Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: ««<23456>»»  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> this just in: final bbs release date confirmed!
Elite viking
Posted: May 27, 2008 08:47 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

It has spawned meaningful dialogue and progress, that's what. And angryness... Yes, lots of angryness.
PMEmail Poster
Z3RO
Posted: May 27, 2008 11:58 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

QUOTE (bacon333 @ May 27, 2008 05:14 pm)
Why are the buttons on the last model not UV'd?

I'd also like to see a UV for this:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/WIN...spedrender2.jpg

EDIT: I opened a thread for your app in the internal forums...

The last buttons weren't uv because I really get around to doing it, the model was just made for a friend, as for the uvs for the Speed loader i'll post them. Most of the models I had to make were low poly for Zday because it was mmo and I had to get the count as low as possible.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Z3RO on May 28, 2008 12:01 am
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: May 28, 2008 03:27 am
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

how dare I do something meaningful

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: May 28, 2008 02:28 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

You monster! *gathers mob with torches*
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: May 28, 2008 06:57 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Lots of fuckign bitterness all because we asked for a screenshot or two since we havent heard or seen anything since december last year!

This post has been edited by hunter on May 28, 2008 06:58 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: May 29, 2008 11:12 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

QUOTE (Smachine)
The hell? What does insulting me by calling gay has to do with a religion? Clearly nothing.

You have a terrible memory. Since you'll NEVER understand anything I say, I'll just ignore you.

QUOTE (khazard)
my vote is that apparently y'all have trouble getting along so how but you both shut up.

People asking for a due date, Stop, no one knows if this will ever be released. There is no due date ever, probably never ever see a beta so just give up asking.

And khafag, no one gives a shit what you think, so why don't YOU shut the fuck up and get the hell out. We can ask whatever the hell we God damn want, and it'll be a miracle if you're royal gay ass will ever be included in anything even remotely important.

You're so pathetic you probably couldn't even rob an old lady without getting the shit kicked out of you with a walking stick.

Bitch.

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on May 29, 2008 11:17 am
PM
Elite viking
Posted: May 29, 2008 01:02 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Why would anyone want to rob old ladies? Everyone knows it's just to ask nicely.

But why don't we all just cool down, y'know? Gather around our common interest in zombies and gaming.

This post has been edited by Elite viking on May 29, 2008 01:02 pm
PMEmail Poster
Smachine
Posted: May 29, 2008 02:31 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Old BB:S team

QUOTE (Security Corporate @ May 29, 2008 11:12 am)
QUOTE (Smachine)
The hell? What does insulting me by calling gay has to do with a religion? Clearly nothing.

You have a terrible memory. Since you'll NEVER understand anything I say, I'll just ignore you.

QUOTE (khazard)
my vote is that apparently y'all have trouble getting along so how but you both shut up.

People asking for a due date, Stop, no one knows if this will ever be released. There is no due date ever, probably never ever see a beta so just give up asking.

And khafag, no one gives a shit what you think, so why don't YOU shut the fuck up and get the hell out. We can ask whatever the hell we God damn want, and it'll be a miracle if you're royal gay ass will ever be included in anything even remotely important.

You're so pathetic you probably couldn't even rob an old lady without getting the shit kicked out of you with a walking stick.

Bitch.

Awesome! Keep that in mind next time when you want to call me gay or something! Also dude, you seriously need some anger management! (Trough I hated that smart ass newguy comment too)

--------------------
Reality is for those who lack imagination!
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: May 29, 2008 07:05 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

QUOTE (Smachine @ May 29, 2008 06:31 am)
QUOTE (Security Corporate @ May 29, 2008 11:12 am)
QUOTE (Smachine)

QUOTE (khazard)

Bitch.

Awesome! Keep that in mind next time when you want to call me gay or something! Also dude, you seriously need some anger management! (Trough I hated that smart ass newguy comment too)

One more thing, you need to know when to shut up. Really. You're smart but you don't have any idea how to use it. You simply couldn't connect the dots even if someone was throwing them at you. smile.gif

And as for this mod taking awhile, well it is. While the team is of standard size, the amount of people actually working on it isn't. I want a release within the first half of 2008. Something to play with you know? This has gone to far to stop, and I think (and hope) that none of the developers quit.

Speaking of developers, I wonder what Civilian Soldier is up to in terms of that.

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on May 29, 2008 07:07 pm
PM
bacon333
Posted: May 29, 2008 11:47 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

I asked for a model more than 2 weeks ago, and haven't received it (nor heard anything from him) since. Actually, I haven't gotten one model from him.
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: June 01, 2008 04:44 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Team work!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: June 01, 2008 08:18 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

There's an I in pie, but not in team wink.gif Also there's no team in Brain Bread:Source, but one I.

This post has been edited by Elite viking on June 02, 2008 10:41 pm
PMEmail Poster
Smachine
Posted: June 01, 2008 08:28 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (Elite viking @ June 01, 2008 08:18 pm)
There's an I in pie, but not in team wink.gif Also there's no team in Brain Bread:Source, but two I's.

What you mean by that? We are a team. huh.gif

--------------------
Reality is for those who lack imagination!
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: June 02, 2008 09:33 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

lol some of you are!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: June 02, 2008 10:41 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Just literally Smachine wink.gif the word pie contains the letter I, but the words Brain Bread Source doesn't contain the word team. And I just realised I said there were two I's in there. Damn I'm stupid.
PMEmail Poster
Pages: ««<23456>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll