Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Heaven's Fall, Sequel to A Plague Most Deadly
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: February 25, 2008 03:37 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Group: Members

Okeh okeh. You should've just told me the last time.

Oh, and this Black Ops will be a bit different than in the real life one, so make some adjustments but not too big ones if you can. Keep on RPing, you all are doing a great job. biggrin.gif

Anyway, here's my continuation of the Dark Ops invasion:

Black Ops Agency
Date And Time: January 8th, 2008, 5:49 PM

Coming from a Radio in the Black Ops Agency:

"Calling all Units in Heaven's Gate....

*static* We have been taken over by the Dark Ops. They have taken control of *static* the 3rd of the Agency.... we have no choice but to hand our leadership to the Dark Ops. It seems... that their invasion was for taking us over, not to slow us down.. *static*
Reinforcements will not be sent, and supplies will be paused. Please.. submit t-to the Dark O-ops now......

*loud gunshot sound*

Hmhmhmhm.... as you can see, your commander had died. That was his... haha.. last radio message. He's right, you all should submit to us! Hahahaha!! Hand your fortresses to the arriving Dark Ops as soon as possible... or else, we'll kill you. Hahaha.... *static*"

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: February 26, 2008 01:33 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

name: Neal Ovdensson
time and date: 8:00 pm, january 8th, 2008
Weather: Cloudy
I woke up to the sound of People talking. The first thing I did was look over at Lizzy... Or rather where she was. She had gotten up. Wait, wasn't she just dead? I looked all around. Lars... check. Doc... check. Ivan... check. Tatanya... check. Lizzy? "Say doc, where's my girl?" The man in the coat looked at me and pointed to a room that read "Employee Bathroom." I rolled off the side of the stretcher. I then got to my feet and walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. I heard in Reply "Occupied" I laughed to myself and said "It's time for you to make good on that promise you made earlier." Silence for a moment... "ok" I heard the sound of the door unlocking. I walked in and Lizzy locked the door again.

***Lars Mikkonen***
"Great balls of fuck, when are those two going to give it a rest?! It's been three and a half Hours." I walked down the hall and grabbed a cigarette pack lying on the ground. One left... fuck! I struck a match on the wall next to me. I got about half of it smoked when a scientist type walked past. Hey! You can't..." He was cut off by his Head being blown off. I grabbed my SPAS12 and ran down the hall to see who had done that. I saw a man in a dark ops uniform raising the canadian flag, and another burning the American flag. I rushed at them, shattering the glass of the front door. "Fuckers!" (If there's one thing I can't stand, it's canadians!) I opened up on the flag-burner first. He fell to the ground and the other started firing a pistol. A bullet whizzed past my head, cutting a chunk of my hair. The fallen dark ops guy rose to his feet and grabbed my arms. Then, the other ran up and punched me in the ribs. "Damn it Neal! Stop fucking your girlfriend and get out here. Almost on cue, a rifle let out a crack, and the guy holding my arms dropped.I ceased the oppurtunity and shook out my wrists, releasing the blades under my armor. I put the one from my right arm into "Captain Canada" 's stomache. I then raised the left one and severed his spine. He dropped like a deer that had just been shot with an M60. Another bullet was fired, this one going into the poor fellow's genetalia. Needless to say, nothing remained of said genetals. I couldn't help but laugh, that is until Mr' Eunich pulled the pin on the grenade on his vest. I ran like hell, but to not much avail. I was hit in the back of my right leg with a grenade. I felt myself being dragged. I saw a man in a Zombie King Uniform*. He told me his name was "Seth." I only knew of one "Seth" in all of Black Ops. "Lugar?" He nodded. "but..." "What,how? I replaced myself with a corpse from some security guard who drew his gun on me. Figured I'd get some work done, not as much fuss if I strolled into a base looking like any other survivor." Lugar opened the door to the room everyone was in before. He Looked over at Neal and a sleeping Lizzy, then back at me. "When I drop in through the vent, I sees these two fucking in the bathroom. I says to myself, 'Am I still in the right place?' Then, I leave the room, and I hear them start going at it again." I looked up at Seth "Did you see an'thing?" "Yeah I did! Hung like a fucking mule this guy! His girl wasn't too bad looking either." (*Lugar is a bit of an idiot, plus he's from new york, therein in the accent.*)" Neal got up and grabbed lugar by the back of the throat. "Look, friend, If you wish to keep your eyes, refrain form talking." Neal Judo chopped Lugar and brought him down. Soon after, another door opened up and twelve men in dark Ops uniforms Held their guns up at us. everyone on our side (a scientist, a postal worker, a "Lizzy", two immigrants, Lugar, and myself) all raised our own guns. A man spoke up from behind the Dark Ops men "Gentlemen, and ladies, let's be reasonable." The Darks parted like the red sea, and a man in a black trenchcoat and suit, carrying a briefcase, strolled in. " Your boss has generously allowed us to take command of the situation. Hahaha..." The man straightened his tie. "Here's the order. He opened his briefcase and showed a bloodstained sheet of paper. Lugar shouted "Fuck you, you animal! I saw him 'relinquishing control' to you. You Offed him!" ONe of the dark ops fired a dart into lugar's neck. "He'll be fine. Any more Dissenters?" A Hulk with a chain gun and flamethrower attatched to his hands thundered into the room. "Say hello to Dimitri, Mr. Lugar." Lugar dropped to the ground. I blacked out as well.

--------------------------------------------------
*look, A reference to Brainbread the game!
Zombie, you like?

This post has been edited by Neal Ovdensson on February 26, 2008 03:31 am
PMEmail Poster
Posted: February 26, 2008 03:06 am
Quote Post

Waw... that was a lot of kick-ass. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Was Lugar one of the mall security?
Anyway, this post kicked ass, and you did great on the guy who was in the intercom. You captured his personality so well biggrin.gif

Ok here I go:

Rufus Stockton
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 5:42 PM
Weather: Slight Drizzle

We came to see where the gunshot was from.... what we only saw was a man on the ground, with a few zombies dead, and a smoking gun. The men with guns made themselves so obvious, but they remained hidden anway. We tried running for the alley nearby. Whilst we ran, our infantry soldier was shot severly....

We remained hidden, while our soldier shouted in pain.
"H-here, take my painkillers..." said our worried Siege Soldier. He sure looked like he didn't like the sight of blood.

The infantry drank the medicine, took out a water bottle and jumped from the alley, without my order!
"Hey!! Get back here!!" I shouted at him.

What he was trying to be was a decoy, so we peeped out of our alley. The men with guns came out, and while we were about to shoot them, a flood of those runners came crashing behind them. We emerged from our spot and joined them in battle. Looks like the infantry guy's heroic deeds were cut short.

I told them to back down, those gunmen, but they did not listen... it looked like one of them wore a leather jacket, some boots, and sported a mohawk. He wore a headband. "You don' give us orders, old foo'!!!" said he. I ignored his childish remark and got on with the firefight. Our siege soldier dropped a C4 and asked us to run far. A few more of the gunmen did not listen... and he blew the C4 up with them. The runners were decreased greatly... but it seemed that they just kept on increasing.

A moment later, after a huge waste of bullets, more and more of those slow zombies came about. We kept on shooting, 'till I noticed that... there are Dark Ops troops behind us!!!

I called out for the mohawk guy, who had a red dot on his head. "Duck!!!!" I shouted to him. He looked at me quickly and ducked for cover. The red dot was followed by a bullet who struck a zombie. We quickly hid to the alley we hid before. "My gawd, I can' believe you saved me!" he said. "Please, com wih us to our refuge camp!!"
"Ok... but for now, let's wait here till the zombies clear up..."

We left the zombies in the hands of the Dark Ops, who had 2 or 3 troops. Luckily, those zombie idiots didn't notice us in the alley...

Only after a while, did I start seeing 2 or 3 Black Helicopters passing by. Some dropped bombs, but in target areas.... it sounded like a complete war when they started coming in.

"By god," said the Mohawk guy. "I think our rescuers be here."

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Observe the Helicopters.
Secondary: Follow the Mohawk guy to his refuge camp.

----------------------------------

Again, leave the Mohawk guy to me tongue.gif

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on February 26, 2008 03:07 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: February 26, 2008 03:30 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Lugar was mentioned twice, but his uniform and dog tags were on a headless corpse in a vent early on (around page 9 or so). I thought Dimitri could be the main boss. Hopefully though, Ivan and his "daughter" aren't hiding anything. I'll say no more about it at this time though. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Posted: February 26, 2008 06:09 am
Quote Post

I'm fine with Dimitri as a boss, but there'll be a bunch of other bosses to come here too. smile.gif
For one, a character in my other story will come in. tongue.gif
And I've got more bosses. Wekwek.

Rufus Stockton
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 6:04 PM
Weather: Thunderstorm

As the time progressed, the zombie numbers decreased. More and more Black Hawks came flying by in the sky. We were relieved to recieve more reinforcments, as it seemed.... we saw one helicopter already landing to our sight. The propellers finished off the remaining zombies. I know that these are definately Black Ops soldiers since, their helicopter is so similar to this one.

But, as we were about to emerge out of our hiding spot, Dark Ops soldiers... came out of the Helicopter!! I don't understand, why are they in there?!

We did not want to come out... we did not know how we'll come out. Five or more Dark Ops are there. I didn't know what to do.
"I got's me an idea..." said the Mohawk man. He brought out a whistle.
"W-what the... don't blow on that!!!" I warned.
"Relax, old coop, this'll bring out me reinforcements..." he blew on the whistle, and the Dark Ops soldiers became alerted. They set their eyes on the dark alley... damn this idiot. Seconds later, a few soldiers who seemed to have bike helmets and leather jackets moved out of the buildings. They quickly got rid of the Dark Ops, while the helicopter remained unattended. We came out of our alley.

"Hahaha, see old coop? Our plan would work."
Bryan seemed disappointed. "Great, now *cough* we don't have a pilot...."
"Shut your trap, fucking ghost!"
I held Bryan back, who wanted to land a punch on the Mohawk guy's face.
"Yee, keep yer ghost friend away from meh. He worries me... fuckin' tramp.."
He reloaded his gun, stepped close to the cockpit of the helicopter, and sprayed bullets.
"There's no goin' out of this city, men, since it'll be our city! Yeah!!!"

This man's insane.... but still, his comrades cheered with him. We on the other hand, remained silent for this stupid move...

"Alroyt, let's geet the fuck outta here!!"
We left the place, taking the road to where these men were hiding before.
"Say, what's your name?" I asked the Mohawk guy.
"I be Vince."
"Rufus. I'm Rufus."
"Haha, noice name, for an old man."

Not being affected by these remarks, I remained silent. We finally reached the place from where they hid, and there lay a motorcycle and two trucks.
"Alroyt, Jesse just follow mah lead. We'll get these civ's to our refuge camp."

I followed the so-called Jesse to the truck with a spikey front. Bryan was with me, while the siege soldier came into the other truck. Vince rode his motorcycle alone.

They started the engines, and in no time we were on the move.

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Get to the Refuge Camp.
Secondary: Know more about the Dark Ops and the Helicopters.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on February 26, 2008 06:10 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: February 27, 2008 12:48 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Robert Duylon
Time And Date: January 6th, 2008, 6:27 PM

I stopped, scanning the area around me. A few burnt-out husks of veichles, some mutilated corpses, some shell casings lining the street. Just like most places they had been. I advanced down the road, watching for any more of the soldiers we had been attacked by.

"Where are all the other survivors?"Sam questioned, looking around for any sign of life. I shrugged, stepping into an alley." I dunno. I wish we'd find someone soon though..." I got to the end of the alley, looking around the street we were about to walk across." I need some food..."I muttered, then started to cross the street, stopping as I heard the screech of tires. "What the?..." I looked around ,wondering who would be driving around here.

I walked back into the alley, waiting for whoever was driving to pass by. I didn't wait long before a motorcycle flew by, driven by some dude with a mohawk, followed closely by two trucks. I walked out into the streetm watching the convoy drive off. "There's your survivors..."
---------------------------
Bleeeeeh

This post has been edited by Xemo on February 27, 2008 04:52 am

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: February 27, 2008 01:33 am
Quote Post

Noice, but you might wanna fixes your time. 6:30's good. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: February 27, 2008 02:16 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

I just realised that I've been writing 2 days ahead. So, please act as if all dates I've done are back 2 days.
-------------------------------

Name: Neal Ovdensson
Date and Time: january 7th, 2008 12:02 a.m.
Weather: raining

We were all sitting in a personell truck. I pulled out my mp3 player and turned on Payback by Slayer. After the song said "Payback's a bitch, motherfucker!" I grabbed my mac-10 and fired 4 rounds into the face of a dark ops guys. He went down and another raised his gun to fire at me. Lizzy placed a knife into his left eye. Three others drew their guns, only to be killed by a spas12, a crossbow, and a desert eagle. the other 6 grabbed tazers and fired them at me, Lars, Lizzy, and Ivan. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gunter firing an m16. He killed 4 of the dark ops in less than 2 seconds. the other 2 turned at him and drew pistols. One had his head blown off by a round from a CP90. The other planted a shot into Gunter's chest. Gunter slumped down. I grabbed an axe that was sitting behind my head and split the last soldier's skull. I stood up and threw the driver out the door of the truck. Lars found an M60 in the corner and picked it up. He grunted and loaded it with a feeder he found beside it. Soon we came across a group of people, we could see that they were beat up. I rolled down the window and said " 'ey guys, need a lift?" The one in front hissed and lept at the truck. I grabbed my Mac-10 and emptied the magazine into the fucker. I looked at Lars. "What do you suppose we ought to call these? He laughed "Draugr*, of Course." I returned the laugh. "Sure, why not." I turned the truck and rammed the othr Draugr (plural) with the hood of the truck. One of them jumped over the truck and onto the roof. Lars fired his m60 and the Draugr fell off. Another of them yelled "Fuck You, asshole!" Lizzy lobbed a grenade out of the window, blowing the Draugr into pieces. The other 3 charged at us, they ran faster than normal humans. I gunned the Acceleration pedal, but it was only enough to buy time until the Draugr overtook us. 1 of them jumped into the back of the truck. Lars blew off both of her arms. Then Ivan hacked off her left leg, and next, her right. Lizzy fired her M16 and planted a round into a Draugr's knee. The she-draugr writhed on the floor and Gunter said, weakly "No, those gloryhounds released the virus." He looked over at her and said "Tiffany, why? What could you ever hope to gain from something so wreckless?" She looked at Gunter and said "You would never have understood anyway. You were always so damned short-sighted, Gunter" Ivan fired a bolt from his crossbow between tiffany's eyes. One other Draugr continued to give chase, but eventually turned on the other one, ripping it screaming apart and devouring its insides. We had escaped them, for now. Lord only knows what'll be waiting for us next... God I hope it's not me dieing again.

-----------------------------------------
Draugr are viking zombies. for all intents and purposes, they're superzombies (just wanted to spice things up again). some of them keep the majority of their humanity(aside from the canibalism), where as others don't, but all gain panhuman speed and strength. (figured they could be a miniboss. The whole group as a whole, I mean)
PMEmail Poster
Posted: February 27, 2008 04:33 am
Quote Post

Cool, cool. biggrin.gif

So you still plan to be ahead of time? Sounds like you don't wanna meet us. tongue.gif
Anyway, I like this Draugr idea, but it's so super similar to the Purple Virus... but, oh well. This'll be added to the Dark Ops archives that I'll be making right about now. There's the Revenant zombie sample, which is a Fungus Virus created especially by the Dark Ops.

Rufus Stockton
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 6:34 PM
Weather: Heavy Rain

As the rain fell, the Helicopters came.... in about a few minutes, the last of them seemed to have arrived. A few bombs were dropped, but luckily none in our area.

I sat in the window seat on the right side of the bus, while the other two were in the opposite. The gunmen looked at us suspiciously...
I was amazed as to how Vince drove his Motorcycle in the rain.... it was as if weather was not of importance to him.

Several minutes passed, and we've arrived in a fortified Warehouse, with a gunhouse on the left and a strip-bar on the right. These men must be insane...

We got out of the Bus, while Vince stopped his motorcycle. We were greeted by ... what looked like men hanging zombies or people. It was hard to see since, it was far. I felt like I was in a concentration camp when Dictators ruled the Country, but it didn't, and it wasn't a concentration camp. We were guided in to the warehouse.

I thought it was all hollow, but there were a lot going on. here and there, men fixed up their cars, tended to their guns, and carried the wounded somewhere...
Civillians(which were easy to distinguish) were treated like slaves, and the others were left to die. I always thought this would be a safe haven, but it's not. It's a torturous place... to me that is.
A nearby gunman confiscated our guns. I looked at Vince with dismay, but he didn't seem to care. "Rules here, chums.." he said.
The man carried our guns off somewhere, which I didn't get a chance to catch.
Once we took a few steps more, Bryan and the siege soldier were taken somewhere else... they were dragged by a buff man to a fence-door with the name "Dog Pound" on top. I couldn't do anything...

I had to follow Vince. Two men with guns followed him closely.
We ended up in a clean room , with biker motifs all over the place. "Welcome to mah room!!" shouted Vince. A man with a tied up civillian on his hand barged into our room. "You gon' enjoy this... old coop."

The civillian appeared to be a young female, and I'm sure Vince had bad plans...
He came close to the woman, slightly rubbing her cheeks. "You're so beautiful..."
He looked at me for a second. "Old coop, this is fo' you. I be steppin' out for a bit... hahahaha!"
I couldn't hesitate to ask.
"Why do you do this?"
"Hahaha, less talk old man, more ----"
"I'll repeat, why do you do this?"
"Ok, ok. You saved mah life, so you deserve this. Meet me outside in the target range after this... you be mah new bodyguard!!"
His two gunmen created a sad frown on their faces.
"Alroyt, old coop! Have fun... I'm sure you will aftah 5 million years!!! Hahahahahahaha...."

He finally stepped out, leaving me and the civillian alone. She had such a sad and scared look on her face...
Luckily, those idiots didn't take my trusty knife. I took it out, cut the ropes loose and freed her. She still had that scared look on her face.
"Don't be scared.", I asked her. Still trying to calm her down. No reply.
"Just.. follow me."
I sneaked by the door, quietly opening it. A man with a gun stood there. "Hey, you guys shouldn't be done." he said. I silenced him with a slit on the throat, grabbed his SPAS12, and called on the civillian.
"Come!" I told her. She stepped out of the place, while I was aiming for cover. I looked back, and she was taking shells out of the corpse. I think we're in good terms.

Just as we were getting out of that part and into the main warehouse, we were greeted by much gunfire. I caught sight of three men, ducking for cover. The girl was so scared, that she covered her ears. "Stay here." I told her.

I rushed to the boxes from where the men hid. I was on the opposite side of a man. They emerged, seeing the girl. They approached with caution, not knowing that I was there... behind them. I blew shells behind one's back, then I jammed my knife to the other. I was in time to point my shotgun at the last man, who was terrified now. I knocked him out with the butt of my shotgun, took his SMG, picked out my knife off the corpse, and got into the warehouse. I handed the girl the small SMG, seeing that it would fit for her size. "You do know how to shoot a gun, right?" I asked her. She nodded, and I'm happy.
Now, we have to focus on getting into the dog pound somehow... and to no avail, we found a heavily padlocked door. I wasted a few shots of the shotgun, taking out of the locks. Luckily, noone heard us. There, we found a few civillians, one dead, two still alive. Bryan and the siege soldier sure looked glad to see us. "Rufus!" he shouted. "We should go, this place is dangerous."
"Hmph... you mean you all should go." he replied.
Robert looked oh so pale, and his eyes started to whiten, a bit.
"Rufus... I'm infected. I was lucky enough to hold it for several hours. I think the time has come..."
I was speechless. To think that I was confident on not losing this soldier.

".... alright. We will all try to escape this place. Come."

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Escape the hellish refuge camp.
Secondary: Resume the search for Kuzuke and Migell.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: February 27, 2008 03:20 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

It's not that I don't want to meet you, but my characters are so far ahead. The only one who would make temporal sense would be Lars, and he's a bit harder to write for than Neal. I can wait for a while for you guys to catch up. The only alternative I can see though would be me running into you in the near future and giving you time to post your way to it. What do you think of that?
----------------------------------------------------

Date and Time: January 7th, 2008 1:05 A.M.
Weather: Raining

"Lars, stop with the radio! No one has been on that thing all night." It was the first thing Lugar had said since he woke up. I pulled up to a gas station and filled up the truck's tank with fuel. In the space of time it took, 30 Draugr careened down the road, chasing after another truck. The draugr all came to a stop and turned at us. Lars jumped out of the truck and fired the m60, by this time, he had rigged a feed box containing several hundred rounds. He ripped through the horde of Daugr and sent a few of them scurrying into the night. The truck kept going, probably knowing that we had saved them, but not necessarily ourselves, as now, the Draugr were rushing at us. I lit a match and used the gas stream as a flamethrower. as the Draugr ran at us, some were disintigrated, while others were blown away by machine gun fire. The last one fled and we all took this oppurtunity to raid the convienience store for food, energy drinks, and medical supplies.
PMEmail Poster
Posted: February 28, 2008 01:47 am
Quote Post

No neal, it's all cool. tongue.gif
I'll let you go, you don't really hafta meet us. I'm not good in meeting other characters anyway, and it's also so hard to keep up ohmy.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: February 28, 2008 02:40 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Maybe that's for the best, people who come into contact with this group tend to die. (all of those security guards, Stanley Flood, and everyone who points a gun at Lars.)
---------------------------------
Name: Neal ovdensson
Date and Time: January 7th, 2008 2:15 AM

We had only made it a few blocks when more draugr appeared ahead of us. Hundreds of them, hulks, revenants, and some of those "Half-zombies", all forming a wall of meat. We needed to get by, but we had no way to. When things seemed their grimmest, a small army of humans, armed with machetes, shotguns, hunting rifles, tommy guns, and other assorted implements of death, charged at the others. I opened the truck door and fired my Mac-10. I emptied the clip, but it barely produced any effects. The "army" began firing at the undead horde, and as the advancing zombie horde marched toward the bridge, A rocket was fired at the bridge, rendering the advance fruitless; as there could be no gained ground when all that kept you from a drop into an empty hole 150 or so feet deep, was a slab of concrete. I walked back over to the truck and saw a man in a grey suit standing next to the truck. I recognised him as my landlord and laughed at seeing him. I looked at him and said "you're looking well." He looked back at me and analysed my ragged and tattered clothes, cut-up arms, and fixed-up neck. "Um... so do you?" I told him. "I realise that this is a bad time to mention this, but I'm going to be late with the rent this month." He tilted his head to the side like I was crazy. "sure, whatever." I walked past him and climbed into the back of the truck. A man in a doctor outfit was working on Gunter, removing the bullet in his chest. I walked over to Lizzy and held her hand. "There's no easy way to say this..." She looked up at me. "You're breaking up with me?" "No, nononono, nooooo... no. I want you to marry me." "hm, I'll have to think about it." She paused for a moment. "Sure, but I get to be the wife." "Ok." I held her and Ivan threw up blood. He started shaking and began to grow immensely. Tatanya began laughing as her skin lost its color and her eyes turned red. I grabbed my... where's my sledgehammer? I could've cried. I grabbed the bloody fire axe and split Ivan's skull. Tatanya lunged at me, but as she brought me down, Lizzy broke Tatanya's neck. I stepped out of the truck, Lizzy holding on to my arm, and walked among the people in the mob. I spotted a sledgehammer with "MJOLNIR" engraved in the hammer's head. "Hey, that's my sledgehammer!" The guy who was holding it said, "Not anymore." I grabbed him and cut off his left thumb. "How about now?" "Uh... sh-sure. Take it, psycho!" I did, and dragged it back to the truck." The man grabbed the severed thumb and ran into the medical tent. He'd be fine, as I found out later. "So Neal, what do you want to do now?" Lizzy said, her eyes glowing in excitement. "I dunno, but I'm going to go to sleep." I walked back to the truck and sat in my seat. I slumped over, and lizzy sat in the floor next to me. She leaned her head against my leg, and I threw my trenchcoat over her. We both went to sleep, not worrying about the possible near future.
PMEmail Poster
Xemo
Posted: February 28, 2008 04:09 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Robert Duylon
Date and Time: January 6th, 2008, 6:37 PM

We walked in the direction the convoy of veichles had moved, hopefully finding some more survivors at their destination. However, it was hard to keep up with speeding veichles, and we finnaly stopped trying to follow it. I looked around the crossroads we were in the middle of and sighed. "Oh well.." I muttered, then started walking again.

There was a loud moan down one of the streets, and as I turned towards it, I saw several zombies running towards us.I aimed my desert eagle at them, blowing half of ones head off and shooting off both arms of another as I emptied the clip into them. The rest scattered, running into alleys, the one without arms going down as Sam shot it in the head, falling down next to the other zombie.

"Nice shootin..."She grinned, then looked back towards the corpses."This is the first time they ran away..." I frowned." You noticed that too? It would really suck if we had to worry about them getting smarter..." A screech came from behind us, and I whirled around to face whatever made it, seeing a group of 10 running revenants." Aw crap.." I shoved a new clip into the deagle as Sam started shooting them, taking down 2 before she had to reload. I fired into the group, blowing 4 skulls apart before they leapt at us. Another two got destroyed as Sam finished reloading, firing 4 times at the Revenants.

I aimed at a Revenant that was leaping towards me, emptying three bullets into its chest as it hurtled towards me. It stumbled, falling to the ground before getting up and running again. I fired my last bullet, putting it right in between the zombies eyes, causing its skull to shatter. I looked over at Sam, who was backing away as the last revenant got closer to her. I reloaded the desert eagle, then went to aim at the Revenant, who leapt towards Sam. She jumped to the side, rolling to a stop several feet away as the undead skidded to a stop. I let loose with the gun, shooting the entire clip into it as it leapt towards her. Four rounds hit its chest, two smashing into its skull, while the rest went wide.

The dead undead crashed into Sam,causing her to fall to the ground again as it smacked into a car. I walked over to Sam, who was reaching under a nearby car for her revovler."You alright" She looked up at me, nodding as she started getting up. " Next time, could you shoot it before it started hurtling towards me?.." I shrugged, then began walking. " Hey, atleast you didn't get bit..."
--------------------------
Primary Objective: Keep Sam safe
Secondary Objective: Find out where the convoy of veichles went.

Welabolokl.. ph34r.gif

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: February 28, 2008 04:57 am
Quote Post

Waha, dude Xemo that is awesome. tongue.gif

Oh and, Neal, yes indeed. ohmy.gif
I also wanted you to do what you want, since I thought I was controlling your actions too much.

Rufus Stockton
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 7:12 PM

I asked these mates to follow me, all these weaponless people, to my lead.

They did not hesitate...
"The Armory's nearby..." I said, to lighten the crowd. They ignored me.

We ran quickly to it. It was separate from the Warehouse, and luckily the two gunmen guarding it were snoozing.
I asked Bryan to open it, while I tried sneak-killing these sleepers.

Finally, Bryan oepened it and I killed the two. I left the guns there, seeing that they might get more guns inside the armory.

And they did. It was full of bullets, guns in a mess, and the works. Robert picked up his trusty gun, while the others picked up what they could carry. Good, I don't have to worry about telling them to carry less. Once I glared at my Crossbow, I thought that this would be the best time to use it. I threw the spas12 away, took my old trusty shotgun, my backpack, and finally the crossbow. Looks like we're all ready.

Just as one civillian was about to come out, he was shot severely... a warning that there's several of them outside.
We got in cover. I standed closest to the opening door.

"Come out there, you fucking rebels!! Ya'll are fucking outnumbered! Give it up already!!!"

They kept blabbering, while I tossed a grenade at them. These idiots didn't see it, so they were blown in no time. We killed the remaining ones, and continued on to get to Vince, who we had to kill.

We were greeted by more gunfire in the Warehouse...
Now this is truly the time we're outnumbered.
"Remain hidden!!" I called out. They did so. We waited until somthing happened...
And something did. Those skull guys, Revenants, about 12 of them, came behind the gunmen and massacred them. This was a distraction, so we made it quickly for the Target Area. From there, we killed Vince's gunmen in no time, but we lost the second civillian. So much for saving some people...
The girl who kept silent the whole time remained there, still not wasting any bullets. Robert was in poor condition... he kept coughing blood, and he huffed loudly.

It was almost like a final showdown with Vince and us. Vince stood there, two handguns in hand.
"C'mon, bastards! I could take ya'll on if I hafta!!!"
He was too open for target. I shot an arrow at his foot.
"Argh, motha fucka!!" he shot us blindly. We were behind some more crates.
From what I saw in the holes, he limped his way to us, until Revenants who came from behind the target papers took him away. He screamed like a girl...

Finally, the hellish nightmare's gone.
We came back into the warehouse, which were infested by the Revenants. I tossed my last grenade, as the Revenants did not care... all they did was consume and screech. A number of them died, while a few more remained. Still not dead.
We ended their lives, even if they didn't have any...

Just as we thought that we were done, the running zombies came back!!
Several of them stood there, waiting if we made a move. It was only four of us:
Me, the siege soldier, Bryan, and the girl.
The siege soldier did not hesitate to shoot. They made their move.
We quickly ran, still having no clue as to where we should go. The siege soldier was too late.
"R-RUUUUN!!" he shouted, while he was ripped apart.... such an agonizing scream.

We ended up on the target practice place again, outnumbered by the running zombies.

"Run." said Bryan.
"No, we'll fight till the very end." I replied.
"I'm infected... I'm going to die anyway. You guys still have a life to live... after all, you need to rescue that girl."

I didn't have a choice... I did have to rescue this youngster, since she's been through so much.

We left, going to a darker side of this landscape.
It was the last I saw of Bryan. All I heard thereafter were a few gunshots...

Now, it was only me, and this youngster, out in the open.

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Protect the girl until she is rescued.
Secondary: Resume the search for Kuzuke and Migell.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: February 28, 2008 02:10 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Date and time: January 7th, 2008 5:21 AM
Weather: Thundery

I woke up and looked over to my right. Lizzy was still asleep, so I just nudged her o the side and got up. The undeads on the other side had moved on. One of the humans said "They're just going around. We need to hurry and set up machine guns." Another replied "I agree, and set up baracades at each of the gunbeds. With that, men with lumber, tools, sandbags, metal spikes, fences, and machine guns, ran down the street. It was a constant back-and-forth sort of thing. I pitched in a bit around halfway through, but sadly, I know nothing about construction. I did however assist in the installation of a small supply tram, used to carry ammo and supplies to each gunner's nest. As the emplacement neared completion, one man noted "should this not work, we'll be little more than a large, canned, meal!" I thought so too, until a black Helicopter bearing the American Flag landed on a nearby roof. The crew stepped out and walked to meet with he construction crew. I didn't hear much of the conversation, but from what I could, martial assistance from the Black Ops would be arriving shortly. Hm, it seems Lars' work finally payed off. A convoy of APCs, Tanks, and jeeps, all arrived at the scene. The leader explained, from what I could hear, That some of the Black Ops were able to fight off the Dark Ops. I also joined in on the raising of an American, Russian, and Norwegian Flag. It was to show that the Immigrants, army, and those two Norwegian guys would work together in the spirit of survival.

This post has been edited by Neal Ovdensson on February 28, 2008 02:28 pm
PMEmail Poster
Pages: ««<1213141516>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll