Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Forum Raves, let your steam out
mallic
Posted: April 29, 2009 05:13 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

Then what right do you have to criticize isit about school what so ever wank.

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: April 30, 2009 12:27 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (mallic @ April 29, 2009 09:13 am)

He wasn't the one criticizing Zombie. You got the wrong guy. xD
PM
mallic
Posted: April 30, 2009 10:16 am
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

QUOTE (Security Corporate @ April 29, 2009 04:27 pm)
QUOTE (mallic @ April 29, 2009 09:13 am)

He wasn't the one criticizing Zombie. You got the wrong guy. xD

Sorry lol posting while drunk >_>

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: June 05, 2009 01:39 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

Bloody advertisers! Every single day I come on, there's at least one new topic, trying to sell bullshit software that's probably riddled with fecking spyware! AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Zpin
Posted: June 06, 2009 12:26 am
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leader (Admin)

I never see any of them, thanks for doing a good job keeping the forums clean! smile.gif

Is it always the same member, or do we have bots registering?

--------------------
The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. - Ecclesiastes IX. 11.
---
The fool speaks, the wise man listens. - unknown
PMUsers Website
Keyes
Posted: June 07, 2009 12:31 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

QUOTE (Zpin @ June 06, 2009 12:26 am)
I never see any of them, thanks for doing a good job keeping the forums clean! smile.gif

Is it always the same member, or do we have bots registering?

No worries, just doing my job biggrin.gif Nah, there are bots that drop in, but two that don't seem to be leaving are MagicOPromotion and Mazzurbaf. Bloody irritating...How ya been, anyways?

This post has been edited by Keyes on June 07, 2009 12:32 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Zpin
Posted: June 07, 2009 06:43 pm
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

Ok, gonna ban these two then...

Well, haven't been active in the forums for a while, but I'm still a frequent visitor/reader. Good to see that the community (or at least the "veteran" part of it) keeps staying around.

--------------------
The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. - Ecclesiastes IX. 11.
---
PMUsers Website
hunter
Posted: June 07, 2009 07:50 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

QUOTE (Zpin @ June 07, 2009 05:43 pm)
Ok, gonna ban these two then...

Well, haven't been active in the forums for a while, but I'm still a frequent visitor/reader. Good to see that the community (or at least the "veteran" part of it) keeps staying around.

Hey zpin hows things?

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: June 07, 2009 09:50 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

No worries, Zpin, you'll have a hard time getting rid of most of us wink.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: June 07, 2009 10:48 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

Group: Members

yeah.
some of us are sad and lonely and have no life at all....

but lets not talk about isit biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: June 07, 2009 11:21 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

QUOTE (Zpin @ June 07, 2009 10:43 am)

Hey Zpin. Isn't IronOak working on an RPG/FPS sort game? How's that coming along? tongue.gif
PM
Zpin
Posted: June 09, 2009 04:01 pm
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

QUOTE (Security Corporate @ June 08, 2009 12:21 am)
QUOTE (Zpin @ June 07, 2009 10:43 am)

Hey Zpin. Isn't IronOak working on an RPG/FPS sort game? How's that coming along? tongue.gif

Unfortunately not... The funding didn't work out back in 2006. We've already programmed some development tools and had a few new team members that were ready to start their work. But without the money we weren't able to complete (or properly start) this project.
Now I'm working in a non-games related area, so I guess I could do better wink.gif But who knows, maybe someday I'll find my way back into the game business.

--------------------
---
PMUsers Website
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: July 02, 2009 04:29 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Well hello there Rave forums, it's been a while. Today I'd like to share with you... a new rave:

Ah, today today. Well, I was just playing fetch with my puppy dog when my mom started to argue about shit again. In my thought "what the... another argument?" As you know, family arguments to me just make my life way more crappy than right now. That's not what I'm living for.... no, I don't want any arguments. Why not? It stacks with my current problems I'm facing right now(I've got billions to worry about). Well, she carries on anyway and I try my hardest to protect myself... well what do you know, she has allies. Yeah, I lost that hygene argument early. They keep saying that I need to take care of myself more. HELL-O? What the fuck have I been trying to do for the past year!? Trying to fix my damned sleeping problem, that's all. So, I always look tired everyday, thus probably creating this argument. Plus, I just got home taking my dog out that time, and I was really planning to shower until this argument came up.

So, straight-to-the-point, it sucks to have parents who lack lots and lots of understanding. They've been doing this for so long. Instead of trying to prove something with a mad tone, they create nothing but more conflict to me. Well, why does it? Because I'm grumpy right now, and I will never fix it if you keep getting angry at me... it will just make it worse.
You know what they also do, they put forth "assumptions"(e.g. you will be a hobo all your life!) so many times that they sound so stupid. What do you think it's doing to me? Nothing good of course. All I ask is a better way of argument right now, or no arguments at all. Well, why the fuck not? Because I'm a tired, grumpy motherfucker trying to fix his problem, and can use lots and lots of understanding right now.

What happens if I try to stop the argument? They get so angry, that they "assume" I'm disrespecting them! Oh yeah, Filipino parents for ya! Well, I don't know what to do at all when I'm in an argument with them, so my last resort is to try to "unprove" them. I end up looking really bad toward them, losing some respect points while at it. Also, it's hard for me to make sense right now for my brain is a tired lump of pink stuff. I'm not even trying to argue most of the time, and they also don't listen when I try to say something. Fuck!!!! I used to be able to say things that make sense when I wasn't so tired all the time. It's really hard to win an argument for me. sad.gif So I also try to avoid them many a time.
I'm also starting to think that they're creating arguments with me because they feel I'm "vulnerable". I mean, I wouldn't even have an argument with stuff like hygene if I could give some clear enough reasons to tell. It almost feels like they're picking on me a few times right now.. they're probably aware that I can't give some good arguments so they can boost their confidence. Ugh, thinking about it just sickens me. Why the hell would they? I mean, I'm related to them(yet I hate them very much), but that's what it seems like to me.

You know, I used to look up to my parents quite a while ago. Now, to me, they're just assuming stuff about me that it's ruining my life. I don't highly need that right now because I am aware of such things in my life, and I will FIX them when I FIX my sleeping problem right now. Yes, my sleeping problem is the root of all my other problems.

So.... bottom line; Their disciplinary actions don't do anything, but add up to my problems that I have to worry about. All I ask from them is some understanding, and probably some support, but most of all, leaving me to face my own problem. They're really not seeing that... at all, so it's best that they just leave me alone.

Ok.. so, ask me questions, give feedback, anything. I will try to answer back.

And man, that felt so great. I simply love this thread. blubbern.gif

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on July 02, 2009 05:31 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
Posted: July 02, 2009 06:24 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

1. Stop bitching so much. I know your parents are acting absolutely gay right now, and I empathize with you completely. But you have to learn to start ignoring, and start doing. Remember, even in foul circumstances a life is what you make it man. If you want to fix your sleeping habits, you only got yourself to do that. No one do it for you or help you. Ignore the other elements and do your stuff. Hopefully, you'll realize this sooner than later.

2. The Filipino culture is completely outdated. If it doesn't adapt to the modern world it must be forcibly removed from human society. Period.
PM
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: July 04, 2009 12:13 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Wow... I do seem like I'm bitching. Holy shit, when did I ever stop relying on myself? All I got is ME to fix this problem.
But still, I did that to just get it out of my system. It'd be like an angry over-worked businessman raving in a meeting or something. But yep, 'show it goes 'round here.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on July 04, 2009 12:19 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Pages: ««<5051525354
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll