Mr.Retardiusman
  Posted: January 23, 2006 04:36 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

Prolouge:

Los angeles
10:30AM in a secret F.B.I. lab.
"Turn on the hyper coolingssystem." sayed docter Jhonathan Manderra. "It still isn't cool enough. " sayed his assistant. "Trow in a mentos extra fresh." Manderra sayed. "Now turn the power on, aim at the testing area and..." "Is this really gonna work?" asked anothther assistant. "SHUT UP Petersen, just aim and... FIRE"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

13:00PM
Jack Dillans woke up. "Frikkin birds, chirping so early." His wife enterd the room. "its 13:00PM, you can't call that early." "Yes i can, i have vacation." sayed Jack, suddenly the phone starts ringing. "Who's it?" asked jack. "This is the sargent come to the station immediatly!" the sarge yelled. "But i'm on vaca..." "List'n to me jack, NOW!!!" and the sarge hung up.

"Well gues i have to go then." Jack thought by himself. Downstairs his wife asked: "But we have vacation we where going to Haway tommorrow!" "Like I didn't say that!" he answered. "But I HAVE to go, or lose my job." And so Jack Dillans drove to the police station not knowing to come... not knowing wat will happen, just with one thing on his mind... "Damnit why on MY vacation, jheesh!"

To Be Continued!

--------------------
Why do's that zombie eat him? I'm much tastier
PMEmail Poster
Mr.Retardiusman
Posted: January 26, 2006 04:38 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

Ok, sorry to dubble post but that other story sucked now i got 2 chapters wich i can make 1 story off so now it's gonna be better i promis.

P.S. The prolouge wil stay the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack Dillans whoke up. "Frikkin birds, chirping so early." he moaned. His wife entered the room. "You can't call it early," she sayed. "it's 12 o' clock." "Yes i can, i'm having vacation." Suddenly the phone ringed. "Hello with Jack Dillans who is it?" "This is the seargent speaking. Come to the station immediatly, ther is an emerge..." "WHRUAAARGHHHHHH, khhhhhhhooohm jhooihn usssss!" It sounded on the background.
"List'n to me jack come here now and bring youre gun with you... Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Jack , NOW. BANG!" and the sargent hung up.

Jack Dillans was running down the stairs putting his jacket on, not even saying goodby. And when his wife asked, "Where are you going?" he was already in his car. Once arrived at the police station he saw a dead guard leaning against a wall on the ground, he was missing an arm. Jack found it several meters further. He stepped inside the station finding onley a bloody mess, dead bodies and rotten smell. At the onley phone at the station he saw that the line was broken and that someone(probably the sarge) was dragged outside, leaving a blood trail. Jack followd it, to see someone in a red with white tshirt on eating somthing. When jack looked better he saw that it was a teenager, eating someone's arm, THE SARGENTS ARM! "OMFG," Jack thought by himself. "Wat am i going to do now?" "Hey kid stand up with youre hands where i can see them!" The kid stood up, and tryed to grab
Jack, or scratch him or wateffer. The kid slowly started to walk to Jack, letting out a rofling. "MHHHUUUAAARGHHHH! FHHHHOOOODDD, BHRHAINSSSSSZ!" "Stay back, stay back or i'l shoot!" Jack yelled. When the kid didn't listn't Jack pulled his gun and pulled the trigger.

"How the fuck could've one kid tho so much damage?" Then he wished he neffer asked, suddenly all kinds of ppl started to come towards Jack. Some even climbing over the walls of the station. Jack shot some ppl, they dropped dead. But when the horde kept on growing JAck ran away. "OH FUCK, I got to get oughta here." he sayed to himself. he stepped in his car, and drove home.

Once at home he told his wife his adventure and that they had to go away take all the stuff that they could and find someplace else. "But where are whe going?" His wife asked. "Whell," Jack sayed. "they say Heavens Gate is a nice place.

- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nathasha Mirringham was riding to work, listning to the radio news. "A secret gouvernment lab yesterday exploded in Los Angeles, since then there have been reports of cannibalism throughout whole LA." the reporter sayed. "Well THATS pretty fucked up!" she thought by herself. "Hello Nate." sayed a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hello Jhonathan." she answered, anything special?" "Not really... Oh there is a meeting at six, ok?" Once at the meeting the officerorderd everione to be quiet. "First of all, i want to welcome a newcommer here, he just moved out of explosive cannibal LA. Everybody this is Jack Dillans, Jack this is everybody." A tall man with a baseball cap and sunglasses on walked on stage(like the guy in BB looks like), sayed "Hi!" and took a seat in the crowd. "Ok," the officer contineud. "second ther is mister.... wat did you say youre name was again?" "I didn't." sayed a man in a dark corner shadowd by shadows. "OK everybody, this is mister.
"He will be taking over from heer."

The man didn't move, but just started talking. "First of all i want to say that it is better for you to be my identity unknown, now lets begin then."You will be leading a resceu search for any survifors at the explosion site and the area around it. Shoot at when atacked."
Suddenly the man stood up and walked away... In a glimps Natasha saw him looking at her. She saw his eyes, not just any eyes, just staring white eyes, not even blinking just onley stare.

To Be Continued

This post has been edited by Mr.Retardiusman on January 26, 2006 05:27 pm

--------------------
Why do's that zombie eat him? I'm much tastier
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll