Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Heaven's Fall, Sequel to A Plague Most Deadly
Xemo
Posted: April 22, 2008 02:29 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Members

Heh.. You is being caughted up! Or something like that.. You know, I wonder what happened to Donn and all them in teh helicopta. ohmy.gif

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: April 22, 2008 04:36 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

AHAHAAH

Yep, we completely forgot about him. Do something to seal his fate, or I don't know, re-introduce him in the RP? biggrin.gif

Oh, and I'm doing Johann's story for reasons like:
-Getting caught up
-Come up with new material
-Break from my old character
-I can use them to link you guys and Rufus biggrin.gif heyhey
But him and Nena will probably stay with Rufus for like an hour or something, not too long smile.gif
And before I forget, Johann's J is pronounced as a Y sound... just clarifying that. smile.gif

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on April 22, 2008 06:05 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: April 22, 2008 04:56 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Ho-honn? O.O Odd name.. I'll think of something for Donn later.. Don't remember what he was doing..

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: April 22, 2008 06:05 am
Quote Post

Ok argh, I messed up on that. Let me edit. I meant to say that the J in his name is pronounced as a Y sound. Oops biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on April 22, 2008 06:05 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: April 22, 2008 01:46 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

I think Johan has only 1 "n" in it.
PMEmail Poster
Posted: April 23, 2008 01:26 am
Quote Post

It matters not, for this is a name that I've created and therefore, I can spell it with 2 Ns. biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: April 23, 2008 01:47 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Now, someone post something RPish! I will later.. <.< unsure.gif

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: April 24, 2008 06:28 am
Quote Post

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 9:52 PM
Weather: Drizzly

"Nena, we have to get out of here."
".... ok."

I grabbed her hand, and left. I've never really felt her hand before. In fact, I've never been this close to Nena. That time I hugged her tight, that time I had to carry her out of something. I'm beginning to create some feelings for her..

While we walked, it became cloudy, and the surroundings felt like we were being sprayed by mists of water.

Nena let go of her hand gently, and stopped for a bit.

"Johann... look."
Nena pointed up the sky.

The clouds clearly covered the sky... and they were just too beautiful. There was a glowing spot in which the moon sat, but it was covered by the clouds. It created a small light that covered a certain area. The sky, let's just say, was beautiful and romantic. It felt like Nena's thinking the same thing.

With all the mist and the beautiful dark sky, I felt .... fuzzy inside. We didn't notice that we were in a park, still untouched!! Wow.

We sat to a nearby bench, enjoying the sky even at a time like this.
"Johann..." said Nena silently, who sat next to me. She dropped her head on my shoulder again, this time feeling very comfortable. I felt happy somehow. Heh... this is too weird. I think I'm in love with Nena.

After about 15 minutes of staring at space, we heard some moaning sounds, and a sound of a loud truck. Nena seemed to fall asleep in my shoulder, and once the sound came in the air, she woke up.
"...Johann?...."
"Hey sleepy-head, how was my shoulder?"
Nena smiled a bit.
"Let's go, I smell trouble."

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Mobilize and get out of the park.
Secondary: Aid others in need.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: April 24, 2008 08:14 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Me is still pondering whether to do anything with Donn.. I suppose.. I could. Dunno. Me no speak un-IC anymore.. Bad for.. RP stuff! unsure.gif Hurry up, silly Neal.

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: April 25, 2008 12:30 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

I'm sorry guys, I've been really sick lately. Xemo, you can take over scott for a while, right? I just can't write well lately. I'll be getting back to normal posting soon, I promise.
PMEmail Poster
Posted: April 25, 2008 06:13 am
Quote Post

@Neal:
It's all good Neal. Just don't forget to post, that's all. Hehe biggrin.gif

@Xemo:
Hmmmm, so about Donn, why don't you give him like a new objective or something? Let him be like, the Remaining Military in Heaven's Gate.

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 10:22 PM

We quickly ran from our rest. Our brief break was over in no time. We managed to flee from the zombies.
We resumed our walk on the road.
"So, is it ok if we go look for a gunshop?"
Neda nodded. She stared at me for a long time, but I didn't want to stare back. Then after some footstep sounds, she stopped staring.
"Dammit..." I said silently. We were being chased by Runners.
"Let's go Nena!!"
Nena ran with me. The runners were gaining. Just before we were going to hide, some dark jets dropped one bomb on the road. We looked for place in which we can not be touched by the fire.
"Dammit... what the hell are the Dark Ops up to now? Airstrikes?" I said to Nena.
She looked pretty terrified, but still feeling ok. "Come, Nena. We need to find a Gunshop fast."

We ran away from where we covered from, which was a small alley. We hurried our search for a gun store, while at the same time encountering zombies. I hear a lot of plane sounds and explosion sounds as well... damn the Dark Ops. "Johann... I don't want to get out of here until I've attacked the Dark Ops." Nena said to me, as we both listened to the busy air. "Don't worry Nena. I won't leave without you. I'll stay with you." Nena looked away a bit.

We didn't stay idle for long, since most of the time the jets bombed areas nearby us. We kept on walking.
Alas, we found a gunstore!! There was a gigantic pick-up truck with a huge container. It seemed that somebody was already in the gunstore.

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Observe the gunstore closely.
Secondary: Aid others in need.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: April 28, 2008 02:00 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

I don't think I could think of something for Scott, Robert, and Donn. Heh.. unsure.gif My mind isn't..cut out for that. Or whatever.

Robert Duylon
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 9:23
Weather:Rain

I winced as I banged my head against the truck as we screeched to a stop, standing up and turning around to look why we had stopped. The reason was a street filled with cars packed tightly together, with piles of bodies laying around them. I hopped out of the truck, ignoring the nearby zombies as Scott and Sam jumped out the front of the truck. I examined the street, twitching slightly as I heard Sam's gun go off before she came to stand beside me." There ain't no way were getting through there.." I muttered, then turned to look over at Scott." Hey, Scott? You know a way around this?" He nodded, then turned back to the truck, a look of surprise going across his face as he saw something on his side of the truck. I hurried over to see what he found. What I saw was a just a bit surprising.

A zombie was in the middle of gnawing on one of the truck tires, apparently unaware that we had seen him."What in the world?" At that, the zombie turned towards us, a piece of tire hanging from his mouth. He opened his mouth, dropping the tire and turning to run down a nearby alley. I aimed my gun, firing twice, hitting it in the shoulder both times. It continued away, ignoring me. Scott walked over to the tires, shaking his head at what he saw." All the tires are useless.." he said. I cursed, looking around before glancing towards the car-packed street."These things are getting smarter every minute. Lets walk over those cars, see if we can still save those people. " I didn't wait for a reply, instead hurrying over and jumping up onto the closest car. I heard Sam and Scott following me as I began to jump across the cartops."Best hurry.."

-----------------------
Best me could think of.
-----------------------
I suppose I shall try to make Donn do stuffz. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.
==========================================================================================================
Donn Baker
Time and Date: January 6th, 2:31PM
Weather: Heavy Rain

I looked down the street, shaking my head sadly at what I saw. A small group of shuffling infected was slowly stumbling towards us, ignoring the corpses scattered around the road. I turned, nodding to the remains of what had once been my squad. There was now only three people in it, not including me. Most of them had died in the hospital, and I had no idea what happened to Robert. Two M16A4's began firing, dropping zombies to the ground with headshots. As the things got closer, a burst of flame came from the other man in my squad, setting the zombies on fire. They continued walking towards us, now aflame, before they stopped a few feet away, crashing to the ground and laying there, continuing to burn. I ignored them, walking by the minature fires as I made my way down the street, followed closely by my men. It seemed like destroying Mecklenburg had been a waste.
--------
Primary objective: Rescue survivors
Secondary Objective: Meet up with the rest of the military.

Teamates:

John Triggers-
Armed with Desert Eagle and Flamethrower.

Seth Porclen-
Armed with Desert Eagle and M16A4

Ryan Whitcar-
Armed with Desert Eagle and M16A4

==========
There. The best I could think of for Donn aswell. blink.gif

This post has been edited by Xemo on April 28, 2008 02:38 am

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: April 29, 2008 04:37 am
Quote Post

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 10:42 PM

We came in to check. The glass in which the guns were displayed was broken... with some blood on it. The light in the gunstore was on. It was getting pretty dark..
The only thing that set light outside were a few standing lamp posts and the explosions from the airstrikes. "Let's go in," I told Nena. She nodded.

We carelessly took guns inside the store, gunning periodically when a zombie comes near. There were a few coming in. Maybe in no time, there might be a whole crowd. "Who be in this gunstore?!" shouted a voice in a room somewhere.
It kind of frightened me, but at the same time I'm relieved to find another human in here. "Just some soldiers." I replied.

"Aye, Dark Ops ye are?!" replied the pirate voice. "No... Black Ops soldiers. Exiled soldiers, I'd like to call it."
In a few moments a tubby old man came out of the door. He seemed to look very healthy though. "So, ye all are no Dark Ops soldiers?"
He targetted behind us briefly and shot a zombie with his rifle.
"Nope. We're regular Black Ops. We're on your side." replied Nena.
A bright smile came up from the tubby man. His cheeks got red while he smiled.
"Goody, goody!! Come my young'ns, I be takin' you to where ya be goin'."
We followed the tubby man to his truck, which had blood on the front. Man, this man knows how to survive.
"Alrighty, maties go to the storage!! There be a soft sofa there.... but it might be a bumpy ride!!"
We got up, shooting a few zombies who were trying to bite us. Still not too many. Mr. Tubby man got up to his driver seat. "Alright maties, seal that door!!"
We closed the door and sat on the sofa he was talking about. There were a few pirate paintings. It looked like a living room. Tubby man knocked on the storage. "Alright maties, where ya off?!"
I asked Clerice. Nena's her last name, and I've been calling her that all night. She must be ticked off. "Where to?"
"I want to raid a Dark Ops base..."
"Raid? By two people?"
No response.
"We have weapons... won't that be enough."
"No... it won't. "
"But....!"
"Clerice!"

A brief pause.

".... you called me Clerice..."
"What's wrong with it?" I asked.
"... my mom only called me that before I even came here..."
She came close to me again. Got close to my shoulders.
I knocked back to Mr. Tubby man.
"Wherever there's a war."
Another brief silence.

"Ah, ya brave lads!! I be takin' ya where ya want. Call me mr. Pete!"

OBJECTIVES
Primary: Get ready for war.
Secondary: Aid those in need.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: April 30, 2008 03:31 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Doi. Where's Gordon and all them other people that I don't remember that were postin' on here? They been dissapeared! sad.gif

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: April 30, 2008 04:20 am
Quote Post

I don't know bout Equalizer, but he usually posts after a long time. And he's teh leader of this so...

I haven't seen Gordon around the forums much. I haven't been in touch with him either.

Neal's still sick, I guess.

It's you and me, bro.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Pages: ««<1516171819>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll