Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: ««<56789>»»  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Yet Another Story With Forum Members!, Please read. -NOT DEAD YET!
zombieslaya
Posted: February 20, 2005 07:29 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

dont worry man, i think you are an awesome writer, also i jope that my char comes in with TOW missles flying, that would be kinda cool, kinda reflects how i would enter a city like that with tons of zombies, oh yeah, bodies going flying evrey which way biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 20, 2005 07:42 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

The.Raver slowly crept out from his cover behind the dead team member. The medic had surely saved his life by throwing it over him, or else hed be filled with lead by now.

He still couldnt get it. Were all of the others dead? He had heard himself the pitching yell of Undead as he fell to the ground, and broke his neck. Why was he the lucky one? He had just a meter left when the explosion made him fall down. And then, the captain had grabbed the medic, and rapelled down

When the last stingers hit the chopper, he had thought all was over. But again, he had been lucky. The body was thrown with force over him, and he fell. Moments later he heard the terrifying sound of metal pieces that penetrated the flesh over him, and the screams of Grey.

For a long time, he had silently whimpered, eyes shut. But when the blood began trickling over his own armor, he couldnt stand hiding there anymore.
He went over to the shredded man with a red cross on his helmet.

Sorry man I I just cant take it. All of my b-buddies are dead he slowly stuttered.

Cough cough anybody there?

The voice startled Raver, and he jumped away.

Is it you, Cap?

Yeah Could you give me a hand here? I am stuck behind this God I cant take itGrey Snake began shaking violently when The.Raver pulled him out.

Take it easy theres nothing we can do Raver tried to comfort him.

Its just that

He turned away when his captain began vomiting. He understood it; he would have done the same thing if it werent for that he hadnt eaten in a long time.
They sat by the wreckage for some minutes. Not a word was spoken. Slowly. The hyperventilating of Grey Snake faded away.

Ok Im fine now. We better get over to the labs. Grey said, standing up.

I dont like where this is headed. These labs must be doing some pretty shady research, if intruders are shotdown.

He took out the MP5, and switched to Automatic. His face hardened. He wished for someone to pay for his dead squad members.

Lets go.

Longer part coming, this time with those inside the labs.

This post has been edited by Elite viking on August 08, 2005 07:47 pm
PMEmail Poster
DarknessGlams
Posted: February 20, 2005 08:06 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Great as usual. Keep going.

--------------------
[nolargeimagesplz]http://img254.echo.cx/img254/2283/seminardeath2tn.gif[/IMG]
THINGS THAT I AM WORKING ON.
BD Source
BD Source. Please Read. Important (ish)
The BrainDead Source website.
Hey, please join my forums.
The Forums (Please, come on, join, please)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
The.Raver
Posted: February 20, 2005 08:22 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

wewt im in the story >.> <.<

--------------------
"My plan is so simple, an idiot could have devised it. We will amass our ships and drive them directly at the enemy's death rays, thus clogging them with wreckage." Zach Branagan
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: February 20, 2005 08:38 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

tis cool cool.gif there's gonna be zombies in the city soon? cool!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 20, 2005 10:06 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

OKay... here, in this part, we have some violence (Killing zombies! Weeee!) and strong language, so dont blame me when you get nightmares.

Its too quiet out there some of the people in the briefing room whispered.

Everyone was as quiet as possible, not wanting to attract attention of those outside. But not getting heard was a bit hard. That train had passed long ago.

People was not sure if it was when everyone ran inside the room screaming, zombies had gotten attention of the room.

Or if it was when they ran out again (after Rusty firing a few rounds in the air) to gather supplies (Security guards finding their guns, scientists breakin
g up candy machines, others dragging in the water automats, and a lot of people just screaming a lot).

Maybe it was when they boarded up stuff against the doors, after first nailing big wooden planks over it all with an electric drill. Or when Rusty drilled a hole, at the size of a tennis ball, in the wall so that he could shoot zombies trough it.
Well, the sum of it caused a lot of undead to flock around the briefing room. Rusty and the others with guns had shot a lot of them into pieces, spraying the walls with blood and brain matter, without any serious damage was done to the blockade.
He was having the time of his life.
The hall was still silent. No mumbling, or groaning, or eating noises were heard. Had the plague died off?
Anyone want to go outside and take a look? Rusty asked.

Ermm How do we get out? one asked.

With the air vents, everyones favorite armed scientists said, nodding upwards.
If you just avoid the fans, youll be allright.

The room went even more silent.
How..big, and how powerful are those fans?

Id guess they are a meter in diameter, and could easily chop a man in two. Why?

Everyone stared at him. A few looked from side to side, or began scraping with their feet. A security guard clutched his firearm.
So, any volunteers? Rusty cheerily asked.

Stupid democracy stupid not making me their leader stupid cowards afraid of some big fansstupid everyone Rusty muttered while creeping around in the ventilation shafts.

He had checked out the outside of the briefing room. Nothing there, except for shadows going away the second Rusty looked trough a hole in the vent. And, of course, a few bodies which he had shot. Then, the people in the refugee centre had voted for Rusty to crawl out for help.

Now and then he heard some moaning beneath him, then he smashed a whole in the fan before blowing the head off the ones making noises. He was running pretty low on Winchester ammunition, and the wholes in the shafts began adding up. Also, the labs could use a cleaning from all of the blood smears.

He was on his last 20 rounds when he finally heard talking from living people.
Do you see anything yet?

This was his chance. He had to make contact with them. So he did what he had done a lot of lately. He used the butt of his rifle to make a nice, big hole, before jumping down.
He faced two barrels when doing so.

Hey, easy there

Hands up, fingers interlocked behind you head. Do it or you are fucking dead! the leader, wielding a small, silenced SMG yelled at him.

Rusty dropped his Winchester and did as told. The SMG-man walked over to him. He was a strong, mean looking guy, with a full body Flak vest after what Rusty could tell. Both of them had the safety off their guns. More frightening, their suits were drenched in blood

Nikku was randomly running around; in parts of the lab he had never before seen. He was lost, and he knew it. He had shot countless zombies, and was beginning to run low on both .45 ACP and 9mm Para. Once, he had opened his backpack to load a few rounds into his Mk23s, but had almost killed himself doing it.
While loading one bullet at a time into the clips, he was encountered by five zombies coming towards him, all of them with torn, former white suits, now in a mixture of gray-black and red. He had to go at them with three shots in his guns, and lastly slice the last one to death with his knife.

It was an experience he didnt want to repeat. He had slowly pressed the Microtech HALO longer into the forehead of the zombie, blood spattering at Nikkus face, after kicking the arms off with his iron-tipped boots. He had almost puked.

Now, he was beginning to hallucinate. Hearing screams of the damned, moaning all around him, seeing shadows quickly disappearing when rounding corners, blood dripping from the surfaceWhat was this? Weren't there anyone else alive here?

The moaning got higher. Nikku checked both Mini Uzis were loaded, and threw himself around the corner, while time slowed down. There were three of them, eating a still live guard, trying to reach his gun to kill himself while his skull was opened.
KrakrakKrakraKrak.

Nikku opened fire, first shot to the poor victim. Then the zombies got theirs. A scientists head exploded, sending a fountain of blood around the hall. Another scientist received multiple rounds going straight trough his mouth, separating the head from the body with a gash of red. The third and last, still eating the man, first got shot in the back.
It stood up, roaring angrily at his attacker.

Goodbye, fuckface, Nikku wheezed before pulling the trigger.

The body fell lifeless to the floor, missing everything neck and up. It made a squishing sound as it slumped over its fellow undead. Nikku stepped over the corpses, but turned around again to take a look at them. The man, with the badge security on his partly devoured shoulder, twitched. He was turning. With a sad look on his face, Nikku raised his boot.
CRNnch.
He had completely destroyed the head with the stomp. Spotting any of the blue on the man's shirt was impossible. with the head mashed in, even more blood flowed over the corspe.
Dragging the foot a little to get rid of the worst mess, Nikku merged a few shots into the Uzis before he kept on walking. The world was darkening for him. Now, he was constantly hearing whispers, telling him to come here. And behind every corner, dragging feet could be heard. He was in a nightmare.

I will try to make the story a good mix of horror, dark humour and action from now on. When we get to the city, there will be a lot of survival horror (Inside a house under siege by zombies) and street action ( Radman running around looking for people alive, and the cleanup crew's remainers who try to stay alive in this Hell)
You can strongly sense the different aspects of the story, if you compare Rusty and NIkku and what they are going trough...
Like it? Comments\Constructive criticism

This post has been edited by Elite viking on August 08, 2005 07:51 pm
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: February 20, 2005 10:40 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

smart cool.gif this b some good stuff biggrin.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
The.Raver
Posted: February 20, 2005 10:42 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

but what about me?

--------------------
"My plan is so simple, an idiot could have devised it. We will amass our ships and drive them directly at the enemy's death rays, thus clogging them with wreckage." Zach Branagan
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: February 20, 2005 10:44 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

QUOTE (The.Raver @ Feb 20 2005, 10:42 PM)
but what about me?

arent you meant to be with Grey? i know i'm hiding out in my house wid my own lil arsenal biggrin.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
The.Raver
Posted: February 20, 2005 11:12 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

yes...but i want to be thought of! i paid viking 20 bucks to put into his story! i demand fame and fortune!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 20, 2005 11:44 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Don't worry, you and grey and rusty will be going around in the labs wasting in a few moments... I have written three parts today, dont know if i start on another one. Wait and see. But, while I remember, you wont go cleaning up it all, just to save the briefing room guys.
And BTW, Nikku will meet someone (The lone wolf hint hint wink.gif )....
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: February 21, 2005 12:32 am
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

QUOTE (Elite viking @ Feb 20 2005, 11:44 PM)
Don't worry, you and grey and rusty will be going around in the labs wasting in a few moments... I have written three parts today, dont know if i start on another one. Wait and see. But, while I remember, you wont go cleaning up it all, just to save the briefing room guys.
And BTW, Nikku will meet someone (The lone wolf hint hint wink.gif )....

who's the lone wolf? blink.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
zombieslaya
Posted: February 21, 2005 03:40 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

im maybe guessing that its my char but im not sure as he is lone and operates by himself. but im not sure cause i cant read elite_vikings mind

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 21, 2005 02:54 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

A lone wolf That's HUNTING... hint hint
Check the stats of a guy that likes being alone... ( on the matrix profiles )
THere, a ton of hints. I'll go back to make the story now =)
PMEmail Poster
The.Raver
Posted: February 21, 2005 03:01 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

i am not in the understanding of the hints you have shown.

but he may be gray

This post has been edited by The.Raver on February 21, 2005 03:01 pm

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Pages: ««<56789>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll