Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: 12  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Brain Bread and the Source Engine, I found finally found the perfect game!
TheWolf
Posted: January 15, 2005 10:59 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

I have to say that Brain Bread is amazing.. I wish that you would please please.. release for the Source Engine.. It would be perfect finally a close to perfect Zombie Survival Horror game with some real action.... You have to do it.. I believe that it is your calling to bring this mod/game to the hungry masses..

The Wolf
PMEmail Poster
TheWolf
Posted: January 15, 2005 11:02 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Please Give Feed back and support and if anything Creators just tell me it will never happen so I wont live with False hope. As a Zombie Horror fanatic you have no idea what you ve done for those like me .. this is the closest that one has been able to get to living the survival.

The Wolf
PMEmail Poster
Lewy210
Posted: January 15, 2005 11:09 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

you and about 999999 has started thse topics

i think it is good on the HL engine atm because everyone can run it at good speeds with the amount of zombies there is in the game without lag and its only at version 1.2 so it could be some wait if they even do want to do bb for a source engine

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
SirAlucard
Posted: January 15, 2005 11:13 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Yes read that F.A.Q before posting worthless threads like this and use the search button biggrin.gif, Grey close please.

--------------------
im awesome bra'h
PMEmail Poster
Lord Scottish
Posted: January 16, 2005 12:29 am
Quote Post

K.I.T.T.-Killer!
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leaders

But welcome anyways smile.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image

"Aber in wirklichkeit ist Kunst eine Insidersprache für kultivierte Snobs, um sich zu ihrer Überlegenheit über den Rest der Welt zu beglückwünschen" Calvin, 6

Scottishs website
PMEmail Poster
TheWolf
Posted: January 16, 2005 01:42 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

QUOTE (Lord Scottish @ Jan 16 2005, 12:29 AM)
But welcome anyways smile.gif

what does that mean?
PMEmail Poster
Mkilbride
Posted: January 16, 2005 01:45 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

he's just happy,that people are really taking an interest in the mod so much,the only way for it to go to the source engine is if,we get a few riots and tons of fansites for BB

--------------------
User Posted Image

"Perhaps I do not know the limitations of my power, or is it perhaps, I wish to defy them?"
PMEmail Poster
Jrgsubzero
Posted: January 16, 2005 05:17 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Yeah alot of topics on this. Maybe give the people what they so clearly want? Lol. Maybe they keep asking for it for a reason? They see potential.

Undead duck got pwned.

PMEmail Poster
Umbrella Black Ops
Posted: January 16, 2005 06:45 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

ZP is going to source and theyre not even at 1.0, but they planned on making it for source.

--------------------
I crave a sawed off pump shotgun...
PMEmail Poster
Jrgsubzero
Posted: January 16, 2005 06:48 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

uh-huh stop mentioned zp
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted: January 16, 2005 10:51 am
Quote Post

Firefox

TSS will "pwn" you ass noob.

<no really, he will>

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
Immoral Sniper
Posted: January 16, 2005 04:45 pm
Quote Post

The force is strong in me
Group Icon

Group: BB Betatesters

QUOTE (Umbrella Black Ops @ Jan 16 2005, 12:45 AM)
ZP is going to source and theyre not even at 1.0, but they planned on making it for source.

Is BB the same thing as ZP?

No, so I'm willing to bet that it does not matter that ZP goes source. Chances are they are spewing that to try and keep a decent player base...

--------------------
BB Maps I've made...
bb_stronghold {Beta 9}
bb_shootingrange {Beta 1}

Threads you should read before posting...
Immoral's List of Things Not to Suggest
Immoral's Mapping Guide

Forum Spammers
Name (Number of spamming citations issued)

Nikku (3), -KRUX- (2), Mitchell (2), hunter (2), Gneralas (2), CHAY (2), vyvu (2), Rustie1821 (1), w00t (1), dagny (1), Nandu666 (1), The.Raver(1), moecomputer (1), -=Jouni=- (1), santa_kills (1), DarknessGlams (1)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Nikku
Posted: January 16, 2005 06:04 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Zombie Panic.... sucks

/I got it first, played it. Then i Said Fuck this! Deleted it, browse games for a new mod and found BB, it saved my life

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Radman
Posted: January 16, 2005 06:08 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

QUOTE (Nikku @ Jan 16 2005, 06:04 PM)
Zombie Panic.... sucks

/I got it first, played it. Then i Said Fuck this! Deleted it, browse games for a new mod and found BB, it saved my life

Weird...

More or less the same story... I got zombie Panic off the PC Gamer DVD. Installed it and laughed out loud when i played.

So i deleted it and went in search for a new mod. Found BB and installed.... LOVED it...

--------------------
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth...

user posted image

'They say people dont believe in heroes anymore... Well im going to give them back their hero."
PMEmail Poster
Mkilbride
Posted: January 16, 2005 06:13 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Listen...Listen....dont flame ZP,then they'll just do the same,itll be a flame war,ok we all know we dont like ZP,but is it a non-biased reveiw? I mean I started ZP first,and I like it,it was challenging,but got old fast,and to little ammo,and not fair that zombies can regen plus take 20 shells to dead n not die,but If we flame them,were not better than them,so please calm it down,Yes I like BB more,it has a more desperate feel to it,ZP has a "Omfg Wth jus happened" feel to it doh,both mods are good in their own respects and gameplay styles,other players feel diffrently about each mod

and in my own way,this is my flame,with out actually flaming...if that makes sense,but just to tell you why, my writing style is so weird....I just kind write it down as I think it,I dont plan any of it...lmao

Yet more to add,I aslo dislike ZP,cause I got banned from their site...All I said was not to flame BB or compare the mods...next day bam,I was banned from their IRC and Forum....Im confused....all I told em to do was calm down,appearntly their not as well civilized,but thats aslo probably cause we shut down their mod,seriously their are about 8 servers left,after the intitial BB release....so they kinda have a reason to hate us...but hey thats the real world,bigger companies crush smaller companies....god I think I might have flamed them somhow in this message

--------------------
User Posted Image

"Perhaps I do not know the limitations of my power, or is it perhaps, I wish to defy them?"
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll