Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: ««<678910>»»  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Yet Another Story With Forum Members!, Please read. -NOT DEAD YET!
Elite viking
Posted: February 21, 2005 03:42 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Argh, you fools. HUNTER!!!11111 LOLWAFFLES...
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 21, 2005 03:59 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

New part smile.gif

Were trapped! Theres no way out! Were going to dieor become them! Sergei yelled, losing his mind.

Calm down, help is coming, DarknessGlams tried to comfort him, We are going to make it, comrade. It was false words, he had lost hope himself.

They had lost two of their men, and were pinned down in a small room. While searching for the power generator, the crowds of scared Americans they encountered diminished, until no one was seen. Then, it got quiet. Too quiet.
They found out that the silence was much better than what came later. Just when they had found the right sector, and had pinned the location of the reactor, Jurij had complained of hearing things. Moaning voices in the dark They had all laughed at it, giving Jurij a rub in his hair, before telling him to drink less Vodka when on missions.

But minutes later, everyone heard. Soon, the sounds were accompanied by shuffling. They shivered of the noises from dragging feet, coming towards them.
When they saw the first one, they panicked. A decayed man with a long beard stained in blood. Half of its right arm was missing, and it left a trail of blood after it.

They shot at it, but not one of the bullets seemed to give any effect. It was not until DarknessGlams had taken out his MR-433 VIKING ( smile.gif ) class 9mm pistol and given the attacker a shot right trough the head that it died, splattering its remains all over the corridor.
While they reloaded the guns, another one appeared. And another one. Soon, the whole hall was filled with zombies, and they had taken shelter inside a small room.
Jurij was the first to die. He was boarding up tables to cover the door when a hand smashed trough, dragging at his arm. He shot a bullet right trough, but the arm still tried to pull him. He had began yelling, screaming that his comrades should cut of the arm. They all rushed to his assistance, but then many more pairs of arms burst trough the door. His screams when they tore him apart had gone trough flesh and bone.
There was nothing they could do, but continue Jurijs work.

From time to time, the undead would break trough the barricades, and the Spetznasz would open fire to hold them back. One of those moments, the team sniper had lost his magazine while reloading, and one of the zombies had bitten him when he fumbled with it. When the attack was driven back, they all watched with horror as their comrades skin paled, until he was in a white, almost blue form. He had lost consciousness after half an hour, after screaming in agony all the time.
They shot him to relieve him from the pain.

Now, the barricades was lead-filled, and wouldnt take another attack. They had only one choice: To try to fight their way out.

Okay, comrades, there is no point in waiting for help anymore. WE have to find help ourselves, DarknessGlams said to his two remaining men.

Both nodded, with flickering eyes.
Kachink. Ch-chk.Krakh. They all loaded their guns, and prepared for their last fight for survival

Immoral Sniper was walking from side to side in his office. Why hadnt the chopper returned? He had tried contacting the pilot, but all the answer he got was static.
Had something gone wrong?
He sat down again. This could kill his career, but he had to send another team in, to find out what was going on. He dialed a number only he knew about.

Yes? A voice boomed in the telephone.

Ah ZombieSlaya, you are awake I have a mission for you.

Ill be there in a minute.

One thing. Pack for a heavy assault mission.

Very well.
Click.

IN the city... (Been a long time)

Elite Viking and -=Jouni=- had just finished. The last hour, after really making sure they were in Heavens gate, they had prepared all they needed for surviving.
First, they had searched for weapons and protective suits. Jouni had taken the longest and sharpest kitchen knives he could find, and gathered thick suits. Viking had sawed off the safety tip of his sword, and gathered all the Kevlar sewn fencing wear.

After that, they filled a satchel up with water bottles, freeze-dried food, various vitamine pills, and first-aid items.
Lastly, they had searched the phone catalogue for any more names of fellow BB gamers. They hit up at all the names they could remember. They found Keyes, Radman, OneOfTheLost, Hunter and themselves.
So they dialed up all of them. Only Keyes picked up.

Keyes? a voice on the line said.

Keyes, youre not gonna believe this, Viking quickly said

Who... is this?

Its Viking from the BB forums, I know, its all weird as Hell, but right now we have concerns that are much worse. We are in Heavens Gate, USA, Keyes. There hasnt yet been an infection, but Its gonna begin any moment.

Whoah, slow down fan boy.

Thats my line, Jouni grumbled.

Youre saying we are about to be invaded by zombies?

Exactly. As a proof that it could happen, did anything weird happen to you today?

How did you know that? Keyes slowly said.

How bad is it at your place? I suddenly received new muscles in places Ive never known of.

Hah! Thats not even close to me. I am a freaking Rambo, and Im ex-Beret. I have a total of five guns right now, including akimbo Beretta 92fs, an M16, a modified, reloadable LAW and a Raging Bull, Keyes bragged.

Thats great. The more weapons, the better. Could you tell us where you live? Your place sounds like a fortress-

I dont know where I live myself. And if the infection could start any moment its probably better for you to stay where you are.

Hey, how about we use a map, and then mail a picture of it to eachother, with our place dotted out?

OkayThat might work. Good idea.

They hung up, and raced over to their computers to find a map.

This post has been edited by Elite viking on August 08, 2005 07:33 pm
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: February 21, 2005 04:04 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

I didnt pick up? Why didnt I pick up? am I dead? am I alive? Is there an undead chicken pecking at my corpse? where am I!? *sobs* probably at the Mall. since I work there an all. ok ok ill shut my trap. continue yur awesoem story.

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Give a man a gun he thinks he's superman.
Give a man two and he thinks he's God.
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: February 21, 2005 04:27 pm
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Group: Moderators

QUOTE (Elite viking @ Feb 21 2005, 02:42 PM)
Argh, you fools. HUNTER!!!11111 LOLWAFFLES...

My LOLWAFFLEZ :/ Givf Back :/

Nice stuff.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
zombieslaya
Posted: February 21, 2005 04:59 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

woo hoo!! awesome way to introduce my char! also the fact it was immroal_sniper who called him up is an added plus, but je doubt he would trust me with a misson of that importance though. (note to immoral_sniper, i didnt mean any offence when i said that)

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: February 21, 2005 05:44 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

rock on! i live in a fortress wid a reloadable LAW! biggrin.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 21, 2005 05:57 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Whatever makes you guys happy laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
zombieslaya
Posted: February 21, 2005 06:27 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

the suspense is killing me!!! can hardly wait for next part!

This post has been edited by zombieslaya on February 21, 2005 06:28 pm

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 21, 2005 07:12 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Wait no more...
Author's note: Damn this is killing me! I haven't played BB for days, in order to update all the time!

ZombieSlaya took on his modified flak vest, with double ammount of Kevlar compared to an ordinary one. It had pouches all over it for ammunition and grenades. The only thing he loved more was his camo-painted jeep with a missile launcher on, or his modified Car-15.

After the vest was on, he began filling the different pockets with ammunition. For this mission, he would be bringing his Car-15 with at least 300 rounds, a desert Eagle .50 with 70, and a belt with ten badass Vulcan Phosphorous grenades.
When the boss said heavy assault, he got heavy assault.

He took both loose 7.62 rifle ammunition (Hollow pointed), and .50 pistol rounds (HE) into one pouch. Across his chest he had taken a belt of Vulcan Phosphorous grenades.
Next on the list was high-heel military boots, and thick gloves with some kevlar too, for better grip on the rifle.

He then put loaded magazines in his ammo belt, with 5 ready-to-go clips for his rifle and 2 for the pistol. The rest was in the side pockets and in the backpack. It totaled to fifteen loaded Car-15 clips and eight Desert Eagle ones, with a pocket of loose rounds too (Loading rounds into magazines is often preferred above having only ready magazines).

Before jumping into the TOW missile jeep, he readied a special water bottle in the satchel for use. It had a small drinking straw attached to his helmet, so that he could drink anytime.
When he turned around the ignition keys, he slapped his forehead.

How stupid How could I forget!he said to himself, and ran back into his garage for his Car-15 with the name Anabel.

ZombieSlaya had never had a girlfriend. His gun was as far as he got. He clicked on the usual extras on the rifle. A flashlight, a laser pointer, a muffler, an infra-red scope. Still, the rifle was quite light. It was specially designed for him, with grip fitting his hand like a glove. Also, all unnecessary weight had been removed. It didnt come at the expense of aim since he always had at least half a kilo of extra equipment on it (Weight determines aim to a certain point).

Then, finally, after hugging his rifle a little, he drove off to the coordinates on his GPS.

The Labs he mumbled, I bet somethings gone wrong

He was mostly called when the situation was critical, if someone were missing or if it was a doomsday scenario. At the last one he usually had a lot of backup, at the first one too, so someone was MIA.
Not that it mattered. All he wanted to do was to shoot at something, blow it up, and maybe repeat it a couple of times. Usually, he made a big distraction, shooting at the enemy while the friendlies got the hell out of there.
The missing guys better not come into his way.

The.Raver and Grey Snake were still pointing guns at that strange scientist. After all, an armed man in a lab coat popping out of the roof isnt that usual, and raises a bit suspicion. Also, when your team is reduced to two, you get a bit jumpy, wanting to give someone the blame.

What the Hell is going on in here? Grey asked roughly, wanting to butt-smack the man.

Well, its a science lab where we develop different armaments, gadgets and that sort of thing for the Army.

I couldnt care less. What is going on RIGHT NOW, so fucking important that some freako decides to call us?

Oh, that.

Rusty seemed pretty untouched by the fact that the whole lab was a war zone
Well, it started when we made this poison gas called Red Death. It was designed to go into the human bodys cells, and with electrical pulses command the cells into say, commanding heart cells to stop beating.

So the body dies. Dont we have a million of methods already?

Dont interrupt m-

The angry Rusty faced the two barrels again.

Whoah, lets not meet hasty conclusions here? Anyways, someone altered the gas, so that it only was effective in dead tissue. It then sent electrical pulses trough the body to sustain life. To keep it short, it reanimates dead bodies.

So what made this so terribly dangerous?

Rusty was silent for a moment. It seemed as he was listening after something.

I think I will let you find out yourself. Keep close to me.

The two soldiers shrugged, and followed the man with the Winchester, both of them determined to pop off his damn scientist head if he tried anything.

Ok theres a couple of them around here. Shoot at their heads, the man whispered a second before he turned around a corner, opening fire.

Hey, what do you think youre doing! Grey yelled, aiming at Rusty.

What is he firing at? The.Raver whispered to Grey before running over to the man with the Winchester. No one had yet come so far that they had introduced themselves.
When he passed the corner, he gasped in horror.

Four morbid figures were slowly limping towards him. They were all messed up beyond understanding, one with a bone stump instead of an arm, another with half a head. One had his stomach torn open, with the guts splashing at the floor.

Hey, stop what you are doing or God Grey had also seen it now.

Raver was the first to react. He pulled out his Socom, and fired a shot in the heart region at one. Blam. Not a reaction at all. The creature didnt even flinch. Blam. Another shot, this time aimed at the lungs. Nothing.
BLAM. The Winchester found its target, decapitating the former human. It fell instantly.

Thats how you do it, Rusty said, before reloading the rifle.

ThwakThwakThwak. Greys MP5 separated the head from the body of one.

They arent human he slowly whispered, as if to himself.

Nope, they are those reanimated fellows I told you about.

Moments later, all of the things were on the floor. Grey studied them up close. He couldnt see what they had worn, since the guts and other things had covered the most of it. Apart from all the red they had, they were very pale.

Its about time you came. We need more assistance around here, Rusty said to the others.

By the way, my names Rusty.

Grey Snake, Grey to you.

The.Raver, Id prefer Raver.

Thats enough formality, Grey said harsh.

Is there any survivors of the incident left here as you know?

Yes, theres at least thirty in a briefing room, not far from here. But I am afraid it may be under siege of the zombies.

We have to give it a try. I dont want my men to have fallen in vain.

Other soldiers? Rusty said curiously. He really wanted more soldiers to help, as long as they didnt steal his kills.

Yes. They were all killed by an anti-aircraft attack. It brought forth bad memories in both soldiers.

Oh, you mean the Stinger AA battery? A genius invention right-ack
Grey took a chokehold on Rusty.

Dont. You. Ever. Again. Say. That. Those. Were. Genius. O. K.
Finally, his grip let loose of Rusty, dropping him on the floor.
Show us where that room is.

Anyhow, how did you guys come in here? The doors are several inches thick!

They were open. It was kinda curious Greys face went from angry, to numb with fear. I saw some dots in the distance headed towardsthe city

What do you mean? Raver was getting nervous, knowing that it had to be bad news to crack down his commander like that.

Someone must have panicked, and escaped out. Raver, not only this lab is contaminated. Maybe the whole city.

OH NOES!!!!1111 ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by Elite viking on August 08, 2005 07:39 pm
PMEmail Poster
DarknessGlams
Posted: February 21, 2005 08:12 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Come on man, next part. I know your in the forum. He He He. Do you think me 'n' my men will ever meet up with any-one else or are we gonna die alone without an explantion?

--------------------
[nolargeimagesplz]http://img254.echo.cx/img254/2283/seminardeath2tn.gif[/IMG]
THINGS THAT I AM WORKING ON.
BD Source
BD Source. Please Read. Important (ish)
The BrainDead Source website.
Hey, please join my forums.
The Forums (Please, come on, join, please)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
Elite viking
Posted: February 21, 2005 08:30 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

You are russian. Russian are communists. communists are bad. bad is worty of dying. when you die you die alone. When you are alone, it cant get explained.
Ergo, with Viking-o-logic, you will die a lonesome death without explaination. biggrin.gif
Shall I never have time to play BB? Oh thy wolves, commanding me after thy wishes!

This post has been edited by Elite viking on February 21, 2005 08:32 pm
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: February 21, 2005 09:26 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

good stuff cool.gif we like smile.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
-=Jouni=-
  Posted: February 21, 2005 10:14 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

QUOTE (Elite viking @ Feb 21 2005, 03:59 PM)

Whoah, slow down fan boy.
Thats my line, Jouni grumbled.

LOL

OWNAGE
PMEmail Poster
DarknessGlams
Posted: February 21, 2005 10:56 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Eh... I'm pretty sure Russia isn't a Communist countery any more. That ended with Stalin I think.

This is what you get for not knowing many people in this site. You get added in a story and die a lonely death, oh well.

--------------------
[nolargeimagesplz]http://img254.echo.cx/img254/2283/seminardeath2tn.gif[/IMG]
THINGS THAT I AM WORKING ON.
BD Source
BD Source. Please Read. Important (ish)
The BrainDead Source website.
Hey, please join my forums.
The Forums (Please, come on, join, please)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
Elite viking
Posted: February 21, 2005 11:41 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Haha, ment as a joke. You die courageously after this part, with alot of perspectives inside the lab. Pretty long eh? =)

We have to remove the blockade, DarknessGlams said.

The other two nodded, and began dragging away the tables and wastebaskets. A few of those outside began hissing, scraping at the broken door.

Hurry, they are catching interest in us! Sergei, do you have any grenades left? Pedro said.

Uhm, yes, three of them. Why?

Set one of them at timed explosion and one at impact explosion.

Pedro stopped removing things while Sergei drew forth two RGN pineapple grenades, and twisted a ring around the pin to activate timed explosion. He handed them over to Pedro, who removed the pin of the timed one before telling them to take cover.

What are you doing? Darkness asked, slightly angry. Tossing grenades around might kill them all. The mission had to be completed.

Just hide! The grenade is about to blow!

He tossed the timed one at the door, where it made a clanking sound before laying still. The three spetznazs hid behind a table.
BADABOOM.
Quickly, Pedrostood up, ran out and threw the other grenade at the charging undead.
BABLAMM.

Come on! While the zombies are few!

The two others didnt have to be asked twice, and ran out, with two ak47 assault rifles and a Saiga 12 automatic shotgun drawn. Their true fight for life began.

What the fuck was that? Grey shouted to the other two.

It sounded like two explosions, sir, Rusty said.

Are you a goddamn idiot? Of course it was explosions! I need to know what kind of explosions!

Sounded like grenades, Grey. Let me think
Its probably an eastern block grenade, left over from the Cold war. Sounded like a primitive explosive device.

Grey was impressed, but didnt have time to say so.
What do we do? Go to the survivors room and get them out, or investigate the explosions? Rusty asked.

We have to evac those we know are still alive. Get going, Grey Snake barked out. Those grenades sure would attract a lot of zombies, and he didnt want to be there when that happened.
The explosions caught Nikku off guard. He fell at the ground by all the shaking, and when the second one came, he was covered in dust falling from the roof. There were still people alive. And they needed help.

For a moment, Nikku thought clearly, without anything to disturb him. He threw away his Mini Uzis. They were empty. So, with drawn Socom MK23s he began rushing to the closest elevator. He had just passed one, with a man, or rather the remains of a man, sat against the wall. Just like a lot of others, he had probably tried to get away too.
Just as he pressed the open doors button, a second too late, he got aware of the harsh Breathing inside.
A zombie lunged at him, knocking the Mk23s out of his hands. He fell to the floor, Nikku under with the zombie on top, in a wrestle of death. He gave the abomination a few punches, but couldnt risk puncturing the skull, letting the infection fluid hit him. Its teeth got closer, opening the jaw to get a gnaw at Nikku. Nikku gave it a whack with his forehead, which did nothing to the zombie. It got even closer He formed his left hand as a blade, and made a good smack at its neck. He could feel the spine breaking, but still it came at him. In a desperate maneuver, he pushed with all his might, and barely lifted it. He couldnt hold on much longer. If just he could reach his knife
Klik. BLAM.
When hearing the distinctive cocking of a revolver, Nikku shut his eyes, awaiting someone to free him of his strive for life. But when the shot came, it wasnt for him. He heard the slushing sound, as a big round went straight trough the zombie aboive him, vaporizing the head instantly. He felt the splash as blood got smeared all over him.

Dont move yourself. We have to clean away the blood before it enters your skin,
a voice with a Brazilian accent echoed around him.

He sensed something brush smoothly at his face.

OK this will sting, so prepare for pain. Whatever you do, dont open your eyes.
He heard the click of a lighter readied for use. The flame was held close to his face, to burn away the bacteria or whatever you might call the Red Death.

There. You can see now.

Nikku opened his eyes up, and he looked at his savior. It was a security guard, wielding a Taurus Raging Bull. In his helmet he had engraved a wolf, and the name Hunter.

ThanksHunter.

Youre welcome. Now, we have to get to those upstairs.

Hunter followed the man. They could both hear the clatter of rifles, accompanied by the booming of a shotgun. They had to hurry.

SHIT! KEEP RUNNING SERGEI!

Darkness yelled. Sergei had formed a rear end for the troop, fending of the zombies that came behind them. His shotgun was booming at the incoming hordes, ripping bodies apart. The corridors were painted red.

DarknessGlams and Pedro was running forward, their fingers constantly pressing the trigger. TrakBLAMTrakTrak TrakTrakBLAMTrakTraBLAMTrakTrak
Even with the body count rising every second, the zombie mob didnt diminish. Rather the contrary. The halls seemed to thicken for every zombie that fell.
Sergei turned around, seeing the small space between him and the others was about to be filled with zombies. He quickly drew his long rifled Combat Knife, clicked it on as a bayonet on his shotgun, and rushed forward, slashing with it like a sword.

It worked. The knife chopped trough all of the ands that went out to grab him. The unlucky, former woman that stood in his way to his team, received first, a knife trough her forehead, followed by two hundred iron pellets. Sergei kicked the body to the side, but just when he was joining his fellow Russians, a zombie hit his arm, ripping an open wound.

Agh! He yelled before blasting the zombie into small chunks of rotting flesh.

WHERE IS THE GODDAMN GENERATOR! Pedro shouted while giving a zombie the butt of his Ak.
He then turned to face another zombie, pressing the trigger. Klik. He quickly smashed the rifle as hard as he could in the head of the attacker, separating it in two. He then grabbed his own and Darkness VIKING heavy caliber pistol and opened fire.

RIGHT AROUND THE CORNE-IM DRY I NEED COVER! Darkness yelled in panic.

The worst moment fighting these things was when your magasine was used up.
The two others formed a small coverage around their leader, blasting the incoming undead into shreds.
He made a new record in reloading. Pulling out the clip, grabbing a new one, slapping it in and pull the lever took less than two seconds.

YOU FUCKING WANT SOME? COME AND GET IT! He was back in action, separating head from body again.

WE CANT MAKE IT! THE WAVES ARE TOO THICK! Sergei shouted to deafen out the moaning and gunfire. His words was barely heard between his shotgun blasting, which dominated the scene.

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT NO MATTER THE COST! DarknessGlams took his satchel filled with loose rounds, grabbed Sergeis last grenade and shove it down.
TAKE THAT YOU SONOFABITCHES He yelled as he threw the satchel ahead of them.
BLAAAAAMMBLAMBLAMBLAMBABlamTrakTrakTrakBLAMTRakTrakTrak.
It was like a shrapnel grenade, only worse.
The explosion ripped trough the zombie lines, shredding them to pieces. Those closest to the satchel was turned into pools of blood and skeleton powder. The others was penetrated all over themselves with high-caliber rounds, falling to the ground.
The road was clear for a few seconds.

RUN!

Just then, the elevator opened, and the two security guards stepped out
HolyOpen fire!
Nikku unleashed a hail of bullets, accompanied by the roar of Hunters Raging Bull once in a while. The already weakened undead lines was torn apart, with the pistols sending them to the floor missing parts of their heads, and the Raging bull completely demolishing skulls, often two in a row. This new line of fire let the Russians come trough.

What are you doing? Why arent you hiding with the others? Nikku yelled, as he recognized the scientist he had talked to earlier.

We have to destroy the power generator! It will make the whole labs explode, and thus preventing the spreading into the city! he got back.

Its over there!

They all ran, with blazing guns, over to the door marked with generator and voice room. They threw themselves in. While the Russians covered the door with their own bodies, Nikku and Hunter ran around, finding random furniture to cover up the door.
After they had made the door safe for a few more minutes, they hurried over to the generators.

So who are you? Say it short, we cant talk too long with thoseabominations outside.

We are Spetznasz, special operatives that were monitoring this research facility for things to steal. We had weapons in case something went wrong, and the facility had to be blown up. This was exactly what we feared.

Okay... Nikku didnt care if they had been terrorists, as long as they were against the zombies.
He noticed Darkness' limping, and Sergei's bite wound. They had all taken multiple wounds from the grenade package. Sergei wasn't that badly hurt of bullets; the bite was more threatening. darkness had taken one in his chest, and two in his legs. But the Russian stubborness made them keep going.
So what are we going to do? Blow it up?

No we dont have any charges.

What? How are we going to take out that shit! Nikku exploded(Not boom exploded, but angry exploded. If he really was a bomb, all would be so more easier smile.gif ).

There is only one way We make another shrapnel satchel charge with a grenade together with all loose ammunition we can spare, and throw it into the machinery.
They all listened to DarknessGlams plan.
The thing isNone of our grenades have any more than a five second fuse. We cant possibly escape the explosion. Of course, you can fight your way out-

No. If we try to open those doors, we will get overrun within moments. And if we by all odds make it past the doors, who will guard this place, so that the charge can be thrown? No, we have to stay. All of us. It was Hunter who interrupted.

Right. Nikku said.

You are very brave, comrades, Darkness said.

Very well. We have to enter the Com Channels, telling survivors to evacuate the lab before we blow it up.

Already done.

Hunter kicked open a door with the sign Com on it. Inside, he found a microphone on a table, and a small box with some buttons on it. Each button had a small letter, ranging from 1 up to 10.
I bet its the sectors the message will be said Nikku told Hunter.
They pressed in all of them.

Attention! Any survivors left in the facility! Attention! In order to try to contain the infection, we will blow up the generators! The zombies are trying to get in, and we will buy as much time as possible for you to escape, but we cant hold them for more than a few minutes! Get out of here NOW! Hunter yelled into the microphone.

What now Nikku asked while reloading his Mk23s.
Now We pack the charge, barricade the doors as best we can, and pray we can fend off the zombies until the others make it to the exit.

More will come (will Grey and the others make it out in time? Who opened the security doors? Will it spread to the city? Will ZombieSlaya do something in his cool car? Find out in ...next episode....)
EDIT: replies before I go to sleep? Clock is 1 in thee morning here...*yawn*

This post has been edited by Elite viking on August 08, 2005 07:45 pm
PMEmail Poster
Pages: ««<678910>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll