Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Treaure Trooper, Bleh!
Mkilbride
Posted: April 26, 2006 09:26 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Members

At this site, I've made this much cash in an hour.

Now, I'm not going to lie and say Im showing you this for YOUR benifit, although it slightly is...

Just do this crud and do small lil surveys and suuch for good cash, for paypal or check, I use it to play for MMORPGs, small games ,ectera, it's pretty damned easy.

1# Register at http://www.treasuretrooper.com/68568 by providing your name, email address, password, and payment information. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after.

2# Complete some offers. Most of them are free trials with payouts ranging anywhere from 5 to 50 dollars! Once you've completed an offer, click the button next to it to indicate its completion. The offer will then be added to your 'My Pending Offers' page to await verification.

3# As offers are verified, they are removed from the 'My Pending Offers' page, and the money will be added to your 'My Treasure' page. Along with the money, you will receive gold coins which you can redeem at the trading hut for cool treasures, maps, and more.

4# On the 15th-20th of each month, we will send your payment by check or Paypal, (your choice), If you have earned a minimum of 10 dollars by the last day of the previous month.

5# Refer your friends to x and get 20 percent of whatever they make for life! In addition, you'll get 5 percent of anybody that your friends refer. You can literally make hundreds of dollars this way!

6# Go on hunts that will be updated every few months. Current hunt is for the lost statue of the Mambiko tribe and is worth $100 in real money to anybody who finds it. There is no limit to the amount of people that can find this treasure! (Coming Soon!)

It's real easy, and if you sign up using the link I gave you, you help me make cash? I'm not trying to lie to you to get you to sign up, cause you actually have to do some work for the cash, but hey, why not help an old friend out while doing it. Thanks. Enjoy.

Pretty sweet:Duser posted image

This post has been edited by Mkilbride on April 28, 2006 11:23 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image

"Perhaps I do not know the limitations of my power, or is it perhaps, I wish to defy them?"
PMEmail Poster
Mkilbride
Posted: April 28, 2006 08:40 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

user posted image

Come on peopples, you got to admit this is sweet, lol, for bout an hours worth of work.

The 15th day of next month they send me all this money in a check or into my paypal account, for doing a few surveys now and then.

Im always skeptical of bs sites like this, but this one works:D wow was that cliche or what...anyways, if you would sign up using my referal link, as I provided previously, that would be great, thanks^

Come on, look at that screenshot, I did surveys will browsing Ironoak...and made some cashola:D

--------------------
User Posted Image

"Perhaps I do not know the limitations of my power, or is it perhaps, I wish to defy them?"
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted: April 28, 2006 10:49 am
Quote Post

Firefox

Yeah I love scams. especially when they don't pay up, it's great!

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
mrchace
Posted: April 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

Group: Moderators

If you get the money man

well

lets just say

CHEERS!

--------------------

There are a few reasons I don't visit the forums as often as I used to, they are as follows:

1) I really don't have a lot of time.

2) My hardrive is failing

3) The forums honestly frustrate me to a point I cannot stand it, I've tried to help, I've tried to set people straight, but apparently, the health of these forums only matters to a few people. Thats just sad, most of us have grown along with these forums and along BB and frankly its disgusting to see the way you guys act sometimes...

until you pull your acts together, don't expect to see me around much.

WHERE IS MY DELETE POST FUNCTION!?
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Zpin
Posted: April 28, 2006 04:16 pm
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leader (Admin)

No shit... I give u a penis enlargement pill FOR FR33!

--------------------
The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. - Ecclesiastes IX. 11.
---
The fool speaks, the wise man listens. - unknown
PMUsers Website
Elite viking
Posted: April 28, 2006 07:20 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

lol
"all we need is some information about your bank account and credit card information" tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: April 28, 2006 07:29 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

QUOTE (Elite viking @ Apr 28 2006, 11:20 AM)
lol
"all we need is some information about your bank account and credit card information" tongue.gif

Screw that. I'd like to keep my money in the bank. Mkilbride is trying to steal our money! KILL HIM!!
PM
Mkilbride
Posted: April 28, 2006 08:12 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Hah, your funny, I never had eo enter that.

Im not trying to screw you, you can call it a scam, but don't say its asking you for your CC or Bank info, as it never asked me for that.

It's all depositing to my bank account.

You can call the site a scam if you want, but do not dis-credit my name.

--------------------
User Posted Image

PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: April 28, 2006 10:12 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

Sorry, buddy, but it sounds like a scam to me - heh, sounds a bit like a pyramid scheme. A bit.

Seems someone got to the links already. Zpin?

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Mkilbride
Posted: April 28, 2006 11:20 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Yes, it's like a Pyramid scheme, but it's not a scam:P I actually made the money, I was just hoping to get some referee's from some old friends and help them make money at the same time.

I'm forcing you to sign up, but giving you the option to start, since it's new, you could be on the top of the pyramid ^ and thats never a bad thing.

I'm using this to buy cash for a game called Rakion and soon WoW

Oh well, figured I'd try, never easy to try to advirtise these things.

--------------------
User Posted Image

PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: April 29, 2006 01:20 am
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Can somone explain whats going on here a little confused wink.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted: May 04, 2006 07:44 am
Quote Post

Firefox

How about you give me your creditcard number, a penis enlargement pill, banned drugs and hot teens doing it live on cam, for one low price and a screenshot of your statement when it's paid in oki?

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll