Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: ««<7891011>»»  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Yet Another Story With Forum Members!, Please read. -NOT DEAD YET!
-Rusty-
Posted: February 22, 2005 06:41 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

nice! sry i haven't been replying, i haven't been at the forums sense early friday.
PM
Elite viking
Posted: February 22, 2005 04:56 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

C'mon gimme 43 more views, I wanna reach 1000 viewers biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
SirAlucard
Posted: February 22, 2005 05:10 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Bit too late.

Name: SirAlucard

Description: Short, dark brown hair, Baize Eyes poty mouth. (LoL) Very baggy dark blue Levi's jeans, Nike trainers, gangsta hat, a Levi's tshirt and a hoody.

Abilities: Can easily dodge zombies, very athletic.

Weapons: Colt 1911, Knife. (Holds Colt 1911 like a gangsta sideways)

This post has been edited by SirAlucard on February 22, 2005 05:20 pm

--------------------
im awesome bra'h
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 22, 2005 05:26 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

I'll let you in if you tell me what that anime character is running from\to... That has kept me up at night...
PMEmail Poster
SirAlucard
Posted: February 22, 2005 06:10 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Hellsing, Alucard of course

--------------------
im awesome bra'h
PMEmail Poster
DarknessGlams
Posted: February 22, 2005 06:34 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

I can tell what's going to happen to me.

--------------------
[nolargeimagesplz]http://img254.echo.cx/img254/2283/seminardeath2tn.gif[/IMG]
THINGS THAT I AM WORKING ON.
BD Source
BD Source. Please Read. Important (ish)
The BrainDead Source website.
Hey, please join my forums.
The Forums (Please, come on, join, please)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
Keyes
Posted: February 22, 2005 06:46 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

lol, good stuff cool.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 22, 2005 08:23 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

1000! yay!
PMEmail Poster
Radman
Posted: February 22, 2005 09:25 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Keep going man!...

It god damn rocks!

I wonder why I didnt answere the phone

--------------------
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth...

user posted image

'They say people dont believe in heroes anymore... Well im going to give them back their hero."
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 23, 2005 12:12 am
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

You were at your shift... I am really sorry for that it takes so long before you get in, I just had to do that lab thing first...
If Nikku, Rusty or DarknessGlams are extremely angry because they are going to die, I give you one hour to reply(Change your fate) before I write your final chapter. If you aren't online, that sucks =)

This post has been edited by Elite viking on February 23, 2005 12:25 am
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 23, 2005 01:18 am
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

A bit late, but here's a long part for today:

The three men stood still for a moment, letting the message sink in. They had nothing more than a couple of minutes before the labs would explode, to contain the plague as best as possible.

Now, we really are running out of time. We have to run to the refugee room, even if it attracts zombies. Get going no-

KABLAAaamm.

Holy shit! Havent we had our supply of explosions for today?

Raver was the first to stand up from the blast that had shook the ground. The two others still fumbled around at the floor.

We have to keep going! Move! Grey sat up, and immediately began running with his MP5 ready for action.

If weencounter zombies, you know, running, my Berrett wont do any good, Raver said.

His answer was given to him as Greys beretta.

All right.

Raver smiled as he took the two pistols, the Socom and the beretta, in left and right hand.
Rusty readied his desert eagle for close-quarter combat, and together they ran down the halls, sending echoes of footsteps all over the sector.
The shadows began taking interest in the three noisy things. Perhaps they were good to eat

So far, so good, ZombieSlaya said between gritted teeth, shoving away some imaginary dust from his vest.

The doors had looked open, but a little small for his jeep. So he really had to use the rocket launcher. There was absolutely no way around using it.
Not that he was against it, it was always funny to use. The way the car was shaking, right after the missile was fired, leaving its wonderful, bright smoke trail

But the explosion was always the best part. The whole ground would act as if it was an earthquake. And the crater! He got goose bumps just by thinking of it.
He had gotten quite far into the labs, but had to stop eventually, at places where even some BOOM-ing could help. So he left the jeep there, and ran in, pulling the Car-15 lever before searching the area.

It was a disaster area. The floor was littered with blood and intestines, but not a single body was seen. A few pieces of clothing, some torn bits of fabric with a dark red color decorated the place.

O Em Effing Gee, what is this place? Slaya said to himself, and partially to Anabel, the rifle.

He wasnt scared, he thought he had seen worse, but blood without bodies, and not a single foe or MIA in sight, made it all a littleunusual. Thats the word for it.
Clicking on his flashlight and pointer (Note: The pointer is invisible unless you look at it with infrared vision. Enemies seeing a laser aim isnt good, now is it? And Slaya has a little square at his helmet which he sees infrared through.), he slowly crept further into the lab.

The five soldier's sat down around the satchel, dropping spare rounds into it together with Darkness grenade which he had hidden for an emergency occasion. They had agreed on leaving two clips for each weapon out of the charge, for use to hold the hordes at bay.

None of the men were eager to begin talking, with a death sentence hanging over them. The only sounds heard, was the whimpering of Sergei with his bitten hand, the 'ringing' of the bullets scratching at eacother in the satchel and the heavy breathing of everyone, together with the constant moaning and scraping over at the door. It seemed to handle its duty, at least for another couple of minutes.

So I guess this is it then, Hunter said to the others, trying to break the ice, for all of us.

Yes. But you know, that our death ensures the lives of many others, Darkness tried to comfort them all. He knew his duty, as did the two other Spetsnasz', and hopefully the Americans.

I know, its for a better cause and all that. But I wished I had done more out of it all. You know, I was a lone wolf despising contact with others. I should have tried to get to know other people. Now, everyone I have ever wanted to know is dying, dead or zombificated

Hunter looked down, his dark eyes turning into glass (Poetic expression meaning he is on the brink of crying sad.gif ).

We do all feel like we have wasted our lives, my friend. Everyone dying young feel that way.
Perhaps one of your would-be friends is amongst those making their way out of here. Up with your head, we have to fight to the end. For the better of many.

Damn, if I werent about to die soon, Id call you a commie bastard.

Nikku smiled to the others, who returned the favor. everyone was wearing a grim smile.

We better get ready to defend the door.

Ch-Chk. Kha-Tchink. Thjatcka.
They all loaded their guns.

AhHurts so much the pain

They all looked at Sergeis twisted face. You didnt have to be a doctor to understand why. His hand was getting pale blue, his blood veins showing clearly. The skin was falling off.

.Kk-killme pl-please

DarknessGlams took one of the Vikings from the horrified Pedro, and chambered a round. When a highly trained Russian Spetsnasz soldier, able of withstanding unimaginable pains, was begging for death, it was gruesome.

Goodbye my friend, he stuttered, slowly pulling back the trigger.

Bam. The gunsmoke slowly curdled out of Sergeis hole in his head.
Kaklak. Darkness dropped the gun, tears blurring his vision. The clatter of the gun hitting the floor sounded far away. He was in Hell. Already in Hell. He had killed two of his best friend, and was sending his last one into doom together with him.
Only the awareness of his duty stopped him from setting Sergeis shotgun to his own head. He had to finish his job, and then he could sleep forever.
Forever.

I'd like it if Lord of the pings or TheBlazeUK would comment the story. Comments saying 'nice story' is... well, nice, but it's always good with comments saying what to change\add.

This post has been edited by Elite viking on August 08, 2005 07:30 pm
PMEmail Poster
-Rusty-
Posted: February 23, 2005 02:21 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

if you want to kill me go ahead,although i'd rather live. but it's your story and you call the shots so do what you gotta do.

btw i wont be angry.
PM
Elite viking
Posted: February 23, 2005 02:33 am
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

OK. You'll die, but in an extremely heroic way together with hunter and nikku. You will be heroes smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
The.Raver
Posted: February 23, 2005 03:30 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

I VOLUNTEER FOR THE SUICIDE MISSION!

--------------------
"My plan is so simple, an idiot could have devised it. We will amass our ships and drive them directly at the enemy's death rays, thus clogging them with wreckage." Zach Branagan
PMEmail Poster
zombieslaya
Posted: February 23, 2005 05:07 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOU MADE HIM USE BLASPHEMY!!! ok, wtf was with that bit of blasphemy that my char used? he will cuss but he wont go that far, your making me look bad!! but anyways, good story, loved the part where he used the TOW missle!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Pages: ««<7891011>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll