Private Wolvenrage
Posted: March 21, 2008 02:32 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

My eyes hurt now mellow.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image

I AM ZOMBIE ASSASSIN'S UNCLE! ANYONE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHOULD DIE!
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: March 21, 2008 05:24 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Rufus Stockton
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 8:32 PM
Weather: Foggy

I found relief once I saw that helicopter. It was large enough to carry a dozen people.

It was a short walk, until one Black Ops soldier stopped us.
"Halt!! Stay there and give us the civillian!" she said strongly.

"Worry not, I'm not looking for trouble..."

The civillian nodded to my statement.
"Well, ok."

We stepped closer to the helicopter, as it was almost getting ready to leave.
"Lucky you got here on time... our squad's going to leave. We're neutral as of now." said one of the soldiers.
"I see... after that Dark Ops attack..." I replied.
"Yeah... it was out of nowhere... I couldn't believe that they were even able to do that. Just, straight attacking."

I don't know where this civillian will go after this...
"Listen, if you guys are able to, find a person named Rhian Stockton, a niece of my brother, Robert Stockton."
"Robert...? I don't know what happened to him..."

I grew worried.

"We'll see what we can do. We've established a mini Black Ops station where Dark Ops won't get to..."

"Glad to hear that."

I said my farewell to the civillian.
"Once you get away from here, remember to meet a person named Rhian Stockton. She'll take care of you..."
My daughter can pretty much handle these types of jobs...
She nodded in agreement.
"Don't worry. Once I come back, we'll go to vacation." happy.gif

I saw some light in her eyes. She nodded happily.
"Alright, it's been fun. I'll see you after all this."

She left, and so did the rest of the civillians.

The helicopter has flewn. There goes a Black Ops squad.

I resumed my old objectives.

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Trace Kuzuke and Migell.
Secondary: Find more survivors.

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: March 21, 2008 09:25 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Robert Duylon
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 8:36
Weather: Slight rain, foggy

I leaned against the wall, gasping for breath as I looked behind us. It was clear. I coughed as I gained my breath, looking over at Sam, who was sitting down, breathing heavily. We had barely gotten away from the Revenants, only to start being chased by those smart zombies. If you could call a undead pile of crap smart. Sam sighed, looking down at her wrist watch. " Hey, Sam?"I coughed slightly."What time is it?" She frowned, then wiped the watch clear of blood. "8:36 PM." I nodded." Thanks.."

I pushed off the wall, starting to walk down the street. " Com'on Sam." She stood up, following behind me.I frowned, wondering where the rest of my squad was. " Hope they ain't dead.." I murmered. Then I wondered where that old guy was..Rufus, was it?I shook my head, then continued walking." I think, after this, I'm going to the Bahama's." I said, smiling slightly at Sam chuckling. We kept walking, looking for any more survivors, listening to the gunshots in the distance. I frowned as the fog started to get thicker. " This is going to be an interesting night.."

--------------------------
Primary Objective: Keep Sam safe
Secondary Objective: Find other survivors

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: March 22, 2008 03:28 am
Quote Post

Rufus Stockton
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 8:46 PM

It was a cold night... the rain had finally stopped, and as I predicted, stars nearly covered the sky. Beautiful... if I could, I'd keep my eyes on it, away from what I see down here. Well... I can't just fly away can I?... I've got a job to get done. Save some people, make this problem less bad... hmhmhm. I look so foolish standing out here in the middle of street, surrounded by nothingness. Just a deserted place. I already hear footsteps.... followed by a growl. Shit, they've found me already.

I quickly hid myself, near a growing pine-tree beside a butcher shop. Ah, they know I'm here. I emerged from my hiding place and placed a few shots at the brutes. I got one, but not the other 4. Shit..
I ran quickly, but my heart capacity just can't take it... I slowed down as the brutes got closer. I layed a few more shots at them, killing one and injuring another. Damn it... I took out my knife. Just as I was going to slash one, the other zombie was shot in the head... just in the nick of time. I disposed of the other zombie. He wasn't as quick as I thought. The gunshot had come from two men, standing there, in the darkness. They look awfully familiar.
They just stood there. No motion.
"Who are you two?" I shouted to them. We were pretty far apart.
"Rufus..." one said. A familiar voice... Kuzuke?
"Is that you, Kuzuke? Migell?"
"You guessed right."

I quickly ran to them. How glad I was, to finally see them...
Just as I was getting close, Migell fired his gun in the air.
"No. Rufus..." he said.
I paused. I held my knife tight... something's weird. They did not seem happy to see me.
"I'm sorry, Rufus..." Kuzuke said. He had brought out his katana.
"What's this supposed to mean?" I asked.
"Sorry Rufus." replied Migell.

"We're part of the Dark Ops."

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Engage with the two.
Secondary: Unknown

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: April 08, 2008 03:37 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Sorry for this one. unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Xemo on April 08, 2008 03:49 am

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Xemo
Posted: April 08, 2008 03:49 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Robert Duylon
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 8:47PM
Weather:Foggy

I stopped, glancing around as a loud moan came from nearby. I looked over at Sam, who was pointing her gun into a nearby alley, partly obscured by the dark fog." Hey Sam?" She blinked, looking towards me." What?" I nodded towards the alley." If the fog is the dense everywhere, we really need to get into a building." She frowned, then nodded, glancing back at the alley for a moment before following me as I walked down the street. "Pretty sky, isn't it?" She said, staring at the sky as we walked. I nodded, looking up for a moment."It ain't that bad."

A low growl came from a behind a car a few feet away, and a zombie suddenly jumped up, landing on the roof and leaping towards me." What th-?!" The undead slammed into me, bringing me and it down to the ground. I pushed its head away from my neck, which it was a currently trying to eat, and slammed my elbow into the zombies face. A loud crack sounded as the zombies nose break, but it ignored it, instead trying to get at my neck. I kneed the thing in the stomach, causing it to be unbalanced, and pushed it off, rolling a few feet away and grabbing the combat knife from the sheath at my waist. It made ready to leap at me again, and I jumped fowards, tackling it and dragging it back to the ground. I shoved my elbow into it's neck, simultaneously pushing the knife into the things forehead, sliding into it's brain.It stopped moving, and I stood up, sliding the knife out of it's head and wiping it off on my sleeve, sliding it back into it's sheath.

"That was some excitement." Sam muttered, lowering her revolver." Yea.." I nodded, then walked over and picked up the Desert Eagle, which had slid several feet away in the struggle." Next time, though, Sam, you can be the one that has to wrestle with the zombie." She chuckled quietly, and I grinned, starting to hurry down the sidewalk." Come on. We should fine some other survivors."She followed me down the street." I wouldn't mind some dinner,either.."

--------
Primary Objective: Keep Sam safe
Secondary Objective: Find more survivors

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: April 11, 2008 01:59 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Scott McCormic
Date and Time: January 6th, 2008 8:28 PM

"Oh god oh god oh god! they're all dead!" I ran down the hall and out the door. My entire squad was ripped apart by these... zombies? They were talking to us, apologising even, before they started killing us. I only escaped because Finley pushed me into a closet. The last thing he said before the gunfire started was "Rookie, I promised your father I'd look after you, but you're on your own now." He was right, all of my friends abandoned me, my comrades were butchered... maybe I should just kill myself. The only reason I'm in black ops is that my father is the leader. Or rather, was the leader. I stopped, something in me felt different, I felt angry, more so than I'd ever been.
I ran back into the room of my fallen allies and procured all of their weapons and supplies. I looked like some sort of pack mule by the end. I walked out and raised my new M4 and fired at zombie, who turned toward me and began shuffling my way. I dropped it with a shot to the eye. Fifty of them turned a corner and I switched my M4 to automatic and opened fire. I reloaded it and fired it again. The zombies had fallen long before reaching me. More and more kept pouring at me, and one of the M4's ran out of ammo. I dropped it and switched to a Beowulf .50 caliber assault rifle. I fired it into one zombie, and the shot plowed through its head killed two other zombies who were in a line. I slung the Beowulf, I may need it again. I grabbed another M4 and auto-ed into the horde. *Fifteen or so minutes of battle passed...*
Corpses littered the street, and all I had left was an SPAS12, my M4, and that Beowulf. (it's a real gun, look it up)
I beat a retreat and ran down an alley. I saw a man and woman talking, I decided to shadow them for a while. They continued to walk, and one of them was attacked by a zombie. I picked up a weapon... What the hell? It's a broadsword. I ran to help, but the man handled it, so I slunk back into the shadows. They conversed again, and I decided to step in. "Excuse me. Do you two n-need any help?"

This post has been edited by Neal Ovdensson on April 18, 2008 01:40 pm
PMEmail Poster
Posted: April 16, 2008 05:43 am
Quote Post

Rufus Stockton
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 9:03 PM

I was surprised. Once they were my allies... now they've become enemies.

"Since when was this?!" I asked them.

"Recently. Just Recently. When the Black Ops were taken over... we were one of the early recruits." replied Kuzuke.

"But why? Why did you give in to ... this?"

"Because this is for my love. Rufus.... for our personal reasons. I can't get my love killed... she's there captive, waiting to be killed." replied Migell.

"So, you're going to give up the lives of others for your love?"

Migell had an evil look on his face.
"Yes, Rufus... yes I will."

"No more talk, we've got a job to get done. Come Rufus, come with us."

"Hmph.... I won't." I replied.

Migell pointed his gun at me, and Kuzuke pointed his sword.
"We'll have to take you by force."

I stood there, pacing steps.
"We were such good allies.... how could you both forget?"

No response from them.

"Drop your weapons.... and give them to us. This won't take too long. You'll still remain alive."

"... so what?" I replied.

"So I could be in your side? So I could kill civillians?"

I got my knife ready. My shotgun won't be needed in this battle.

OBJECTIVES UNCLEAR

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: April 17, 2008 09:45 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Robert Duylon
Time and Date:January 6th. 2008, 8:57 PM

We had walked a few feet before I stopped, turning to look at Sam."How many rounds you got?" She frowned, looking in her coat pocket to count how many bullets she had.After a moment or two, she looked up." Twenty three. Plus Four rounds in the gun, so twenty seven."

"Lovely." I muttered." I have three clips. We have to find more ammo soon."She nodded in agreement." I do have one grenade left, so that will help." I grinned, then turned to begin walking. I stopped, immediately whirling to aim my gun at the source of the voice that had begun speaking. I calmed down a bit as the man finished his sentence, though I still aimed the gun at him." Who are you?" I asked the guy, turning my head to look at Sam a moment, who had lowered her gun to aim at the ground after the man showed that he was human before looking back at him.

------------------------------

A bit crappy.;/ And Neal, I'm assuming Scott or whatever his name is saw Robert and Sam. Tell me if not and me shall change it. Me get confuzzled sometimes.

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: April 18, 2008 02:23 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

indeed he did
---------------
Name: Scott McCormic
Date and time: January 6th, 2008 9:00 pm
Weather: foggy

I listened to the man for a bit, He explained that he was Robert, and the woamn with him was Sam. I told them I was Scott McCormic. I told them that I was heading toward a signal I had heard from a man named Lars. He was talking about two bite victem, and everything falling into bedlam. I explained it to them, but decided to give them time to think it over. I figured I'd try radioing him again. "Lars, this is McCormic."*static*... "Yeah?..." "Where are you now?" In a truck, heading across town." I looked back at those two and said. "Just keep me posted, eh?" ..."Ok. What the fu..." I heard gunfire and shrieks. Two guys were shouting in Norwegian, and a british woman was swearing... a lot." I walked back to the two I was with and told them about what was happening. It was their choice now...
PMEmail Poster
Xemo
Posted: April 18, 2008 08:19 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Robert Duylon
Time and Date: January 6th, 9:03 PM
Weather: Foggy.

I walked over to where Sam was sitting on a car hood, sitting down beside her as the man, Scoot McComic or whatever, began fiddling with his radio.'So, what do you think about this guy?" I asked, and she shrugged, taking time to reload her Revolver." I think we can trust him.." I nodded in agreement, then looked up Scott came over. I listened to him tell us about whatever was going on, and I frowned, looking over at Sam as I siphoned through the choices."I guess we should go and see whats happening.." I muttered, and Sam nodded her agreement. I jumped up off the car hood,glancing over at Scott."I'm assuming you know where this place is?And that you know how to fight?"
-------------
Okie-dokey.

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: April 21, 2008 01:19 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Name: Scott McCormic
Date and time: January 6th, 2008 9:05 PM
Weather: foggy

"Yeah, but my concern is getting there too late." I stepped out of the alley and fired the Beowulf into the hulk's head. It shook the ground at it thudded down. I walked back to Sam and Robert. "way's clear." I looked back at them and said "you should follow me. I know where I'm going." They did, and I came upon a softskinned troop transport.(the covered wagon looikng things that we carry soldiers in.) I ran over to it, and a zombie (scott doesn't call them draugr yet) leapt at me. I whipped up my SPAS12 and dropped the beast in a spray of blood. I wiped the blood from my face with my sleeve and climbed into the truck. Well... the keys were still in it, so I started it. I drove up to Robert and sam. I wanted to say something clever, but what I said was. "Hey, you two going my way?" I sighed to myself at how bad that joke was.

This post has been edited by Neal Ovdensson on April 21, 2008 01:21 am
PMEmail Poster
Posted: April 21, 2008 04:16 am
Quote Post

Rufus Stockton
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 9:13 PM

It seemed like the words I've said had no effect on them.... but I sense that they're going to fake this.

"Alright Rufus..." Kuzuke finally said.

Hm? I sense a plan....

"We understand... we'll.. go with you."

Migell had an uneasy look toward me... and so did Kuzuke.
I turned back from them.
"Come, let's resume our old ways." Said I.
They seemed to follow along, but they looked unsure.
Just as I walked, I heard some mumbles and a silent static noise. Could it be...?

I turned my back and pointed my gun at them. It seemed that Migell did the same. Kuzuke was getting ready to attack.

"Ah... I knew it. You guys never did change your mind."
"Good job Rufus. Now you know that we're truthful to our words."

Could this really be? Killing my own students... or friends. Still so young, so much to live for. Now they want to kill me?

"Damn you boys... just... damn you!!!"

I was furious.

"Hahahah, you'll die now old man."

Just as Migell was about to shoot, I quickly made my move. I shot his hand then his shoulder. Kuzuke was brought to his senses and rushed toward me. I had my knife ready...
"Damn it Rufus!!"

He fought like a warrior, knife versus sword. To think, that I'd be fighting my own ally.
"Boss wants you dead... he wants you dead now!!!" , shouted Migell in the background. He brought out his remaining gun. I pushed Kuzuke back a bit and shot Migell several times... it felt agonizing, but this is what has to be done. Disenchanted youngsters.... they need to be dead.
Kuzuke fell to the ground violently, letting out an angered scream. Kuzuke became more furious. "Damn it all, Rufus!!!"
His attack patterned had changed... he stabbed me on my shoulder.
I couldn't forgive this one too.... he'll be out there to kill people soon after this. I didn't hold back anymore attacks. I slashed him when I had the chance. He bled. So did I, from my partially stabbed shoulder. I kept up on my actions... and before I knew it, Kuzuke was heavily injured.

"D-damn you... Ruf-Rufus...." said the heavily-injured Kuzuke.
"It didn't have to be this way. You guys never listened." I looked away with dissapointment.
"He.. heheheh... I never kn-knew it would end up like... this..."
Kuzuke finally fell to the ground, heavily bleeding.
I.. I've killed him. Them both.

I couldn't bear it, somehow... but I have to move on. I left the scene, leaving their bodies to the dust.

OBJECTIVES UNCLEAR

I just needed to re-edit that. Woohoo, I'm donezors. smile.gif

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on April 22, 2008 01:02 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: April 21, 2008 05:16 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Robert Duylon
Time and Date: January 6th, 9:11 PM

We followed the man, Scott, to the truck, and I hopped in the back, letting Sam sit in the passenger seat. I sat down as close as I could to the front of the truck, watching as several zombies stumbled by as we drove towards our destination. After a time I began to ignore them, closing my eyes as I rested for a moment. Up until the moment I heard a loud thunk as something landed in the truck with me.My eyes flew open, immediately spotting the nerd-zombie standing up in the back of the truck bed. I stood up, trying to aim my desert eagle at the creature at the same time, though seeing how we were in a moving vehicle, it was a difficult feat. I fired five rounds, three going off target, the other two slamming into it's chest and causing it to pause a moment before leaping towards me, the speed of the truck helping it as it flew towards the air towards me. I fired the rest of the clip at it, watching in satisfaction as two rounds smashed into its skull, sending it crashing to the floor of the truck. I grinned, sitting back down and shoving a new clip in my gun."That was a close call, I think.."

----------
Maybe I should do my posts earlier than midnight.. <.< Me suckz.. Me just noticed something.. Part of me post got choppy-offed. That is not nice... sad.gif

This post has been edited by Xemo on April 22, 2008 02:26 am

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: April 22, 2008 01:36 am
Quote Post

While Rufus mourns for his dead friends, I make a new character!!!

This'll be for you guys, Xemo and Neal. Lemme catch up a bit. biggrin.gif

Character Sheet

Profile:
- Name: Johann Marcellus
- Nationality: Italian
- Bio:
Born in a small family, with a missing sibling. He had wanted to do justice all his life, as he promised to his mother. A very determined soldier, Johann helped to build up the reputation of the DEATH Squad. Hides a feeling for Clerice.

Body:
- A face with a fierce look, half white and Italian.
- Dark Brown, Straight hair
- Slight Tan
- 5'10 in.
- 140 lbs.

Weapons and Equipment:
- M16 Rifle w/thin laser scope, Grenade launcher attached
- USP Tactical Pistol w/o silencer
- Black Ops DEATH Knife(Sharper than a Bayonet knife yet a bit lighter)
- Black Ops Standard Issue Kevlar Vest, Black Ops Ski Mask
- Black Ops Normal Soldier Attire
-Dark Shirt
-Black Ops Military Pants
-Open-Fingered Gloves
- First Aid Kit, Small Flash Light, Broken Intercom, a small bag of snacks wink.gif

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 9:32 PM

Finally, we just got out from a battle with a few zombies until we heard some talking and a few pistol sounds.
"What the ... where did that come from?" I told Nena.
"That was... probably nearby. We have to check it out!"

Nena is a squad member and a close friend to me. She'd always follow me around on what I do, and never gets tired doing it. She's been like this ever since we started our mission hours ago.

It took time for us to find where the ruckus was from, but we found it anyway.
"Johann.... look!"
Before I knew it, Nena actually found.. two dead bodies. I looked closer. Could it be...? No... Kuzuke and Migell!!
"I can't believe this..."
Nena was surprised. So was I. She dropped her head on my shoulder.
Two of our friends, very good friends... dead in front of us. And worst of all, they're in Dark Ops uniform...

The Dark Ops is what killed my Squad. We were quickly ambushed by a squad unnoticed. Me and Nena were lucky... we were out there scouting for any zombies while they were silently killed.

We couldn't bear anymore friends dying...
"I... want to kill the Dark Ops."
"No Nena..."
"I... I'm serious."
"Here we go again."
"I'll kill them all. You and me, right now. Let's charge them..."

I hugged Nena. She was still disenchanted by Kuzuke and Migell's deaths.
"We... just can't do that Nena. You know we have a mission to do... "
Nena's grip around me got even tighter.

I couldn't let Nena, and my main mission go.

Objectives:
Primary: Find and Save any survivors.
Secondary: Aid others in need.

Character Sheet

Profile:
- Clerice Nena
- Female
- Black Ops Special Squad Member(DEATH Squad)
- Filipino
- Clerice lived in California throughout her life, until she joined the Black Ops. She is from a loving family with 2 siblings, and she never lost her childish ways. She is dependent to Johann. She was often rejected by her squad members because of her left-hand handling of a gun. However, she is brave and cares not of danger. She helped create the reputation of the DEATH Squad, always killing ruthlessly with no care. Hides a feeling for Johann.

Body:
- Cutesy, adorable but mature face
- Long brown hair with ponytail.
- Normal skin tone
- 5'8 in.
- 129 lbs.

Weapons and Equipment:
- Custom-made Riot Gun, w/ Shotgun Shells
- Glock 18, called "Blacktail"
- Light DEATH Knife
- 1 Hand Grenade
- Black Ops Standard Issue Female's Light Kevlar Vest, Black Ops leather mask(unused)
- Black Kamiseta Shirt, Black Ops female slender pants, dark socks, Black Ops female's boots
- Used First Aid Kit, Shotgun Shell box(2), Small Flashlight, Intercom antenna, Small Family Photo

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on May 13, 2008 04:55 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Pages: ««<1415161718>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll