Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Brainbread Source Team Needed!
Luciel
Posted: February 10, 2006 11:38 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Group: Moderators

yup, this is why, i do coding, not graphics ¬¬ aniways if anyone wants to see the current process... www.bbsource.awsdesigns.com
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Blue Summer
Posted: February 11, 2006 12:16 pm
Quote Post

Firefox

Group: Members

Is it possible for me to work as a parttime/freelance mapper/webdesigner maybe I could collaborate with other people smile.gif

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
MadMax_FMM
Posted: February 11, 2006 01:24 pm
Quote Post

Overlord!
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leaders

@BlueSummer: The FGD file for mappers will be released to the public before the release of BB:S, so that ppl could create maps en masse! wink.gif

--------------------
>> "Sie bildeten junge Männer aus Bomben auf ihre Häuser zu werfen; aber sie verboten ihnen das Wort FUCK auf ihre Maschinen zu schreiben... weil es obszön ist. - FREI ZITIERT NACH F.F.COPPOLAS APOCALYPSE NOW" <<

Leader Staff - IronOak Studios:
"PERSONAL ONLINE PORTFOLIO" http://www.ironoak.ch/MM
"PE - THE DARK FUTURE" http://www.ironoak.ch/PE
"BRAINBREAD - MUNDUS VULT DECIPI" http://www.ironoak.ch/BB
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
^Ben
Posted: February 11, 2006 02:38 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Just a FYI there is a version of the .FGD, which should give you an idea of how the maps are going to be put together.

But don't rely on it, because I am going to change the descriptors and names to be more uniform.

And on another note :| My graphics card is really f*cking up, I'm currently looking at lots of sparkly colours while writing this post. So I have to see if I can send it back, I think I'll be able to code, but testing the changes is going to be super tricky(running anything 3d just locks the system)

Had to happen on my week off aswell mad.gif

This post has been edited by ^Ben on February 11, 2006 06:17 pm

--------------------
Left the BB:S Team.
PMEmail PosterICQ
Hobo Ninja
Posted: February 12, 2006 12:38 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (Luciel @ Feb 10 2006, 09:57 AM)
Zomby Mix

There's the mix i was talking about, i could clean it up and make a shorter version and maybe we could use it as the main menu sound track? also i could do individual tracks for maps if needed.

Too much brains/flesh/et cetera over and over again..... and you used copyrighted stuff in it...im pretty sure they need tottally original music for it.

------------------------------------------

EDIT:

K so I downloaded your .rar Ben and tried it out but... I got these 2 errors and it locked up...

user posted image

user posted image

Could it have something to do with the fact I dont have an E:/ drive heh... mine is installed in C:/Program Files/Valve/Steam/Steamapps/Sourcemods

This post has been edited by Hobo Ninja on February 12, 2006 12:57 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterICQAOLYahoo
^Ben
Posted: February 12, 2006 01:28 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Choose "ignore all asserts" Don't worry about the drive locations, that's just telling you/me where the error in the code originated, so it would be in relation to my computer.

Also while trying to fix my graphics card I broke the sata cable! Now my E: Drive is inaccessible, and guess where all my MOD content is stored!

Just great, I get a week off that I was planning to get some serious work on BB: S and my graphics card craps itself and dies and the sata cable breaks so I can't bloody access any of my files to maybe transfer the code to a college machine and work on it from there :\

This post has been edited by ^Ben on February 12, 2006 01:30 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterICQ
Luciel
Posted: February 12, 2006 01:42 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Any effects can be cleaned, those where meant as a "joke part to the mix" but as you say some of the stuff even though heavily modified is copyrighted i guess.

And i also guess there's other people willing to do the site so it's up to you, i just offered my spare time to help.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
lskenny
Posted: February 12, 2006 03:21 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

well I can make many little things to help in the BB:S development, I can:
Make textures/wallpapers or any kind of image in GIMP/Photoshop
I know a little of C++ programing
I know a little of modelling with blender
And if you want to change something in the story of the game I have a huge imagination to create stories
And I am a lover of fireweapons, so if you dont kno a cool weapon to put in the game feel free to ask me for some head blasting machines names

that's all smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
MadMax_FMM
Posted: February 12, 2006 05:40 pm
Quote Post

Overlord!
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leaders

Well. We prepared the development environment for the upcoming BB:S-Team. The BB:S staff will soon get access to these inner forums! Just be patient. wink.gif

--------------------
>> "Sie bildeten junge Männer aus Bomben auf ihre Häuser zu werfen; aber sie verboten ihnen das Wort FUCK auf ihre Maschinen zu schreiben... weil es obszön ist. - FREI ZITIERT NACH F.F.COPPOLAS APOCALYPSE NOW" <<

Leader Staff - IronOak Studios:
"PERSONAL ONLINE PORTFOLIO" http://www.ironoak.ch/MM
"PE - THE DARK FUTURE" http://www.ironoak.ch/PE
"BRAINBREAD - MUNDUS VULT DECIPI" http://www.ironoak.ch/BB
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
Hobo Ninja
Posted: February 12, 2006 06:03 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

If you guys are still working on it in like 3-4 months I may apply I am currently taking some programming classes... but cant do much right now sad.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterICQAOLYahoo
^Ben
Posted: February 12, 2006 06:27 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

QUOTE (MadMax_FMM @ Feb 12 2006, 05:40 PM)
Well. We prepared the development environment for the upcoming BB:S-Team. The BB:S staff will soon get access to these inner forums! Just be patient. wink.gif

biggrin.gif wink.gif

Files removed from my site biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ^Ben on February 12, 2006 07:44 pm

--------------------
PMEmail PosterICQ
Blue Summer
Posted: February 20, 2006 07:29 pm
Quote Post

Firefox

QUOTE (^Ben @ Feb 12 2006, 01:28 AM)
Choose "ignore all asserts" Don't worry about the drive locations, that's just telling you/me where the error in the code originated, so it would be in relation to my computer.

Also while trying to fix my graphics card I broke the sata cable! Now my E: Drive is inaccessible, and guess where all my MOD content is stored!

Just great, I get a week off that I was planning to get some serious work on BB: S and my graphics card craps itself and dies and the sata cable breaks so I can't bloody access any of my files to maybe transfer the code to a college machine and work on it from there :\

IDE Ftw.

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
bloodshot
Posted: July 08, 2006 03:16 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

i dont know if this is even a avalible position but i may be able to make a video trailer/movie of some sort im pretty good at it with good video quality

i have also made my own zombie mod for CSS

heres a lil vid i made in about 15-20 minutes
its a bit shabbey tongue.gif
this is also a mod i made for CZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BkPUiBehfs

just a screnshot i had to reformat cpu so i dont got other work sad.gif
user posted image[CODE]

This post has been edited by bloodshot on July 08, 2006 03:18 pm
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: July 08, 2006 06:02 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

That was pretty cool! I liked it! What's the song in the movie?

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
bloodshot
Posted: July 08, 2006 06:41 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

happy.gif cool

its by Linkin Park - Hit The Floor
thats only a sample
i dont consider it a video yet biggrin.gif