its still usually the same three or four objectives used. in brainbread 1.3, would be nice to have more objectives added to the game

- Axem Red

This post has been edited by Axem_Red on September 15, 2005 11:03 am

--------------------
maps in progress: police_con12

on the police_con12 team:

me
wing51
morgwin
PMEmail Poster
Ed_Oscuro
Posted: September 15, 2005 09:14 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Going to a new map when one single round is over? Nah. You're just suggesting something be done like Zombie Panic.

Personally...I'd rather the regular BB style was kept. Keeps it different, and there's that ethical matter to decide for yourself - just like real life! Be a hero and kill marines (er), or don't and get everybody pissy at you.

I think there should be real incentives for killing humans, instead of "well you can kill marines, too!" Not a punishment, per se, but an incentive.

This post has been edited by Ed_Oscuro on September 15, 2005 09:16 pm
PMEmail Poster
Axem_Red
Posted: September 16, 2005 01:59 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

ok then, how bout if the zombies win three rounds, then they win? either way, something gotta be done. the game isnt played the way its meant to be and the zombies cant win, they can only try to get on the human team

--------------------
maps in progress: police_con12

on the police_con12 team:

me
wing51
morgwin
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: September 16, 2005 07:44 am
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Group: Moderators

No, the pvp function is just a little addition, the whole game univers shouldn't be based on that.

Moved to suggestions.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Kitsune
  Posted: September 20, 2005 09:36 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Actually there is a time limit on mopst servers, if not all objectives ahve been completed in the time limit, the zombies should theoretically have won the round.
Also, most servers change maps after one round, maybe you should consider playing on anthoer server if this is a big problem for you. tongue.gif
Most of my games are good, and i don't really bother if someone kills humans while they are zombies, it can be frustrating sometimes but it's only a game man. cool.gif

Hmm, why isn't i the last person who posted here? It says that civi posted the last one...wierd

This post has been edited by Kitsune on September 22, 2005 09:57 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll