Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: ««<2345  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Brain Bread: Source Release date (Updated), On behalf of Lundquist and Luciel!
mrmicky
Posted: January 18, 2009 04:37 pm
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Group: BB:S Team

I love SC

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
Mkilbride
Posted: January 22, 2009 11:15 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Members

It's dead?...

Damn, well, with the release of Left 4 Dead, plenty of Zombie mods closed down. I expect Zombie Panic to actually go soon, even though it's fully release,d the servers have been near empty for a few days. Even though they're all different games, L4D just took the cake. It basically had what all Zombie Maniacs wanted. Cool guns, nice explosions, hordes of undead, and even boss monsters. To to pit all off, four awesome survivors.

Anyways, I guess you failed us, YOU FAILURES!

Ahem, I'm kidding, good luck in future projects.

--------------------
User Posted Image

"Perhaps I do not know the limitations of my power, or is it perhaps, I wish to defy them?"
PMEmail Poster
_RC
Posted: January 24, 2009 08:39 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Old BB:S team

QUOTE (Mkilbride @ January 22, 2009 11:15 pm)
L4D just took the cake. It basically had what all Zombie Maniacs wanted. Cool guns, nice explosions, hordes of undead, and even boss monsters. To to pit all off, four awesome survivors.

haha.
PMEmail PosterICQ
Mkilbride
Posted: January 25, 2009 06:08 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Hey, that's why I played BB alot back in the day. I loved it due to it having hordes of undead I could massacre(L4D, check), a few random boss enemies on some maps(Check), and well, while your survivors may not have had any personality, I still found them better than most)

Sure, L4D doesn't have slow, old style zombies(Which can be effing scary as hell), but that can easily be changed.

Also, while Zombie Panic is a fine mod and all, I never felt any of the "Zombie" in it, at least on my part, if a zombie can survive more than one shotgun blast directly to the head or so, then it just looses some appeal, you know?

I know people have opinions, and I love BB & L4D. It's true though, that lots of mods have shut down since L4D came out. Basically, it had what most people had wanted, as I said, and plenty of replay potential. Honestly, I know that L4D was built upon the Zombie Mod for CS, but I steel feel like BB is in it, in some ways. (Maybe it's just the excessive blood that reminds me of BB)

BB re-creates the classic zombie movies, and L4D re-creates the new, fast paced ones.

All in all, both are good, and I still play BB from time to time. I find myself unable to return to Zombie Panic also now, because it feels so lame when I shoot a zombie in the head with a Magnum and it keeps coming at me. I loved the RE series, and hence I loved your mod. I really wish it was still being worked on, but hey, you guys did amazing things with the Half-Life engine that most didn't think could be done. That alone is enough tongue.gif

L4D basically blew my expectations away, sorry if I sound like a raving fanboy, but I am! I had always wanted hordes of undead to charge at me, as I mow them down! The Special infected were really bonus to me, I didn't even know much about L4D until it was released, perhaps why it seems so good to me(didn't have to much Hype for me, because I rarely view gaming websites)

Basically, if I want a modern movie, I play L4D. If I want to relive a classic of yesterday, I load up BB.

--------------------
User Posted Image

"Perhaps I do not know the limitations of my power, or is it perhaps, I wish to defy them?"
PMEmail Poster
mrmicky
Posted: January 26, 2009 05:15 am
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

QUOTE (iliketoblowzombieheadsoff @ January 17, 2009 08:01 am)
Just go to

User CP>Edit Profile Info

It's the first bar.

Sorry for the late question, been busy.

Do I need more posts for this option? I can't see it where you said.

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: January 29, 2009 03:48 am
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

nope only 1000

follow the directions he gave you and the first text box should be custom title.

This post has been edited by mallic on January 29, 2009 03:49 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Boobs
Posted: May 17, 2010 07:23 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Were you guys (BB:S crew) ever taking Donations? Any sort of way to contribute to seeing a finished project (even if its just 1 available map) within the year?
PMEmail Poster
drunkenbusdriver
Posted: May 27, 2010 04:18 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

I'm pretty sure BB:S is dead, not coming back. Last I remember which was a year or two ago the devs started dropping like flies and decided with L4D it just wasn't worth it. They released a short teaser video and I heard a lot of criticism about how incomplete it was. It's hard to get back into the zombie game market with so much competition (ZP, L4D, not to mention all the zombie mods there are for CS and HL).
PMEmail Poster
Boobs
Posted: August 01, 2010 06:03 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Hey, we don't need your negatons here, you! Firstly, L4D (and any sequels to L4D) SUX, and there have been no decent Survival HorroR Zombie Games at all lately. I think that if BB:S were to finally pull through--damn't whom i kidding, GWARGH! THIS GAME NEED FINISH 2B PLAY-ED p.s. im high
PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: August 02, 2010 12:18 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Brain Bread: Source is dead, and all of its developers have moved on to doing things with their real lives, as have about half the moderators and betatesters. No Lundquist around means everyone can safely presume that the development of the game is as dead as the zombies they were hoping to create.

EDIT: Major sentencing fail. >_<

This post has been edited by Equalizer on August 02, 2010 12:18 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: August 02, 2010 04:40 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

It may be dead now... but I am hoping that it will rise again. I know it'll rise again... somehow. Maybe, in a different name.

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neiko
Posted: August 02, 2010 07:54 am
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

I think we can make a half assed team. If we had a coder.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
_RC
Posted: August 05, 2010 09:56 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Old BB:S team

QUOTE (iliketoblowzombieheadsoff @ August 02, 2010 04:40 am)
It may be dead now... but I am hoping that it will rise again. I know it'll rise again... somehow. Maybe, in a different name.

no more room in hell
PMEmail PosterICQ
Equalizer
Posted: August 06, 2010 01:34 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (_RC @ August 05, 2010 08:56 pm)

no more room in hell

^^

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: August 06, 2010 03:06 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

QUOTE (_RC @ August 05, 2010 01:56 pm)

no more room in hell

Hahahahah.... not a bad idea. But I was thinking more of... like the old title, "Braindead" or something.

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Pages: ««<2345
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll