> Download Public-Enemy <
| BrainBread Server Fix - Zpin, 2014-12-10 01:39
|A bug in the latest version of HLDS for Linux causes some mods to crash on startup. To fix your BrainBread server you can simply rename the file "bb_i386.so" in the "dlls" directory of BrainBread to "bb.so".
To make sure you should also adapt your "liblist.gam" file accordingly.
The full error looks something like this:
LoadLibrary failed on "":The same workaround can be applied to Public-Enemy as well.
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Host_Error: Couldn't get DLL API from ""!
FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Host_Error: Couldn't get DLL API from ""!
(oh wow, 7 years!)
| ironoak[de] unavailable - Zpin, 2007-03-02 00:28
|During a provider change something went wrong with the domain transfer of our domain ironoak[de]. We are currently working on getting it back as fast as possible, but in Germany this has proven to be very complicated due to the strong bureaucratic touch to all the processes involved.
We are sorry for the long downtime and we hope that in the mean time you can accustom yourself to visit the new ironoak.ch domain (which will stay in our possession since in Switzerland things are handled a bit differently).
Please tell your friends about the address change.
Also we'd like to ask you to visit our main page from time to time so we can keep this server up and running using our sponsored content.
Thank you for your support,
- The IronOak team
| BB:S-Team needs visual artists - MadMax_FMM, 2006-11-07 01:55
|The BrainBread:Source-Team is still searching for creative 2D & 3D artists in the areas of modelling, mapping, skin- and texture design and animations.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or PM Zpin or MadMax_FMM in our forums.
| BB:S is looking for a coder - Zpin, 2006-10-16 11:39
|After a long period of silence we can give a short update on the status of BrainBread:Source.
The BB:S team has made a great job and a lot of progress in the beginning. Most of the graphics are done, there are a few very nice maps and - of course - a lot of weapons. Unfortunately the one coder they had has got a greatly reduced timebudget now which means they are in an immediate need of at least one additional coder.
As a coder for BB:S you should have
- experience with C/C++
- preferable experience with the Half-Life 2 SDK
Please send your application to email@example.com or PM MadMax_FMM or Zpin in our forums.
| IronOak Server Replacement - Zpin, 2006-04-29 00:37
|The IronOak team is moving to a new server.
All the IronOak websites as well as the forums will be down tomorrow (29.04.2006) around 10:00 AM GMT for a few hours.
If everything goes well we'll be back up at 12:00 AM GMT.
If you find a broken link/download or notice unusual behavoir of the scripts, please contact me as fast as possible.
| Looking for BB:S developers - Zpin, 2006-01-12 18:29
|Since the core team of BrainBread is busy working on a commercial FPS and there's still a lot of public interest in a "BrainBread: Source" version we decided to look for a sub-team which will work on the source port.
What we offer:
- Promotion of the source port through our existing PR connections
- Contact to Valve for possible official support
- Competent and unreserved supervision
- The possibility to get into the professional gamedesign industry (you could even work on our other project)
- A share of the advertisement income
- The possibility to become the leader of the "BrainBread: Source" team
- A working development environment (including a bug/feature tracker, internal forums, CVS, FTP server)
- Access to the admin sections of the BrainBread website
- A forum category in the BrainBread forums
- The possibility to implement your own ideas
What IronOak expects:
- Basic experience in one or more of the following areas:
- 2D/3D graphics
- Coding (C++)
- Team organisation
- Strong will to go through with the project
- Creative and passionate developer
- Language english (understanding german is a plus)
- IronOak leaders have full control & supervision of the project
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. It should at least contain some personal information (i.e. name, age, heritage) and some reference work (e.g. skins, models, maps, programs, etc.).