[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> My suggestions, ... a repost of good suggestions
PyroX
  Posted: April 06, 2005 05:25 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

http://www.ironoak.ch/forums/index.php?act...st=0#entry47613

This is a topic I've got going in General that contais a few good suggestions and I think you should go over and check it out. However, here is a quick list of just the suggestions in that post.
  • Make the weapons more distinct
  • Fix guns like the pump shotgun that seem impractical or make it really low in skill requirment chart
  • Change SKILL requirements to further distinguish guns (better guns have higher requirments)
  • Make players have X ammount of lives before turning into a zombie for the rest of the map
  • Increase the DMG on the Flame-thrower and the Mini-gun but make them have REALLY high SKILL requirements to use.
  • Take out pistols that are only different in the way they look
  • Redo the skills as suggested by Blak-Dragon (something more than just HP, Skill, and Speed)

.. and YES I know some of these have been said before but some of these points are very good and need to be emphasized.

I think the biggest thing to take out of all this would be the weapon skill requirment restructuring. I would say have some starting weapons with 0 skill requirments. These would be pistols and maybe the sawed off. Then I would slowly increase the requirment based on how good it is. The next bracket of guns would include the revovler, uzi, and dester eagle. Above those would be pump shotgun, m16, ak47, dual pistols. Above those I would include the mp5 and the Winchester. Placed above those I would just put the SR-25 sniper rifle (since it is really good imho). Next I'd put the "super" weapons, Flame thrower and Mini-gun and any type of explosive. This system would allow for the pump shotgun to kill zombies with one headshot or a few chest shots and yet still be balanced. The same goes for the flame-thrower and the mini-gun.

This post has been edited by PyroX on April 06, 2005 06:08 am
PMEmail Poster
TrunksX
Posted: April 07, 2005 11:47 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

It dosent hurt to sujust these thing i like them all.

--------------------
user posted image Dont mess with me!! user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll