Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Zombie Based Story
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: October 11, 2005 11:03 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

This is where my story is going to go happy.gif Check here as more parts are entered

--------------------------------------
Part 1 The Awakening Of Death

It was 7am at a town name Newman when Trin awoke. Her body felt numb as she got up from her small and worn out bed. It was just a normal day in Trin's eyes. She walked down the hall to check on her dog Ben. Trin smiled as he happily greeted her. Her eyes were hevay like the weight of the world was on them. She slowly walked to the bathroom and exited quickly dressed for duty. Police duty to be more exact.

Trin walked into police station and looked at her fellow workers. She got into her Police car once again. Trin drove as she had a emergency to take care of. The clouds covered the sky as it started to pour. Trin then walked into the home of the call and saw a man on the floor moaning in distress. She looked at the man not knowing what was going on.
"Are you ok sir." Trin said nervously not knowing what was going to happen. He then turned around as blood driped down his face. "Wha.." He lunged at Trin as she quickley jumped out of the way pulling out her pistol. His eyes were plain white and his skin was dis colored. She aimed her pistol at his kneecap. "Please step away sir." He lunged again as she shot him in the head. THe blood from the bullet hole flowed down like a streaming river. She was still shakey as she got up. She looked out the window as she saw the disaster unfold.

Part Two Seeking Help

Her face was pale and she was dumbfounded. Trin couldent just walk outside. The zombies ran down the street and stoped at the house . The creatures faced appeard at the window. She couldent belive what was happening. She ran up the stairs and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the water and washed her face. She was hoping this was just a bad nightmare. "What is going on?" Trin asked herself. She looked out the other window in the bathroom and saw the rain began to fall harder. She checked her gun and walked back downstairs and saw her keys on the floor. She picked them up slowly and walked past the dead creature on the floor. Hopefully it wont get back up.
Trin walked near the door and took a deep breath. "Walking outside is just a chance i'll have to take." She opened the door quickly and ran to the car parked in the driveway. She needed to get out of town. First she needed to get back home. Hopefully the zombies havent reached that part of town yet. Trin started the car and heard the engine start. The rain began to calm. She put the car in reverse and backed out slowly. She then raced down the road looking at the destruction so far. "Oh my God." Trin said in her mind. She finnaly made it home running inside and locked it behind her. Her dog Ben was no where to be seen. She grabed some more ammo from a box and reloaded her gun.
It was time to leave. She got back in her car and saw her dog running across the yard. His eyes were also bloodshot. She backed out slowly and sped away. Her heart was broken. It was like a chair continously hitting her heart. She needed back up and she knew where to find it. She went back into town to take matter into her own hands. She was still scared but she knew being scared wasent her job. She made it into the Police Station and heard gun shots. Out of her uniform she exited the car and walked into the Police Station in a hurry. She cocked the shotgun as she entered and everything went slow. She aimed carefully at a zombie in the air pulling the trigger hitting it in the stomach. She cocked the shotgun again shooting at a zombie chewing down at a helpless officer. She stoped as the rest were dead. Their were only two officers left. Trin and them needed to work together to survive.

Part Three The Plan

John looked over at Trin as she stormed through. Her face was pale and she was out of breath.
"John can you get me a working radio."
"Can do." He replied as he walked over to the radio station. Trin walked over to the mysterious man in a dark corner watching the zombies pass by.
"Thrilling site." Maxx dident reply. She though something was wrong with him but she dident say another word.
"Got one." John yelled from across the room.
"Perfect." Trin ran over and stood next to him trying to listen. She heard gun shots and then yelling. Her eyes widenend.
"PLEASE NO!!" THats all she heard as the signal cut. She sighes as she looked down. John tried regaining the signal but it was no use.
"What do we do." John said as his voice got serious.
"We find shelter and wait it out."
"What about the others in the town."
"Pray that they survive." She put her shotgun on her back and took out her pistol. She had one bretta holstered on her thigh and another at her waist for easy access. She looked at the mysterious man and asked for his name.
"Maximus." He replied in a dark voice.
"We need a plan and fast."

They finnaly decided what to do. Take shelter at the local gunshop down the street from the P.D. She got her gun ready and so did John. Maxx took out his .357 Magnum and headed for the back door. They quickly opened the door. John quickly shot the zombie running behind them. THey made a mad dash to the police car and got in. She tried to start the car but it wouldent start.
"Whats the matter." John said in worry.
"Its not starting."
Trin started to panic and tried to start it one more time. More zombies ran up to the car and started to rock it. They stoped and ran away knowing they couldent do anything.
"Were going to have to run it."
"Are you crazy Trin its 3 blocks down."
"Not if we run fast."
----------------------------------------------
Thats it for now i have to go...its first time so i dont know how well i did. I will be needing new characters but i'll add that later so comments please happy.gif.

This post has been edited by -=RPD=-Jill Valentine on October 13, 2005 09:31 pm

--------------------
I'm Good but not that good.
PMEmail Poster
Jaden
Posted: October 11, 2005 11:05 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

I suppose its a good start
PMEmail Poster
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: October 11, 2005 11:07 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

I'am kinda looking over it so let me see and edit some things

Edit:Ok its ready you can look...i'am ready for some critsizim.

This post has been edited by -=RPD=-Jill Valentine on October 11, 2005 11:14 pm

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mkilbride
Posted: October 11, 2005 11:17 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Good writing so far, did you check out my story a few topics down? One of the chars names is Newman, lol.

and the story is called "The Awakening"

Lmao.

--------------------
User Posted Image

"Perhaps I do not know the limitations of my power, or is it perhaps, I wish to defy them?"
PMEmail Poster
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: October 12, 2005 12:53 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Heheh yea actually thats where i got it from...i dont know if thats wrong but i used some of your ideas happy.gif i hope thats ok...i should have asked tongue.gif
----------------------------------------------
Second part coming soon!!!!
Stay updated on Trin and her story

Edit: [Of topic: I'am a survivor]

This post has been edited by -=RPD=-Jill Valentine on October 12, 2005 12:55 am

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mkilbride
Posted: October 12, 2005 12:55 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Hah, I kind of suspected it, but didn't really want to make false accusations.

I don't mind really, your story is good and I'm glad to know I've inspired another writer.

On another note, on the part that says "Are you ok sir." it should be "Are you ok sir?"

Question mark, due to it being a question and no period because the question mark counts as one, and tech, you didn't end the sentance.

and congrats on forum level upgrade, but dun post randomly jus to upgrade it, although it is true, people with more posts, do generally get more respect. ( DENY IT ALL YOU WANT PEOPLE, BUT It'S TRUE!)

and no critism about my story? happy.gif Oh well, does not really compare in detail so far.

This post has been edited by Mkilbride on October 12, 2005 12:59 am

--------------------
User Posted Image

"Perhaps I do not know the limitations of my power, or is it perhaps, I wish to defy them?"
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: October 12, 2005 02:28 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Not criticism, but if you want to improve your story a few notches please have a look at the Writer's tips at the top of the page. It covers the basics of a story wink.gif
Also, please post a little more at a time. It can sometimes be hard to distinguish the story amongst the chit-chat...
PMEmail Poster
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: October 12, 2005 08:53 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Ok second part happy.gif
---------------------------------
Part Two Seeking Help

Her face was pale and she was dumbfounded. Trin couldent just walk outside. The zombies ran down the street and stoped at the house . The creatures faced appeard at the window. She couldent belive what was happening. She ran up the stairs and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the water and washed her face. She was hoping this was just a bad nightmare. "What is going on?" Trin asked herself. She looked out the other window in the bathroom and saw the rain began to fall harder. She checked her gun and walked back downstairs and saw her keys on the floor. She picked them up slowly and walked past the dead creature on the floor. Hopefully it wont get back up.
Trin walked near the door and took a deep breath. "Walking outside is just a chance i'll have to take." She opened the door quickly and ran to the car parked in the driveway. She needed to get out of town. First she needed to get back home. Hopefully the zombies havent reached that part of town yet. Trin started the car and heard the engine start. The rain began to calm. She put the car in reverse and backed out slowly. She then raced down the road looking at the destruction so far. "Oh my God." Trin said in her mind. She finnaly made it home running inside and locked it behind her. Her dog Ben was no where to be seen. She grabed some more ammo from a box and reloaded her gun.
It was time to leave. She got back in her car and saw her dog running across the yard. His eyes were also bloodshot. She backed out slowly and sped away. Her heart was broken. It was like a chair continously hitting her heart. She needed back up and she knew where to find it. She went back into town to take matter into her own hands. She was still scared but she knew being scared wasent her job. She made it into the Police Station and heard gun shots. Out of her uniform she exited the car and walked into the Police Station in a hurry. She cocked the shotgun as she entered and everything went slow. She aimed carefully at a zombie in the air pulling the trigger hitting it in the stomach. She cocked the shotgun again shooting at a zombie chewing down at a helpless officer. She stoped as the rest were dead. Their were only two officers left. Trin and them needed to work together to survive.
----------------------------------------------------
Alright i need two characters. Here is the fourm and i will add you guys in.

Name:

Heigh:

Weight:

Personality:

Wepons: (Two at the most and nothing bigger than a shotgun)

Wepons you woud like to find:

Years in duty:

Bio:

Alright submit in please

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mkilbride
Posted: October 12, 2005 08:58 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

I would submit my char, but I'm lazy...

ON a side note, you should add your second part to your first post, so it looks bigger and better, lmao.

--------------------
User Posted Image

PMEmail Poster
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: October 12, 2005 09:00 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Sounds like a good i idea lol

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mic2070
Posted: October 12, 2005 09:31 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Meh for teh win !!11!! biggrin.gif

Name: John Akan

Height: 1m85

Weight: 70 Kg

Personality: A bit badassed, but protective and kind. Fighting spirit.

Weapons : 1 Glock 20 & 1 Glock 18 auto.

Weapons you would like to find: A shotgun biggrin.gif

Years in duty: 5

Bio: Trin's teammate. Rushed to the P.D as soon as he discovered the zombies. His main's weapon is his glock 20, but when he runs out of ammo he uses the glock 18.

This post has been edited by Mic2070 on October 12, 2005 09:36 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Mkilbride
Posted: October 12, 2005 09:39 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Ah, guess I will post, kind of bored jus lurkin the forums. (Directly from the impossible thread, with small edits...heh...to lazy to rewrite it all)

Name: Maxx Kilbride(Is known to go by the name Maximus / Maximusu)

Hieght:6"3

Wieght:180 lbs

Hair color:White

Eye Color:Hazel

Apperance: Tall, slim / sleak, hair down to neck

Military: No.

Clothing: Trenchcoat, Hard leather boots, Soft leather gloves.

Weapons: Katana(Customized), Winchester rifle(Customized), .357 Magnum(Customized). Let me skip the two weapon limit, cmon! tongue.gif
A katana on my back, pistola holsterd, and Winchester in hand.

Brief Bio: Born in the small town of Hooksett, New hampshire.
As a child showed extrodinary ability to wield swords very fluently and mastered marksmanship with rifles and pistols.

Weapons you would like to "find": None.

Lifestyle: Unknown.

Personality: Cold, mostly emotionless, at times will display them, but rarely.

Years Serving: 0(I'm a freelancer)

This post has been edited by Mkilbride on October 12, 2005 09:41 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image

PMEmail Poster
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: October 13, 2005 02:46 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

I will add part 3 tommorow

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: October 13, 2005 02:33 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Just in case anyone doesn't know the glock 20 is semi, and the -18 fully auto. Nerdity strikes again biggrin.gif

Nice story bit

This post has been edited by Elite viking on October 13, 2005 02:34 pm
PMEmail Poster
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: October 13, 2005 09:31 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Part Three The Plan

John looked over at Trin as she stormed through. Her face was pale and she was out of breath.
"John can you get me a working radio."
"Can do." He replied as he walked over to the radio station. Trin walked over to the mysterious man in a dark corner watching the zombies pass by.
"Thrilling site." Maxx dident reply. She though something was wrong with him but she dident say another word.
"Got one." John yelled from across the room.
"Perfect." Trin ran over and stood next to him trying to listen. She heard gun shots and then yelling. Her eyes widenend.
"PLEASE NO!!" THats all she heard as the signal cut. She sighes as she looked down. John tried regaining the signal but it was no use.
"What do we do." John said as his voice got serious.
"We find shelter and wait it out."
"What about the others in the town."
"Pray that they survive." She put her shotgun on her back and took out her pistol. She had one bretta holstered on her thigh and another at her waist for easy access. She looked at the mysterious man and asked for his name.
"Maximus." He replied in a dark voice.
"We need a plan and fast."

They finnaly decided what to do. Take shelter at the local gunshop down the street from the P.D. She got her gun ready and so did John. Maxx took out his .357 Magnum and headed for the back door. They quickly opened the door. John quickly shot the zombie running behind them. THey made a mad dash to the police car and got in. She tried to start the car but it wouldent start.
"Whats the matter." John said in worry.
"Its not starting."
Trin started to panic and tried to start it one more time. More zombies ran up to the car and started to rock it. They stoped and ran away knowing they couldent do anything.
"Were going to have to run it."
"Are you crazy Trin its 3 blocks down."
"Not if we run fast."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
------------------------------
So what will they do?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll