Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Fake Bb:s Announcement
hunter
Posted: January 02, 2006 10:35 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Nice one im looking forward to that. But what are the weapons from, how did u make em?

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
CoolDude
Posted: January 02, 2006 11:07 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

QUOTE (hunter @ Jan 2 2006, 10:35 PM)
Nice one im looking forward to that. But what are the weapons from, how did u make em?

There's no doubt that those weapons are from Counter Strike: Source.

I hope you guys aren't planning on using them in Brainfed, I play CS:S quite a bit, and I'd like to see some new weapon models.

But, if not, whatever. I'd be happy just to be able to play Brainfed!

--------------------

"If You Mess With The Best, You Die Like The Rest"

~~~ So don't mess with me. ~~~
..~~......................................~~
...~........................................~

"Yeah.... you're cool."
___.....__..... __......|...........|----\....|....|....|----\....|----
/.........|..|.....|..|.....|...........|...../....|....|....|...../....|----
\__.....----.....----.....-----......|---/.....-----....|---/.....|----
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
MadMax_FMM
  Posted: January 03, 2006 02:36 am
Quote Post

Overlord!
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leaders

Well... i don't want to promise too much... but i've to say, that i'm proud of our community and the strong will to keep our Mod alive.

IronOak is currently working on its first commercial first person shooter. We're very busy with the project, but there'll be some damn nice screens in a few weeks (with all the fine stuff you need for a next gen-title ^^).
Our team keeps an eye on this BB-Remake and if it's really good we may talk about working together on this stuff. I could imagine creating some really zombified maps for BB:S... and also adding ideas & stuff which wasn't possible with HL1... biggrin.gif wink.gif

Well... perhaps we could name it "Brainbread: Source"... with official support by our team... we'll see... wink.gif

Good luck & good work! Keep it until you'll release a small beta which rocks so hard that IronOak may talks about creating two projects. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

PS.: Oh yes... and don't care about a forum. We may create a BB:S-Forum for you after releasing your first Beta. wink.gif Why you should split the community when you could spread the news directly from the first place...

PPS.: And you're free to use all the BB-Models & graphics for your first versions... ok, they are for HL1... but it's a start. wink.gif

This post has been edited by MadMax_FMM on January 03, 2006 02:53 am

--------------------
>> "Sie bildeten junge Männer aus Bomben auf ihre Häuser zu werfen; aber sie verboten ihnen das Wort FUCK auf ihre Maschinen zu schreiben... weil es obszön ist. - FREI ZITIERT NACH F.F.COPPOLAS APOCALYPSE NOW" <<

Leader Staff - IronOak Studios:
"PERSONAL ONLINE PORTFOLIO" http://www.ironoak.ch/MM
"PE - THE DARK FUTURE" http://www.ironoak.ch/PE
"BRAINBREAD - MUNDUS VULT DECIPI" http://www.ironoak.ch/BB
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
**[STARS]**BrasileiroSk8r
Posted: January 03, 2006 04:50 am
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

didnt u guys say u were making a rpg? or wait.........is it gonan be a fps/rpg? in that case id buy it right from the start. you have no idea how great of an idea thos types of games r even though theres not too much of them. just look at how good Deus Ex was.

--------------------
Come Skank with Me!
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Edgar
Posted: January 03, 2006 10:17 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

You should create a Mod DB Profile for Brainfed ( BrainBread:S ).

http://www.moddb.com/

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQAOL
Equalizer
Posted: January 03, 2006 02:47 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

*walks back through the door as he did before, loads a pair of MP5Ks*

Shotgun this!

*fires at Nikku shredding away at his skin*

Anyways... uh yeah, It could be a hoax, Me and hunter are just saying... there is a possibility that it could be, and that Ironoak have allowed them to do it. Either way, it's possible.

I'm not saying it is a hoax! I'm just saying it could be... Mind you, how did you get it so that the health stuff and all the other are like that? The pics look impressive.

EDIT: I'm willing to betatest as I said before

teh_equalizer

teh_equalizer@yahoo.co.uk

This post has been edited by Equalizer on January 03, 2006 04:24 pm

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
hunter
Posted: January 03, 2006 05:26 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Thanks for the support equalizer. But now with the uber blessing from mad max i am really fucking looking towards this now! IT has gave us hope! I dont think we should split the forums cos then no one would post here. Just make two new sections for the commercial game and the source game! huh.gif tongue.gif ohmy.gif :DOh man what a great start to the new year!

This post has been edited by hunter on January 03, 2006 05:32 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: January 03, 2006 07:42 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

BRAINFED PEOPLE:

Nice and after months of everyone saying that is was impossible...... tongue.gif
Nice screenies...
You guys have a website yet?
You should get one, even a little freewebs site with invipower forums would work great .

Good luck on the mod.

Uber L33t MadMax_FMM Im with S.T.A.R.S Sk8er, wasnt your next project a rpg or something...either way its gonna be good. Wich leads me to my next question: Is Ironoak Studios going to go entirely comercial? For instance another mods developers all went comercial, got noticed and were hired by the industry to make games and stuff...but they broke up and went seperate ways.

P.S.S Estimated price on this new project of yours? (Im assuming by commercial you mean we have to pay...)

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Give a man a gun he thinks he's superman.
Give a man two and he thinks he's God.
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: January 03, 2006 08:20 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Yep we have to pay. sad.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted: January 03, 2006 09:19 pm
Quote Post

Firefox

Blue Summer/rej3kt

rej3kt@gmail.com

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted: January 03, 2006 09:27 pm
Quote Post

Firefox

QUOTE (hunter @ Dec 31 2005, 06:33 PM)
Only the elite old members should be beta testers, like us!

you mean beta testers of BB should be the only beta testers of BB : S ? tongue.gif:P

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: January 03, 2006 09:31 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

No cos then youd be a beta tester of bb not bb:s

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: January 03, 2006 09:31 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

I wouldn't mind being a beta tester, but I wouldn't be...er, devoted at all. Like, I'd forget about it in five minutes once I signed up. ohmy.gif BEither way, I wouldn't mind playing this thing once it's released.

This post has been edited by -=Chris Redfield=- on January 03, 2006 09:32 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Blue Summer
Posted: January 03, 2006 09:34 pm
Quote Post

Firefox

Screw it I might learn to map Source style and port over from regular just so I can throw some shit together for BBS

--------------------

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: January 03, 2006 10:39 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

What happened to the tfc mapping?

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 12345>»»