Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> RESIDENT EVIL 6
Chairman Wesker
Posted: July 03, 2010 04:49 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

On a Resident Evil note has anyone noticed that 6 will be a return to older style reboot game? Ala Mortal Kombat 9 as well?
Also the directors from RE4/5 wont be returning in 6

Resident Evil 5 Director Wont Return in RE6

For anyone who doesn't know this is the man responsible for Shoot the big Orange Blobs and Press X to not die! [Aka Shooting Weak points and Quick Time Events]
user posted image

We can only hope this crap is gone for good!
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: July 04, 2010 06:15 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

NOOOOOOOO........... isn't he the RE mastermind!? Oh well. This is starting to remind me of Bioshock. Levine didn't direct the 2nd game so it was highly different from the first, but it was good enough.

Well at least, it isn't Hideki Kamiya, who completely left after RE4. Now he's at Sega working on games for them (one of them is Bayonetta).

Well, I'd like to see a return to zombies much more, like MK9 (which is going at a great direction if I do say so myself).

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
hunter
Posted: July 27, 2010 04:42 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (iliketoblowzombieheadsoff @ July 04, 2010 05:15 am)
NOOOOOOOO........... isn't he the RE mastermind!? Oh well. This is starting to remind me of Bioshock. Levine didn't direct the 2nd game so it was highly different from the first, but it was good enough.

Well at least, it isn't Hideki Kamiya, who completely left after RE4. Now he's at Sega working on games for them (one of them is Bayonetta).

Well, I'd like to see a return to zombies much more, like MK9 (which is going at a great direction if I do say so myself).

SICKNESS! OLD SCHOOL RESIDENT EVIL! It turned too american action movieish if you ask me, needs to be sicker more twisted! By the way zombie whos the avatar of? You enjoying lost planet 2? I dont really understand the story! Its a bit mishy mashy

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Neiko
Posted: July 27, 2010 07:23 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: BB:S Team

QUOTE (hunter @ July 27, 2010 09:42 am)

SICKNESS! OLD SCHOOL RESIDENT EVIL! It turned too american action movieish if you ask me, needs to be sicker more twisted! By the way zombie whos the avatar of? You enjoying lost planet 2? I dont really understand the story! Its a bit mishy mashy

His avatar is the Thor unit from Starcraft 2.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Posted: July 28, 2010 07:09 am
Quote Post

QUOTE (hunter @ July 27, 2010 07:42 am)

Neiko is correctimundo.

Hey... Lost Planet 2's also made by Jun Takeuchi.. well, at least he directed it. It's so similar to Monster Hunter minus the ancient weapons....
Yeah the story is quite crazy, but it's basically NEVEC letting out a grand-daddy Akrid into the planet so they can run everybody out ('cause it can create another ice age). Everybody else worked together to destroy it and they did a good job.

Oh and before I forget, what's your PSN again? I would like to add you!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Zombie Assassin
Posted: July 28, 2010 08:19 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

I never got to try the Original RE and stuff.

I don't have a problem with RE going back to it's old self, but I'll be pissed if the QTE's aren't around.

The RE5 DLC Lost In Nightmares was more Original RE style than the entire game itself, I think.
PM
Neiko
Posted: July 28, 2010 09:49 am
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

QUOTE (iliketoblowzombieheadsoff @ July 28, 2010 12:09 am)
QUOTE (hunter @ July 27, 2010 07:42 am)

Neiko is correctimundo.

Hey... Lost Planet 2's also made by Jun Takeuchi.. well, at least he directed it. It's so similar to Monster Hunter minus the ancient weapons....
Yeah the story is quite crazy, but it's basically NEVEC letting out a grand-daddy Akrid into the planet so they can run everybody out ('cause it can create another ice age). Everybody else worked together to destroy it and they did a good job.

Oh and before I forget, what's your PSN again? I would like to add you!

I've got a PS3 but don't play much. It's mostly for when I have friends over/feel like watching blu ray/actually want to play the games I have on it.

--------------------
Posted: July 28, 2010 10:24 pm
Quote Post

Hmmm... I never thought you had a ps3 tongue.gif It's pretty well-used in our house. Blu-Ray and MW2... and other games.
Now I want to know what's Hunter's psn.

So we can play somethin'. I also wanna get RE5: Gold Edition.... but I got eyes on other games right now.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neiko
Posted: July 29, 2010 12:29 am
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

I've got both motorstorm, sc4, both army of two, midnight club la, xblades, rockband 1 n 2, oblivion, lair, heavenly sword. And some downloaded games. trying to remember without launching it. Savage moon, burn zombie burn, flock, flow, cnc red alert retaliation, and this awesome side scroller. can't remember it. Oh and stardust hd.

--------------------
Posted: July 29, 2010 07:01 am
Quote Post

Wow you got a bunch of games for it... I only got a few.
Lost Planet 2, Modern Warfare 2, Tekken 6, Uncharted 1 (friends are borrowing it right now), Bioshock 1 and 2, and I'm borrowing Dead Space from a friend... we've yet to download games.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neiko
Posted: July 29, 2010 07:47 am
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Yeah I'm a big gamer. I don't go out to watch movies in my free time/stuff. My free time is mostly games. Or working on my car.

--------------------
hunter
Posted: August 01, 2010 05:52 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

My psn is cazador2k!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Posted: August 11, 2010 07:02 am
Quote Post

Sweet, but lately I keep on getting online and forgetting to add you.
Don't worry, I'll add you, though. If you got Tekken 6, we don't have to fight, but to co-op on scenario campaign. biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
hunter
Posted: August 13, 2010 04:44 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

QUOTE (iliketoblowzombieheadsoff @ August 11, 2010 06:02 am)
Sweet, but lately I keep on getting online and forgetting to add you.
Don't worry, I'll add you, though. If you got Tekken 6, we don't have to fight, but to co-op on scenario campaign. biggrin.gif

Scenario sucks! i want to beat your ass with lars!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: September 05, 2010 04:46 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

QUOTE (Zombie Assassin @ July 28, 2010 08:19 am)
I never got to try the Original RE and stuff.

I don't have a problem with RE going back to it's old self, but I'll be pissed if the QTE's aren't around.

The RE5 DLC Lost In Nightmares was more Original RE style than the entire game itself, I think.

most likely cause you werent born yet when they came out blubbern.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll