Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> To Americans
mrmicky
Posted: November 21, 2009 02:15 am
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Group: BB:S Team

Been playing Cod6 for like 12 hours played time now...

How comes every time I get in a game with you bunch, your severly uneducated. You feel the need to spam the fact i'm British and therefore must be wrong and all my points are infact incorrect. You shout about the revolution for almost the entire game. What is wrong with you guys? It's embaressing to call them people I have been playing alongside and against Human beings.

I cannot understand the lack of inteligence in you guys, it's really pathetic. Today I actually heard,'oh my god dude hes from british' and 'british people are worser at the game man' What the fuck is this? Can I give you a Nation wide slap? please!

This post has been edited by mrmicky on November 21, 2009 02:16 am

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: November 21, 2009 02:25 am
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

Bah! Take it with a pinch of salt...

...and some lemon/lime...and some tequila...

But seriously, let it go. You get pricks from pretty much every country online. These kindsa people have no lives and have probably never known a woman's touch in a VERY long time. If at all.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: November 21, 2009 06:24 am
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

QUOTE (mrmicky @ November 20, 2009 06:15 pm)
Been playing Cod6 for like 12 hours played time now...

How comes every time I get in a game with you bunch, your severly uneducated. You feel the need to spam the fact i'm British and therefore must be wrong and all my points are infact incorrect. You shout about the revolution for almost the entire game. What is wrong with you guys? It's embaressing to call them people I have been playing alongside and against Human beings.

I cannot understand the lack of inteligence in you guys, it's really pathetic. Today I actually heard,'oh my god dude hes from british' and 'british people are worser at the game man' What the fuck is this? Can I give you a Nation wide slap? please!

Whoa there. Take your sweeping generalization down a bit mate. I am an American and I will admit that the far majority of those on our net are imbeciles, however your ether pools are not entirely clear of filth either. Don't get me started on chavs sleep.gif

Also, I have no idea why most Americans have complete disregard for the rest of the world, but I have never had that issue. Hell my main clan (Legion Gaming Community) is primarily British. I ironically I am one of two Yankees in that clan and the lesser members tend to act towards me much the same way you Brits are always bitching about being treated.

And what the fuck is with people leaving for their tea in the middle of a game >:|

(and one minor note: QUIT BITCHING ABOUT THE POLISH OVER THE NET FOR FUCKS SAKES I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS tongue.gif) - no that was not pointed at you mate.

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
mrmicky
Posted: November 21, 2009 02:40 pm
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Atleast an American can admit that most of the online American population are imbeciles. It's beyond a joke, severly uneducated to a point where I will come to your country and teach for free on your streets. I'm very well educated in many areas, I just hate when I say 'Where are your facts (this is about how Americans are better then British)' The reply I get 9/10 is 'Becuase your fucking british dude'. It's so 'lol'!

I'm considering not playing any game past 10pm GMT, I cannot deal with these people any more, they make the gaming experience tedious.

Edit: Cup of tea in a game? don't be steriotypical becuase I know whos country has it far worst for that, i'm just not child enough to bring up pathetic points. (which arn't even points really, more insults)

This post has been edited by mrmicky on November 21, 2009 02:41 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image

PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: November 21, 2009 02:59 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

Group: Members

i love me a cup of tea while gameing.
its really zen!

now, most online players are pricks
out of that percentage most of them are children that arent really allowed to play the game, but the parents buy it to them anyways cause they are dumb shits.

i myself gonna get cod mw2 and go all superior british

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: November 21, 2009 05:29 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

QUOTE (mrmicky @ November 21, 2009 06:40 am)
Atleast an American can admit that most of the online American population are imbeciles. It's beyond a joke, severly uneducated to a point where I will come to your country and teach for free on your streets. I'm very well educated in many areas, I just hate when I say 'Where are your facts (this is about how Americans are better then British)' The reply I get 9/10 is 'Becuase your fucking british dude'. It's so 'lol'!

I'm considering not playing any game past 10pm GMT, I cannot deal with these people any more, they make the gaming experience tedious.

Edit: Cup of tea in a game? don't be steriotypical becuase I know whos country has it far worst for that, i'm just not child enough to bring up pathetic points. (which arn't even points really, more insults)

Sorry I should have clarified. The region they come from, when they say they are going for tea, they go eat their supper. In the middle of the fucking rounds constantly. Damn prats. They are mostly somewhere near Manchester for the most part.

And on another note, tea is fucking awesome. I like a strong brewed cup of Earl Grey myself.

(btw I have a distinct hatred of chavs that find the internet useful)

--------------------
User Posted Image
Slip away, to fade away
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: November 22, 2009 09:32 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Not to generalize, but I have played with plenty of Brits online that have been saying cocky and/or stupid shit about Americans based on nothing.

So don't think that your country is all perfect while America is uneducated because we both have our fair share of idiots.

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
gordon_frohman
Posted: November 22, 2009 02:53 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

QUOTE (DavidRoxZoRs @ November 22, 2009 09:32 am)
Not to generalize, but I have played with plenty of Brits online that have been saying cocky and/or stupid shit about Americans based on nothing.

So don't think that your country is all perfect while America is uneducated because we both have our fair share of idiots.

the world is filled with arrogant, pompous, idiots and dickheads.
sadly thats the truth, its nobodies fault.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: November 22, 2009 04:42 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

I blame society and that person so many religions call god (of some sort) biggrin.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
Slip away, to fade away
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: November 22, 2009 05:27 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Tbh like every country it has its shit! You get nob heads from englands as well.

My best experience with an american online was on gta 4 this will make you laugh " America has never lost a war, we won vietnam"

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Shoot_me
Posted: November 22, 2009 11:56 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Well, while I can't really defend the intelligence of many in the U.S.... *cough* voted in current president *cough*, those that you'll likely run across online in-game, yeah... intelligence isn't what that particular subset of our population is exactly known for.. or even common sense for that matter.

Though, from what I can tell, it's worse for those that utilize the online-gaming-experience consoles offer. I've heard that console gamers are even worse off than PC gamers in the online-multiplayer arena.

--------------------

Still mapping away!!
PMUsers Website
mrmicky
Posted: November 23, 2009 03:23 pm
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

QUOTE (Shoot_me @ November 22, 2009 11:56 pm)
Well, while I can't really defend the intelligence of many in the U.S.... *cough* voted in current president *cough*, those that you'll likely run across online in-game, yeah... intelligence isn't what that particular subset of our population is exactly known for.. or even common sense for that matter.

Though, from what I can tell, it's worse for those that utilize the online-gaming-experience consoles offer.  I've heard that console gamers are even worse off than PC gamers in the online-multiplayer arena.

They are ridiculous mate. It's every game past 12pm GMT you get an American host. We choose to say nothing about our 2 bar connections, but then we hear '' Oh my god man 2 bar noob connections, dude these guys are probabley from British man '' And it's a simmilar statement 9 games out of 10.

Edit: I hope it is just the Americans on the 360 live smile.gif

This post has been edited by mrmicky on November 23, 2009 03:24 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image

PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: November 23, 2009 08:18 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

"probably from british" Oh dear

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
mrmicky
Posted: November 23, 2009 10:45 pm
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Haha yea, heard that a few thousand times smile.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image

PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: November 24, 2009 04:10 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

I hate my countrymen, fuckers are making those of us with an iota of intelligence look bad. (yes I just said those of us who use minimal)

But wait until chavs start mass using the damned net. British games will get massively worse.

This post has been edited by mallic on November 25, 2009 03:52 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
Slip away, to fade away
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll