Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Welcome to Heavens Gate, THe gates of hell have been open
OneoftheLost
Posted: December 19, 2004 02:57 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

*note* ask lestat666 if yer gonna make story charector thingie and if yer gonna criticize do it somewhere else! we donna care!

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Give a man a gun he thinks he's superman.
Give a man two and he thinks he's God.
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: December 19, 2004 03:08 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

-Phantom
Im a resident of Heavensgate Im currently in Highschool...I was babysitting with my girlfriend when it happened.The kid's mom had just gotten home..oh god I can still hear her screaming in the back of my mind...please someone help me...need to pull it together...I dont know either Falcon or Zigg, Im a couple blocks away from the church....im alone...no guns no nothing...just whoever reads this....Im going to go sneak up the street and see how the church is doing...if i dont leave a reply within 24 hours...im dead..wish me luck smile.gif!

-Phantom signed off at 10:15 AM-

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
lestat666
Posted: December 19, 2004 04:56 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Hello ok well we are still in the church living off bread and soup man id kill (a human) for a soda right now. my dad looks infeced but he isent changing so thats good i guess. Im glad this isent like resident evil or there would be lickers and stuff every where. but any way once we leave we will be on the look out for 2 things : fred the big zombie and people that are still alive. o and im still looking for Falcon. if you people are wondering who is this guy well he is one of my best friends in high school we would hang out every day in the back of the school listing to music messing around making fun of people we had a big group called The Group. and i know this is a little late in my story but if your wondering what i look like i am a guy sholder lenght dark brown hair listen to metal drummer in a band, or was in a band i dont know whats happend to them and i dress in black almost everyday. so ya thats me. but anywho me and Falcon were buds we would do a lot of stupid ass stuff but i cant find him i think once i find him we will kick some major zombie ass. so ya me and my father are still traped we are ssafe but traped. ok im out ..... Zinggobing65 Signed off at 3:59 P.M.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
OneoftheLost
Posted: December 19, 2004 06:04 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

-Phantom
Zing,Falcon,anyone please repond..im hurt bad...not infected though...I was scouting out the church and I had to cross the dock area..accidently fell and hit a piece of sharp metal...It burns...It tore up my arm pretty good.
Saw the church Its surrounded good luck zing..Falcon were are you?
Oh well...Ill tell a bit more about myself to get my mind off of the pain...
Im 15, I went to the same school as zing and falcon..but Im usually the kinda guy you two made fun of. Anyway Please somone respond..wait is that someone at the door? im gonna check bye
-Phantom signed off at 4:30 PM

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 19, 2004 06:15 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Falccon311 has singed on......

Ok listen we made it to my house on 13th and oakville street, it is the safe house for 6 suvivors please make it hear. We have soda, leftover pizza, and plenty of gun and ammo. I hooked up all my guitar amps to my computer im im running a program that says, "Come to the house on 13th and Oakville, Suvivors are here, Commandos also. Come soon. PLenty of guns and ammo.

Shit, they breaking in. I g2g.

Falcon311 has singed off..........

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
lestat666
Posted: December 19, 2004 07:06 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Hello Ok WAHT YOU GOT PIZZA WOHOHHO im going let me just go tell my father... ok we will be out of here .. once the church gets clear.... ok i guess im gonna have to wait a few more hours .. running low on food too. Zinggobing Signed off at 10:34 P.M.

OneoftheLost
Posted: December 19, 2004 09:31 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Phantom-
oh man[Error internal battery running low] wha? oh the comp must be running on auxillary power since the power grid is down.[warning: computer shut down imminant] im gonna try and make it to you falcon I got no guns...well later all I hope I make it...[Computer shutting down in 5]
-Phantom logged of at [computer shut down in 0]

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 19, 2004 10:21 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Falcon311 has singed on.......

We are holding up fine, we got 3 more survivors, thanks to my message. Although if any of you on your way over here could pick up some meat, chicken, or fish that would be great. im going to try to Hack into all the major corpurations, to see why all this shit happened, BBL.

Falcon311 has singed off.......

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
lestat666
Posted: December 19, 2004 11:11 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Hello ok my dad and i are free we are heading to falcons house o i hope my drum set id over there... but ya i got some chikin from burger king and a lot of frys .. he he i stole them lol ok well we are on our way ok l8er Zing over and out Zinggobing65 Signed off at 11:56 P.M.

OneoftheLost
Posted: December 19, 2004 11:57 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Phantom-
Im here...managed to make it to a house about a block away from falcon teamed up with a cop: Daniel Marrington. We are holding up ok..Officer Marrington killed three zombies that tried to break in..oh and we met a girl named Racheal..she said she knew you guys..but she's hiding somthing..her arm is green do you think she is infected? I dont know.. oh well we are moving out pretty soon stay alive everyone!
-Phantom signed off at 12:32 PM-

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 20, 2004 04:36 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Falcon311 has signed on.......

Ok lsiten very carefully, You have to kill Racheal. If you can't bring her to my house and I will. yeah we knew her, but she always made fun of me and Zing becuase of the music we lsiten to. She might have gang green or be infected but either way kill her, both is a threat to our survival.

Faclon311 has signed off........

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: December 20, 2004 10:37 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

-Phantom has signed on-
We are a house down from Falcon...unfortunatly we had some....difficulties with racheal....she is no longer with us..........why? why her?....not again...not again....why me?....

This is Officer Daniel Marrington. The "kid" is just staring at a wall... he and racheal got pretty close....he also lost his girlfriend when "they" first showed up. Kid's got no luck. We are moving out to falcons under the cover of darkness.
oh by the way..zing(?) the kid mentioned you were at the church..you still there?I hope you have made it to falcon's its a living hell up there..... wha? whos at the door?
-Phantom signed off at 3:43 pm-

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 20, 2004 10:52 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Falcon311 has singed on...

Phantom i can see you on the roof. IF you can make it to that basment of that house, there is a shelf in the right corner. Pull out a book that is called "Dark Tunnels" and the wall should make a clearing next to the book shelf, walk through the entrance, the to close the door you will see a red/silver lever, pull it and it will close. To the right of the lever should be a box, in the box there are some glow sticks, and flashlights. use them to follow the tunnel untill you come to stairs at the end. DO NOT CLIMB UP THE STAIRS!!!!! Walk up about 5 or 6 steps then look to the left and there is a ladder. Climb up the ladder and you will reach a hatch, the hatch is in the corner of the room i am in now. If you can't make it to the basement, then post here and i'll make a plan B.

-Falcon out

Falcon311 has signed off.....

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
lestat666
Posted: December 20, 2004 11:01 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

hello ok the zombies have borken in and OH SHIT ...dsgmijg bfihbednhhhhhdsksddnbjnnnnc szx 76tyhbn....... sorry i just craked a zombie in the back of the head with an axe and he fell on the keybord ok well now there is a way out we will be there shortly we found a sawdoff in the back room with ammo so we are good for now ZING OUT Zinggobing Signed off at 4:00 P.m.
Nikku
Posted: December 20, 2004 11:02 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

FUCK zig, ZIG, ZIG WHERE ARE YOU,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 1234
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll